Chapter 15
260 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Architect: "Woo! So fun!"

Ena: "Stop and come down!"

Unusual but seems Ena is chasing around Architect... that's flying in the air with wings? No not a jetpack or anything like that... It resembled bat wings with no membrane and instead of fingers there were colorful gems with a color pattern of light blue, blue, purple, pink, orange, yellow, green and again light blue. But lets go back a few minutes back to see why Ena is chasing Architect shall we?

/// 5 mins earlier ///

Ena: "Boss- I mean Lena! We're back!"

Lena: "Oh..." she quickly hid everything but the wings in her pockets.

Architect: "What is that?!"

Lena: "Oh these? there wings apparently these are wings... here are the instructions."

Architect: "Cool can I use them?"

Lena: "Sure?"

Ena: "What about me?"

Architect: "Wah! I'm flying!"

As Lena and Ena look up they see Architect levitating upwards.

Ena: "Come down here, its dangerous!"

And here we are at present time where Ena is chasing down Architect.

Lena: "*giggle* Hope you have fun with it Architect! And Ena I have something for you too."

Ena: "Eh? What is it?"

Lena: "Please take care of me from now and ever." as she takes the rings out of her pocket, and gets on her knees.

Ena: "D-dint we do that yesterday?"

Lena: "Well, I just got these  today so... might as well do it again?"

Ena: "Thanks, and take care of me too till death do us apart."

Architect: 'They are at it again...' indeed they are... back to their own world.

Architect: "A-Ena! I'm hungry."

Ena: "Ok, give me a minute. Today is Crab and rations." and so Ena leaves Lena and Architect that is still levitating alone.

Lena: "Are you ok Architect?"

Architect: "Kinda lonely, now that you guys are a thing, I feel like the third weal."

Lena: "How honest, but you know how I feel about you? You are like a little sister, I never had one, but you make me feel like a big sister taking care of a little sister. no matter how mischievous you are." As she says that she opens her arms wide waiting for a hug that Architect eventually gives.

Architect: "Well, I was always taken care of so I do give out that vibe..."

Meanwhile Ena was watching it all and just smiles and goes to cook.

/// After Lunch ///

Oh right I never explained what the rations had, well it was a normal can but when you open it you can see inside there is rice, vegetables, meat and sweets all separated contained and protected from other mixing, sometimes the meat changed from steak, fish, venison, and so on, so did the sweets.

Architect: "Ah, Griffin rations are weird as always."

Lena: "Is it?"

Architect: "It is, for starters they got enough food to feed all the world for at least 1 year..."

Ena: "Eh? No we didn't, the Paradeus had enough rations for 3 years..."

Architect: "Pa- what? What is that?" When Architect said that Lena and Ena both looked at Architect weirdly, as Paradeus was worldwide known faction curing ELID a zombie like disease spread in the world. But then they remembered that Ena and Architect didn't come from the same time... or even world.

Architect: "Eh? why are you looking at me like a weird alien?"

Ena: "No, its nothing, don't worry about it."

Lena: "Oh, right, I got a question for you two. What would happen if a satellite appears right now?"

Ena: "...I would get internet? And more data?"

Architect: "Dunno... Why?"

Lena: "Well I got these that have satellite functions."

Ena: "Oh? Is it like how the ring can heal a small knife cut?"

Lena: "Huh? You hurt yourself?"

Ena: "Yea, when I wasn't thinking, it healed instantly."

Architect: "Oh, like these wings that doesn't come off?"

Lena: "Yea... Wait, doesn't come off? That means I cant fly around? I really wanted to use it once..."

Architect: "Oh, sorry~"

Ena: "So, I'm guessing you got this from summoning?"

Lena: "Yea, there was a few choices, 2 healing ring, invisible neckless, satellite earring, communication bracelet and flying wings. Oh yea, Architect how did you activate the wings? And It should take energy to use it."

Architect: "Oh, so that's why my battery is going down rapidly."

Ena: "The rings don't take energy?"

Lena: "I don't know... So lets test out what satellite does! And thank the abyss that these don't need a earring hole."

And as soon as Lena puts on the 2 earrings Ena and Architect seem to feel something familiar.

 

///

Disclamer-guy: " 'Its shorter than usual... But I am going to vacation! A work VACATION!!! Its been a year coming and I cant wait, and so I have to prepare I'll see you guys in 1 or 2 weeks!' is what the author said... And so hope you have a happy reading and writing. ;D   -Yours Truly Shiro404"

4