CHAPTER 50
313 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I've lost for now." Riser admitted.

"For now?"

"I see now what truly powerful means, but I'll grow too, and I approve of you getting my Peerage. I will start from scratch. I'm basically going to strengthen myself and someday I'll catch you. I will create a new Peerage and act like a true leader, not picking members just by their looks. Thank you and tell them I'm sorry." Riser said with a smile on his face.

"What happened to the way you talk about yourself as if like someone else?"

"That thing won't get me forward. I am Riser Phenex and I will rise again from scratch." Thus, Riser, who ran out of all his energy, passed out.

"I'm glad you came to your senses fried chicken, let's see if you will rise from the ashes like a phoenix when I see you in the future."

""Riser Phenex fainted and the winner of the duel is Noir Leviathan!"" Announced.

So several medical teams entered the arena and took Riser and his Peerage. They were not seriously injured, but were slightly injured by [Death Storm] and were taken to the infirmary to be healed. Later, Noir returned to the others, but there were three more.

"Brat it's been a long time right?" Hephaestus, a muscular god with a red beard and hair, said.

"We have prepared both of your weapons, come and have a look if you want." Brokk said.

"I think the boy should wash and clean first, then look at it, it's covered in dust right now." Eitri said.

"Come on, don't exaggerate, blood and battle dirt is a warrior's attire and honor." Brokk and Hephaestus said.

"Wait, did you just say weapons? So plural?"

"Hohohohoho of course I did."

"C-Could it be m-my divine punishment!?"

Hephaestus took out a large box and set it on the ground and opened the lid. Inside was a large sword and it was wrapped in a cloth, but Noir noticed the weapon even though it was wrapped in cloth. Suddenly Noir appeared next to the box and put his hands on the cloth and closed his eyes, as if feeling something.

"It's you finally my divine punishment!" Noir took the sword by the handle, held it up in the air and said.

"Um what is this divine punishment thing?" Rias asked.

"This is Noir's favorite sword. It was broken the last time he used it, so Hephaestus repaired the sword." Scathach said.

"10 times more durable and sharper than before. I also used many special quality mines that will be much easier for you to channel your aura and the power of aura attacks is much stronger." Hephaestus said.

"I've missed you so much." Noir said, clutching his sword.

"Wow, I've never seen Noir like this." Sona said.

"After all, this sword was his companion and friend for a long time." Scathach said.

"Hey won't you look at your new sword?" Hephaestus said as he took out another box.

Hephaestus opened the box and handed the sheathed sword inside the box to Noir.

"It's a two-handed sword, but you can wield both swords with one hand, so it shouldn't be a problem. We also named this sword because your naming ability is a disgrace. The name of this sword is Bradamante."

"In this sword, we used the core of a dead dwarf star, just as we used to make Mjolnir." Brokk said.

"We have used dozens of materials and the best ones, we think this sword can withstand your aura." Eitri said.

The appearance of the sword was quite simple. It was a bright metallic colored sword with a western sharp edge.

Noir felt really comfortable as he took both swords in his hand. Noir has four sword choices. First these are western swords, second are great swords, third are double swords with a great sword in one hand and a western sword in the other, and finally katanas.

"Come on, use your aura now!"

"Fine."

Circles of magic and chains formed around Noir again, but this time the color was different. When all the chains were broken, there really wasn't much difference until Noir revealed his own aura.

It has no color or shape, what appeared was a deterioration. The space around Noir was distorting, as if even space was twisting. Everyone but Scathach, Hephaestus, Brokk, and Eitri couldn't believe their eyes.

"[Black art- World Severe]." When Noir used the technique, he moved his sword in a small crescent shape and the color of the sword changed. Gold embroideries appeared on the handle and the color of the blade of the sword changed from a metallic color to a shadowy black color, and the space in which it moved was cut off.

Soon after, Noir deactivated his aura, and soon the cut closed.

"This sword is really awesome! Finally a sword that can withstand my aura!"

"All right, let's shake my hand, let's see how strong you are." Hephaestus said.

Hephaestus had a special talent. Shaking hands with a person, he could see the strength of the person as a being. For example, when Hephaestus shakes hands with someone who is speed-oriented, maybe a cheetah, or when he is with a strong person, like a bull.

"Alright."

Hephaestus shook hands with Noir. At that moment, Hephaestus began to sweat and look with a fear that he tried not to show in his eyes.

"I mean, how strong am I?" Noir asked.

"I'd say you're 40% stronger than the last time I measured."

'That was horrible. I have never seen or heard of such a monster in my life.' Hephaestus thought.

What Hephaestus saw was a giant creature. A monster in the dark with numerous eyes and tentacles and a giant mouth.

In an instant, Hephaestus, Brokk, Eitri, Noir, and Scathach trembled and felt a group of presences.

"Noir run!"

"We will hold them but you have to run!"

"Run boy. They are coming!"

=================================

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

Thank you to my Patreons ♥

Emilio Gonzalez

Austin

miraj rahman

14