CHAPTER 51
323 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who dares to stop me?!!" A woman's voice came, and then Hephaestus, Brokk, and Eitri were thrown across the room as they tried to close the opened portal.

Immediately after, a few people came out of the portal, these were 8 women who had the beauty to enslave a man just by looking at him. These were Freya, Hera, Aphrodite, Artemis, Amaterasu, Persephone, Eris and Khaos.

"Hephaestus!" Hera said.

"Brokk, Eitri!" Freya said.

"If you ever try to do something like this again, it will be the last thing you do! We're in a good mood this time, so you can go!" Freya and Hera threatened Hephaestus, Brokk and Eitri.

Afterwards, all 8 goddesses turned in one direction. Yes, in the direction of Noir.

""Twilight!!""

""Noir!""

A few of the 8 goddesses used Noir's real name, while others used his nickname and jumped on Noir, and Noir fell to the ground when the 8 goddesses jumped on him.

"Why didn't you ever call us?"

"We missed you so much!"

"Were you avoiding us?"

"Don't you love us anymore?"

While they were hugging Noir, they were asking questions until the questions started to get scary and yandere.

"Were you cheating us?"

"Were you having fun with other girls?"

"Should we kill all of them?"

"Should we kidnap you and make you our own?"

"Should we-"

"O-Okay calm down ladies. I'll explain everything so just wait." Before the questions became more terrifying, Noir interrupted and calmed the goddesses.

Shortly after, several circles of teleportation appeared and Sirzechs, Serafall, and Grayfia, noticing the sudden increase in magic power here, appeared from within, and the scene they encountered was really strange because Noir was on the ground right now and 8 goddesses were hugging him.

"Can someone explain this situation?" Sirzechs asked.

"I plan to explain if I can get up."

Noir was able to get up and sit on the seat after his struggles, but the 8 goddesses were hugging Noir from every direction and Ophis wanted to hug Noir but she couldn't because of the goddesses covering Noir and her nerves were tense.

"Ladies, you don't have to be like this, I'm not going to run away."

""That won't do!"" All said at once.

"Sigh... Well then, I'm telling you from the beginning. In fact, I didn't spend my whole life in the underworld, but rather my life was spent on the battlefield. I met my Shishou, Scathach, a long time ago, I think, when I was 5-6 years old, or rather, she fell on me while I was working in a backyard at Sitri house. Later she taught me how to use a sword. She took me to the Styx river after teaching me how to use a sword for about a year."

"Wait! Styx river!" Serafall said.

"Yep. Although I didn't get a full benefit due to my age, I still got enough benefit by standing under the water for 45 minutes."

"45 minutes!"

"And he met me there too." Persephone said.

"That's right, so the first goddess I met was Persephone. Later, as I increased my body's endurance in the Styx river, the training got harder and soon I entered the battlefield. My first battlefield is terrible and I've been on the brink of death at least 5 times. My sword skills increased with each battle, of course, so did my experience. When I was 10 years old, I became known as the sword freak on the battlefields. Later, some soldiers took me to the general house, as if to my surprise to relax, and it turned out that it belonged to Aphrodite. At that time, I was not keen on such sexual and love relationships, the only thing on my mind was to fight and get stronger, so I left without doing anything, of course Aphrodite tried to disguise and sleep with me, but it didn't work."

"I still can't believe I couldn't lure you in, you were so obtuse humph!"

'Being able to resist Aphrodite's temptation at that age is truly incredible.' Grayfia thought.

"Afterwards, Shishou told me to take a break from the wars for a while, so I started training for survival in the wild. Until he accidentally tried to hunt down one of Artemis' deer. The result was a duel with Artemis, of course I won. Of course it was a really tough duel and I actually barely won. I then asked her to train me as a reward for winning."

"I never thought I would lose to a mortal but it did come true and they normally ask goddesses like us for our bodies as requests, but I was really surprised that Noir wanted training instead of taking mine."

It really shocked everyone that Noir was able to win against a goddess at that age, let alone a hunting goddess.

"Then I continued the wars for a long time and then worked as a mercenary for a while. The first goddess I met while working as a mercenary was Hera. Hera made a request and made a proclamation for her protection when she would raise the rank of her divinity as a goddess. I was tempted by how powerful they would be if someone were to assassinate a goddess, and I immediately accepted. Actually, I wasn't going to be accepted at first because of my age, but thanks to my reports and achievements from previous wars, I got the job."

"Yes, I was really surprised that one of the people who came to protect me was a younger child, but when I saw his battles and successes, my mouth fell open."

"During the protection mission, it was revealed that 3/2 of those who came to protect Hera were actually those who came to assassinate Hera. Later, when Hera began her ascension, the starting signal of the assassins came. At first I was really surprised because many people who entered there with me suddenly rushed forward to kill Hera. Of course we couldn't stand still in this situation so we started fighting the crooks who were on guard duty with me but because of their numbers the assassins were eliminated when the fight was over but of those who were there to protect, only I survived."

"Yes, even after my ascent was over, I was shocked because the first thing I saw was Noir covered with blood and dozens of lifeless bodies were lying on the ground and they were all coming to protect me. At first I thought Noir was trying to kill me, but later on the bodies were hidden on the bodies of the organization that wanted to kill me. When I saw their stamp, I actually saw Noir protecting me against dozens of others, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. Then I had to forcefully hold Noir to heal his wounds and also to rest. He tried so hard to go but I couldn't let him go with those scars so I held him forcefully and healed him for a while." Hera explained.

Everyone's mouth fell open as they listened to Noir's life story, especially Serafall and Sona. It turned out that the person who they thought was living in their home without any life difficulties just by training, actually fought all his life.

=================================

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

Thank you to my Patreons ♥

Emilio Gonzalez

Austin

miraj rahman

Ibrahim El-Okla

14