CHAPTER 11
1.9k 3 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um? Guests, would you like to come in?" When no one answered, Kalawarner repeated.

"Where is Noir?" Serafall asked.

"Master inside, please come in." Kalawarner answered calmly.

Everyone started to come in, and Kalawarner led everyone into the living room.

"Welcome. I just finished preparing everything."

Kalawarner was standing right across from the sofa I was sitting on. Just like Grayfia, always next to Sirzechs.

"Uh? No-chan?"

"Hm?"

"Who is this woman?" Serafall asked.

"Hmm? This is Kalawarner, my servant."

"Your servant?! When?! where?!" Serafall asked.

Everyone was looking at me seriously, and I was sure they wanted to hear what I had to say.

"Last night after I dropped Sona home, I decided to go to the park. I met Kalawarner in the park. Kalawarner attacked me, I defeated her and made her my servant." I explained.

"Wait a minute then what part Kalawarner also how did Kalawarner attack you."

"I didn't use any evil pieces for Kalawarner. Kalawarner you can show them." As I said that, a pair of fallen angel wings appeared on Kalawarner's back.

"Are you a fallen angel?" Sona asked.

"That's right, I, the fallen angel Kalawarner, am also a servant to my Master Noir Leviathan."

"If you haven't used any evil pieces in her, how can you be sure she's loyal to you?" Rias asked.

"There is a spell I created myself, whose name [Soul Stamp] stamps the soul of the person I apply it to. The person to whom [Soul Stamp] is applied cannot harm or betray her master." I explained.

"Also, it's not even possible for me to damage an Ultimate class devil like my Master, after all, my light-based spells don't affect my master." Kalawarner said.

"Well, let's skip these conversations. And I'll bring the dishes and desserts I've prepared."

"Please stop, master. I couldn't help while the meals and desserts were being made, so at least I have to bring the food, it's my duty after all." Kalawarner said and left for bringing foods and desserts.

"No-chan can you really trust this woman?" Serafall asked.

"Don't worry Onee-chan. My [Soul Stamp] cannot be removed and is 100% reliable. Besides, it's not even possible for her to harm me."

"I see then I'll trust your decision."

Then Kalawarner started bringing the food, and after a while the table was filled with meals and desserts.

"Wow." Rias' voice translated everyone's feelings.

"Is it just me or is the food shining?" Of Sona's peerage, Tomoe said.

"No, I see it too." Tsubaki said.

"You're exaggerating, let's eat."

Then I sat at the head of the table. Immediately to my right were Serafall and Rias and the peerage of Rias, and to my left were Sona and her peerage. Kalawarner said she'd eat later as a maid, but we couldn't convince her, no matter how hard we tried.

And we all started to eat together. It was actually a very strange feeling, it was the first time I was dining with so many people and I have to admit, it was a really good feeling. When I was at Sitri's house, I used to eat my meals alone or with Serafall, but this was the first time I was eating with so many people.

The people at the table were joking and laughing with each other, it was very different from the feeling I was used to.

"How? Did you like it?" Noticing my slightly surprised expression, Serafall asked.

"Not bad." I said it with a smile on my face and went back to dinner.

'This is the first time my brother smiles like this. My brother was always very lonely in Sitri house.' Serafall thought with a gentle smile as she looked at Noir's face.

And eating and making good memories continued. Desserts were served after the meal. Since I don't know what kind of sweets people like except Sona and Serafall, I made all kinds of sweets I know. And among us was Koneko-chan, who had a sweet lover. Stars began to appear in her eyes when she saw dozens of sweets on the table.

Serafall doesn't have much to do with desserts, she just likes to eat milk desserts or sometimes chocolate.

"Wow Noir-san is amazing. These dishes and desserts are truly exquisite." Tomoe said.

*Nod

*Nod

*Nod

*Nod

"Don't exaggerate, I would have done better if I had more time."

At that moment, everyone at the table was shocked except for Sona and Serafall.

'Can it get any better than this?' That was the common thought of everyone at the table, with the exception of Sona and Serafall.

Everyone, especially Koneko, was hungrily eating the sweets.

After a while, dessert was over and it was time for the girls to party.

"I'm going to my room, I'm going to rest for a while, if you need anything, you can call me. Kalawarner, you can join the girls' night." After saying that, I went to my room.

------------------------------------------------

(Inside Noir's room)

'Raphael, have you prepared the arts I asked for?'

[Positive, master. I created workouts for [Battlewill] and [Hazy Style].]

Then Raphael put a barrier in the room. And so I started working on the arts.

--------------------------------------------------

(Living Room)

(General POV)

"Serafall-sama, can I ask you a question?" Seeing Noir come out, Kalawarner asked.

"Ask?"

"How was my master's life in the demon world? As far as I can see, he can do everything by himself, such as cooking, cleaning, as if he had never had a maid in his life, he can do all kinds of housework."

"Hm... The easiest thing I could say would be - lonely - I guess. You guessed it right, my brother never had a maid. I taught him for a while, then he started to learn everything on his own. He later learned everything on his own, such as cooking and cleaning. He always dreamed of being able to live without needing anyone one day when he was free. My brother could leave Sitri's house at any time, but he stayed because of my will." Serafall said.

"My brother trained himself on the sword constantly, and before we even realized it, he had developed his own sword technique. Once we summoned a guard to fight him and had a match without magic, it took like 10 seconds for Noir to defeat the guard and that was 4 years ago." Sona said.

"Sona, who do you think would win if Noir were to have a match with Yuuto without magic." Rias asked.

"Rias, I don't mean to insult your peerage, but in fact, there's no one to win against Noir in a sword fight in this entire room."

Since Rias knew Sona, she knew Sona wouldn't exaggerate about something like this. Sona was really telling the truth.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

61