CHAPTER 49
313 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Riser and his Peerage and Noir's duel)

"Wh-what are you?!" Riser asked in fear.

At this moment, Noir's appearance had changed and an extremely demonic aura was emanating from his aura.

"Kekekekekekeke... I don't have a name but hmm... I guess I'll call myself Diablo. Yeah that's a nice name you can call me Diablo."

"D-Diablo?! You are not Noir! Riser will fight Noir, not you."

"You are not skilled enough to fight Noir. Even I can't beat him, you guys will beat him, don't make me laugh."

"What do you want to say?! Didn't he bring you out to beat us?!" Ravel asked.

"Huh? Kekekekekekekekeke... You are so wrong! If Noir had fought you, you wouldn't have had a chance. You don't stand a chance with me though. Anyway, enough of this word salad, I have to destroy you now." Diablo said with a laugh while making fun of them.

In the next second, Diablo disappeared, and after a small gust of wind, Riser and everyone in his Peerage were hurled against the walls of the arena, as if they had been thrown by an invisible force.

"Wha-what the fucking going on?!" Riser let out a cry of pain in surprise, and the same pain came from the others, because after being thrown against the wall, each of them had a deep cut in their leg, and that cut wouldn't heal in a short time, except for Riser and Ravel.

"Pfff... Is that all? Just a cut and you're already like this? I haven't even started yet, and if you're like this, this thing is going to be more boring than I thought."

"You are a monster and Riser will defeat you!" Riser's leg instantly healed and he stood up. He formed balls of fire in his hands and began to throw them at Diablo, one after the other.

Of course, these fireballs couldn't hit Diablo. Diablo was moving at a barely visible speed, and the fireballs were too slow for Diablo.

"Hey are you gonna take this a little more seriously or is that all you got?"

"You done!" Riser's fireballs started to get faster, but in return, it's explosive strength was reduced, so these things could be fire bullets, not fireballs anymore."

"Now you lower your power and focus on speed? Don't you have a middle ground, but you're boring. I guess I should summon my sword too. [Demonic art- Demon sword invasion]" As soon as he used the Diablo technique, his black-red demonic aura started coming out of his body and they started forming swords in the sky. Dozens of swords, each consisting of energy consisting of black and red colors, suddenly appeared.

At that moment, fear reigned in the arena. Everyone in the arena did not know what to do out of fear. Riser had stopped shooting flame bullets because what he felt from those swords was the fear of death. Something he's never tasted before.

"Now, Riser, I'm going to give you a choice. Would you rather have all of these swords stab you in turn and I guarantee you won't die, or do you want me to stab these swords into your peerage without guaranteeing that they won't die? The choice is yours."

"Don't kill me!"

"Kekekekekekekekeke... What happened to you referring to yourself in the third person? Also are you sure? Don't you care about their lives? You wouldn't die if you chose to get hurt yourself, but you know I could kill them, so you know your life isn't even in danger, but you're still going to save yourself?" Diablo said.

"I can always find others!"

The hopes of everyone in Riser's peerage were dashed. The man to whom they had devoted their lives saw them as an easily replaceable object.

"Tch... Trash!"

'Hey, is that enough?' Diablo said to Noir.

(Are you bored?)

'I don't want to be in the same place with this garbage anymore, and I didn't enjoy this fight in the slightest, I would rather go inside and sleep.'

(Hahahahahaha...! Fine I'll start the procedure.)

"Anyway have fun with Noir fried chicken." After Diablo said this, the circles of magic reappeared and the chains encircled Diablo. Diablo's appearance changed to Noir's as soon as the chains were locked.

"Fiuv... It's good to be back. Whatever so you gave up on your team huh Fried chicken." Noir said with a bored expression.

'It's Riser's chance.' Riser thought and started using all his magic power to create a giant fireball.

"Hm? Wow you still haven't given up but are you sure you can beat me with this thing?"

"Shut up and just die!!"

Riser threw a giant fire ball towards Noir.

"Sigh... [Hell Flame]." From Noir's palm, a giant whirlwind of dark flames shot into the Riser.

*Booommm!!!

Noir's [Hell Flame] engulfed the Riser's flames and continued towards Riser.

*Booommm!!!

Riser was unable to escape and was caught in the flames of Noir. And his body was highly burned. But what everyone couldn't believe was that Riser took a long time to heal, even healing at the same rate as normal devils.

"So you just lost the will to fight this much? I really pity you, Riser. This last thing is for you, we will see if you will give up after seeing this or correct yourself to rise in the future. [Death Storm]." Noir's red eyes began to glow, and suddenly dark clouds began to form over the arena and strong winds began to blow, then black thunders began to appear from the clouds and tornadoes began to form.

Everyone who watched Duel was stunned because doing something like this with just one spell was incredible.

"I've ..."

=================================

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

Thank you to my Patreons ♥

Emilio Gonzalez

Austin

miraj rahman

15