CHAPTER 52
314 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait a minute, when did all this happen, I was seeing you at home dozens of times." Serafall asked.

"Actually, we used a puppet that Shishou had specially made. I was controlling the puppet from afar, you can think of it as sort of splitting my mind. It is a complex and lengthy method, so it would be futile to explain."

"I see."

"Anyway, if I continue, I continued the mercenary business for a while and after a while I joined another mission. Bodyguard to Freya all the way to Vanaheim. Although it can be reached by teleportation normally, Freya had to go another way and the road was not very peaceful, so she sent an ad and I applied for this ad, after all, I had never seen Vanaheim before, so I accepted and almost got stuck with the age problem again, this time with the other side. I took the letters of recommendation I received from the assignments with me, so I was accepted to the job easily."

"The road was pretty fun, but you also had to be sober all the time. Even when you were asleep, you had to be half-conscious or you would die. And as a result, the number of people who applied for the ad was less, and the ones who were accepted were less. After all, the Vanaheim forests were quite dangerous. But even though I had difficulties, I completed the mission and actually had a lot of fun."

"Yes actually Noir was quite brave. While all the other guards were nervous, Noir was curious about everything, like a child who had just come to the amusement park for the first time."

"I was a kid back then, so it's normal."

"Fufufufufufufuf...."

"Anyway, after the mission was over, I returned to training again, but soon I heard that a new war had started and I went straight to the battlefield, but when I went, an entire battlefield was destroyed due to the war of two people, and the armies of both sides were destroyed. And these two warring people were Eris and Khaos."

"So what did you do?" Rias asked.

"He involved in the war of the two of us, the two goddesses, with his sword." Khaos said.

"While the two of us were fighting, suddenly a 15-year-old boy was coming towards us with his sword, just as we were going to destroy him because he was trying to interrupt our war, a strange glint appeared in the boy's eyes and in a short time the boy's body turned into a black strange creature and before we even knew it, he drew his sword, and then Khaos and I was lying on the ground completely defeated and a strange phenomenon was taking place in the sky. The sky was split in two, one side looked like the twilight sky, and the other side was like the eclipse sky." Eris said.

"That's why that boy was given several titles, some called him Twilight, some called him Eclipse, some called him the sword god, some called him Devil Sword." Khaos continued.

"Wait that 15 year old boy is-" Sirzechs said.

"Me." Noir answered.

"So what was that transformation?" Sirzechs asked.

"After ascending to a certain place in that sword and my sword aura, I created some techniques but I cannot practice them with this body and in that transformation it was my true form consisting of pure intent, aura and soul."

""True Form!!"" Sirzechs and Serafall lost all composure in surprise.

"Noir can you show me that form?"

"Well, I don't quite understand why you're surprised, but I can."

'I've counted dozens of things I've done, but is he surprised by this?' Noir thought.

Noir barely got up with the goddesses' permission, and after passing through the middle of the room, a strange glint flashed in Noir's eyes, just as Eris had described, and then Noir changed extremely quickly, and where Noir was standing now, a being made entirely of darkness. there was.

Everyone in the room was stunned and didn't know what to say. Some of them opened their mouths as if they wanted to say something, but they couldn't find anything to say and closed it again.

'This is exactly what I did with the power of destruction, but this boy's is much purer and his transformation speed is much faster. I can't believe how an 18-year-old boy achieved such power, even at the age of 15 in the first place.' Sirzechs thought.

'This is much more intense than Sirzechs-sama's, but how?' Grayfia thought.

'To gain such power, the first thing to do is to go through painful experiences. No-chan, what have you been through?' Serafall thought.

''I didn't know Noir was this strong.'' Sona and Rias thought.

Afterwards, Noir reverted to his original form and sat down again.

"Afterwards, my brother Tsukiyomi and I had a really hard time to ensure that what Noir did to the Sun and the sky would not cause permanent damage." Amaterasu said.

"Yes it was really weird. The technique I used to stop Eris and Khaos almost did more damage to the sun and sky. After defeating Eris and Chaos, a god and goddess appeared, Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi. Actually, they both came to punish me for what I did, but I thought they were in the war too and I knocked them both down. Of course, then they said the reasons and then the sun etc. they fixed it. Afterwards, I continued my work for about 1-2 years, then when there were no competitors that I could have fun with anymore, I came back."

"Then what was the puppet that lived with us all these years?" Sona asked.

"Like I said, that's me too. We were both the same person, so I was controlling the puppet, I was seeing and feeling it through his eyes, so actually I was playing games with Sona and Onee-san at home even when I was fighting in a completely different place."

================================

Hello dear readers, I have started a new novel. When I write novels, I write as long as I am inspired, and as soon as the idea for another novel comes up, I want to write, I don't know how long I can continue, but you can read it if you want. Name: The Gamer: Marvel Cross Dc.

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

I would also appreciate if you support me on Pat*eon. Writing takes quite a bit of time and that's all I do outside of school, so if you support me on pat*eon it will help me a lot.

Join my Pat*eon https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

Thank you to my Patreons ♥

Emilio Gonzalez

Austin

miraj rahman

Ibrahim El-Okla

Cesar

15