Chapter 010: The Date (1/2)
2k 8 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, just as I was finishing my daily workout routine, I heard a light click while the door to the guest room opened.

I see Mai walk in wearing the pajamas I left her. She says, "Good morning Masashi," while admiring my muscles. I am wearing a tank top with a pair of loose pants, which highlights all the right muscles.

"Morning Mai, I hope you slept well."

"I did, thank you for leaving the pajamas. I woke up in the night and took a shower, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, don't worry about it."

"You weren't really kidding when you told me that you beat up 4 guys were you?"

"Of course, I wasn't. I'm a martial arts genius. If I cared about competitively doing martial arts, I'd be a world champion in any age group. Not my words, my instructor's." I tell her proudly oozing with narcissism.

"I don't know if that's true or not but if it is, I'd say that there's so much wasted potential if you're not doing this."

"It doesn't really matter if I do become the world champion to me. If someone shoots me in the face with a gun then I'm dead all the same." I said thinking about my parents.

That leaves Mai speechless for a bit before I say, "Plus I don't really need the money. My folks left me enough money to splurge for a lifetime. So you don't need to worry about the future. If your acting gig fails we always got my parent's money to live off of."

"Anyway..." She says changing the topic.

"We're going on a date today, anything special I should be prepared for?"

"Not really. Just make sure to get a swimsuit along with what you wear. You don't have a problem wearing one do you?"

"No, I don't. My problem is with modeling in swimsuits. I don't have a problem wearing one. Not like anyone can see me anyway. But I don't have a swimsuit. I need to go buy one. And I don't think I can do that with my current situation."

"I see, well don't worry about it. We'll stop by and just get you one. Don't worry little bunny just leave everything to me." I say to her with a smile.

"All right. You can go back home and get ready. Meet me downstairs at 12. I'll pick you up."

"Okay."

...

It's almost 11:30 and I decide to take my car out for today. I don't use it regularly since I'm 17 and it'll be a pain if people start asking questions. But I have a permit to drive a year before I turn legal. My guy who gets me guys introduced me to a guy who would hook me up all it took was some extra cash. A few contracts and agreements along with a few donations and boom. I can legally drive. They gave the reason as not having a legal guardian and needing to drive or something.

(A/N: My salute to you if you get the guy reference.)

I don't really like riding motorcycles. They're dangerous and wearing a helmet messes up my sexy blonde hair. So, I don't really drive motorcycles.

I go to the nearby garage where I've kept my car. I can't really keep it under my apartment now, can I? I open up the garage door and there she is, my Audi R8 V10, I had to pull a lot of strings to get this here. It's a two-seater sports car which is just what I need for my date with Mai.

(A/N: I'm not really gonna go into specs cause I doubt many of you would be interested anyway.)

5 minutes before 12 'o clock I reach her apartment and wait outside while leaning on the side of the car.

5 minutes later she comes out wearing a grey-white hoodie and a purple skirt, complemented by her black stockings and black knee-length boot heels.

She sees me and walks toward me while I greet her with a, "Welcome milady, your chariot awaits." I say opening the passenger door of the car.

She gives me a little skeptical look but gets in the car with a smile on her face.

I get in on the other side and start driving to the store to get the swimsuit.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were loaded, were you?"

"Of course, I wasn't. It pains me that you didn't take my words at face value." I say with a chuckle

"Anyway, are you even allowed to drive? I don't think you're 18 yet, are you?"

I just give her a smirk and caress her cheek lightly with the back of my fingers saying, "I have many mysterious means. And you don't have to worry. I have a permit, I'm legally allowed to drive before 18."

...

"We're here." I stopped the car as Mai told me. I parked the car and we went off into the store. Mai told me she usually gets her clothes from here.

She picked up a few different designs of swimsuits before walking to the changing room. I just decided to wait outside, hoping she shows me a little modeling show for only my eyes. But no luck I guess.

After a while, she comes out in the same outfit and hands me what she chose.

"You should've asked for a second opinion before just deciding on what you'll be wearing. I could've helped."

"You just wanted to ogle at me in different swimsuits didn't you?"

"How could you? I'm an upright and honest gentleman. The fact that you would think that about me is disheartening." I say in a fake offended tone.

"Yeah, right."

I go to the cashier and get the swimsuit billed while starting up a conversation about how I'm taking my girlfriend out on a date today and she asked me to get her this swimsuit.

After I was done I started walking with Mai to the car.

"I haven't really accepted your confession yet. We're not a couple."

"Yet," I say to her and open the passenger door of the car to let her in.

I close that door and move to my side of the car and get in.

...

By the time we reach the beach house, it's almost 2. I park the car and get out, opening the door for Mai. Welcome to the beach house.

"We have the whole place to ourselves for the day and there's a private beach too. What do you think?"

"I think you went above and beyond what I thought was even possible."

"The best girl deserves the best stuff," I tell her with a smile.

"All right, let's change up and go to the beach," I tell her.

I change up and don't see Mai yet so I decided to go to the beach and check out the sound system. This place is basically made for beach parties. A high-level sound system with a sound mixing table and everything with speakers loud enough to cover the entire beach. A little stage with some spotlights for night parties. There's even a bar stocked up with all kinds of expensive bottles.

While I'm appreciating the place, Mai finally walks out of the place with her bare feet and looks at me with a wide smile on her face. She's wearing a beautiful black two-piece swimsuit with a little frilly skirt above the lower and a little frilly blue bow in the middle of the top.

Spoiler

gi0yriullpg71.jpg

[collapse]

Looking at her I can say that I'm truly left breathless. Looking at that girl walking down the stairs waving at me, I just know that she's the one for me. I really never want to let her go.

'I'm hopelessly in love with her, aren't I?' I think with a happy smile on my face.

She walks up to me and eyes my bare upper body packed with compact muscles and asks, "How do I look, Mr. Lean Hunk?"

I just look into her eyes and slowly walk up to her, unable to control myself. Reaching her I hold on to her bare waist and pull her toward me into a deep kiss. I wasn't going soft this time, this time I was completely dominating her mouth, radiating my pure, unadulterated passion and love for her and pouring it into the kiss.

With one of my hands holding her bare waist, pulling her close to me, I bring the other to the side of her face, push her hair behind her ear and hold on to her cheek to make the angle of the kiss more comfortable for her. Her hands are crossed behind my neck holding on for support, while she's stuck to my bare chest like glue, to the point where I can feel her completely.

I passionately push my tongue into her mouth, pushing on her tongue, trying to convey the feelings that I have for her. This time she's entirely under my control, unable to do anything but accept my passionate feelings passively.

After a few more minutes of this heavy make-out session, I pull my head back just a little. I'm sure that she can feel my bulge pressing on her stomach. She keeps looking into my eyes, trying to understand my intentions. I give her a little shake of my head while looking into her eyes, letting her know that I understand that she's not yet ready for it and I won't force her.

After almost a minute of looking into my eyes, she seems satisfied and moves back a little giving me a peck on my lips and a smile.

I smile and hold on to her hand, bringing her to the bar and telling her to sit on one of the barstools, while I go and act as a bartender behind the counter. This serves two purposes, one is to offer Mai something to drink and the other is to hide my erection until it calms down.

"What would you like to drink? Alcohol or non-alcoholic, I have all the options."

"You're not trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage, are you?" She eyes me suspiciously.

I give her a wry smile and say, "I think if I wanted to do that, I would've done it already. You know that I've had enough chances."

She looks at me with a smile on her face, "I know I'm just kidding. I'll just have some cranberry juice."

I pour it into a tall glass and put it in front of her, "Your order milady."

I get some water for myself to calm myself down while Mai looks at the view and drinks her drink.

71