chapter 3
140 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ak-12: "You should walk by yourself commander, it is good exercise, and time is not a problem we can get there by nightfall." she said back with a small smile that showed her shiny white teeth.

Lena: "Jeez! I got to walk on a forest with jeans?*sigh* At least I have gumshoes, heels would have been a pain..." she complained as they began to walk south where the ruins Ak-12 found.

As they were walking Lena suddenly remembers that she used to hike like this with her parents, Lena's father's name was Tsubo, he worked in the Japan military as soldier and often stoped riots so he was rarely home but when he was home he always played with Lena a lot and always bought her gifts when he came back.

Lena's mother's name was Mana and she worked at a bank as a clerk on the week days, she was nice to everyone but she was a bit of a doting mother so she would be a bit anoying but always likeable.

But it always goes down and for Lena's family it was when the bank where Mana worked got robbed by AGC short for anti-government-cult everyone who was on the bank at the time got killed even Lena's mother Mana, and so when Tsubo heard that his wife Mana got killed at work he got angry and without thinking anything he went to go have revenge but he went missing and was considered K.I.A.

And so Lena at the early age of 14 years old, she was left alone on the cruel world were the government was corrupt, robbery was more common than seeing a kid on the street, murder was the same as buying candy on the store, riots were a daily commotion, and so on.

But Lena did not cry to her death, yes she did mourn for her family but she had to move on, all that happened to her at a young age, some people might have said that she would become a scavenger and kill and so on but she was a bright girl she found work fast and went to school on her own and so she eventually found friends who took care of her like sisters, she found a job and made lots of money, was still single and never found love except for her friends that were safe to say there were family, she was clumsy and cheerful so her friends always called her "bakadere" but Lena was not dumb nor was she the sharpest tool in the shed.

As Lena was thinking about her friends Ak-12 suddenly stops and so without noticing Lena bumps into her and falls on her butt again. Lena: "ouh-" she was about to yelp out in pain but suddenly AK-12 puts her hand on her mouth and stops her from making lots of noise.

AK-12: "we have company" she whispers, Lena seeing AK-12 having her eyes open fully understands she was not joking, slowly Lena crouches up to see what Ak-12 was referring to as company, she was rather surprised at what she sees, it was a pack of normal wolves 5 of them just standing there looking for something on the ground, but what surprised Lena was the fact that they were normal wolves. Lena: 'I thought there were monsters, I guess there will be something to eat at least.' she thought to herself.

Ak-12: "What should we do commander?" she whispers to Lena asking for commands.

Lena: "Can you kill them all with maximum of 10 bullets?" she asked Ak-12 wiggling her ears and smiling excited for her first fight unbeknownst to her, seeing this Ak-12 looks at her with a poker face, but as the saying goes "don't judge the book by its cover". AK-12: 'What? Why is the commander so cute? Also why does she have those cute fox ears and a tail too?' she thinks as she whispers. AK-12: "yes, I can commander, give me a minute."

But while they were distracted whispering to each other one of the wolfs was nowhere to be seen. Ak-12 seeing one of the wolf disappear instantly became alert, but was for nothing as she saw a wolf on the distance.

Lena: 'Oh, a wolf left.' (a bit slow on noticing don't you think?)

Ak-12 then starts the battle against the 4 wolves by shooting the closest wolf in the eye with her deadly accuracy granted by her special eyes, every T-Doll has a skill related to their gun history and some to personality, Ak-12's skill is her eyes they have better eyesight, x-ray and if her eyes turn red, lets say you don't want to be on the receiving side.

On this case the receiving side are the poor 4 wolves.

As the closest wolf dies and falls it alerts the other 3 wolves, as the wolfs look at the direction of the fallen wolf Ak-12 shoots the next wolf on the forehead, but surprising Lena and Ak-12 it does not kill it but its left on the ground whimpering.

That means a 5.45x39mm bullet did not kill a mere wolf!

But quickly Ak-12 shot at another wolf in the eye as that seemed to work on the first wolf, the last wolf that was on it's feet ran away as it did not know what the sound of a gun was and on the wolf's eyes hes companions were being killed out of nowhere, but as the wolf began to run it fell on the ground as Ak-12 shot both it's rear legs.

Then to not waste more bullets Ak-12 took a knife out of the side of her courier bag, but it seemed like the wolf that was whimpering on the ground scratched its face because of the pain and died of blood loss, so Ak-12 calmly walks towards the last wolf and stabbed its eye, and with it's last struggles it died.

Ak-12: "Commander, every wolf here has been eliminated." Ak-12 says to Lena who was just watching at the side. Lena: "Ugh, thank god I'm used to seeing dead bodies on the streets, by the way how did the wolf survive a bullet to the head?" Lena asked Ak-12 curiously as the wolves looked the same as the wolves on earth but I guess it was wrong to assume it would be the same here on a unknown place.

Ak-12: "I do not know, but this wolf disappeared and dropped this as soon as I touched it commander." said Ak-12 taking Lena's full attention, on her hands were a small glass box with a pill in it. Lena: "doesn't that look like a Enhancement Capsule?"

2