Chapter 016: The Final Act
1.9k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked to school holding Mai's hand. As usual, I didn't see anyone paying attention to us.

Since we have our mid-term exams next week, the principal was going to give a motivational speech to the students today. Everyone gathered in the auditorium, waiting for the principal to show up on stage.

After everyone was gathered, the principal showed up on stage and started his speech.

I pull Mai and get up from my seat, walking down to the stage with her in tow. She looks at me questioningly while I just smile and rub her head a little with my free hand.

We got down and I told her to wait there in front of the stage at the side.

I then proceeded to go backstage where I had the preparations made for what I'll be doing.

"So without further ado, I would like to invite Masashi to the stage to give us a wonderful and motivational performance."

The guy finished up his speech and invited me to the stage.

As I walked up with a guitar in my hand and a little mic strapped to my collar, I see the president give me a dirty look as if I stole her daughter. This is understandable, considering the process through which I got this performance.

This was supposed to just be the principal giving the speech to the students and that's it. He's probably mad at me for stealing his thunder.

I walk up to the stage, in full view of the almost thousand students of the school.

(A/N: Don't ask how they fit in a single auditorium, I did the math though. 45 students in a class, I googled it, 5 classes for each year (I assumed) = 900 students)

"Hello everyone, I will be singing a song for someone very special and very dear to me." I hear a few girls squeal in the background as I promptly ignore them and turn to look at Mai.

(A/N: The song is  Happy Together by The Turtles)

I lightly start the beat on my guitar and start the song.

"Imagine me and you, I do

I think about you day and night, it's only right

To think about the girl you love and hold her tight

So happy together"

I take a break while continuing a repeat of the beat, "Mai, will you please join me on the stage?" I ask her while looking into her emotional eyes.

As she walks up to the stage, I continue the next verse of the song.

"If I should call you up, invest a dime

And you say you belong to me, and ease my mind

Imagine how the world could be, so very fine

So happy together"

I hand her the other mic and continue the next verse with her, in a duet of sorts.

"I can't see me lovin' nobody but you

For all my life

When you're with me, baby, the skies'll be blue

For all my life"

At this point, the audience has basically disappeared from our minds. A little bubble surrounding just us where nothing else matters.

"Me and you, and you and me

No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be

The only one for me is you, and you for me

So happy together"

We just continue, looking into each other's eyes.

"I can't see me lovin' nobody but you

For all my life

When you're with me, baby, the skies'll be blue

For all my life"

I get up from the stool and slowly start walking toward Mai.

"Me and you, and you and me

No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be

The only one for me is you, and you for me

So happy together"

With that, we stop singing as I put the guitar to the side. I turn to Mai and look into her eyes, holding on to her hands.

"Mai Sakurajima. I am hopelessly and irretrievably in love with you and I could not stop loving you anymore than I could stop breathing. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend, in sickness and in health?"

Mai just looks at me with tears in her eyes and says, "Of course, I will, you dummy."

She just kisses me with an unprecedented amount of passion, holding on to the sides of my face with both her hands as I lightly hold her waist.

The moment is interrupted by loud cheers and sounds of applause. Even a few sounds of hooting.

"See, I told you I'd fix everything," I tell her with a smile on my face.

I'm walking home with a cheery Mai who has a giant smile on her face as she hugs my arm to her chest.

"Hey, how'd you do it, I've been dying to ask all day."

"Do what?"

"You know, get that stubborn principle to agree to let you perform. You basically stole all his thunder."

"Oh, that. I know a guy who got me the contact information of one of the board members of the school. A few donations here and there and it's done."

"You seem to know a lot of guys."

"That I do, my bunny. Truthfully I only have one guy, he's the one who introduced me to my other guys. He's basically my guy guy, the guy who gets me guys. Coincidentally his name is also Guy."

(A/N: Get those references bitches.)

"How much money did you spend on this?"

"Not enough to even make a dent in my parents' huge fortune of money."

"You shouldn't waste your money like this, you might need it someday."

"Spending money to help my girlfriend is not a waste. Even if I had to splurge my entire fortune for you, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"You're really cheeky, you know?"

"I think it's one of my better qualities."

When we reach our homes I see Mai giving me a look that I know the meaning of all too well.

"Not yet little bunny, you have to wait just a little longer. I'm taking you out on a date."

"Wear something classy and casual, we're going to watch a movie and then have a romantic dinner."

"I got it."

~30 minutes later~

We're both ready for our date as I lead her out to the car that I already brought here while she was getting ready.

Walking down the stairs, I start to admire her. She's wearing a white shirt with a blue bow around the collar and a light knee-length light green skirt with her black stockings and matching high heels. All of that is topped by her signature pink hair clip with the bunny.

(A/N: Check episode 5 of bunny girl senpai for the look. I'm feeling lazy today.)

I'm wearing simple denim jeans and a shirt with my sleeves folded.

I open the door for her to get into the car and start up.

We reach the movie theatre, as we show the tickets and enter the place, she sees the movie poster and realizes that I picked a horror movie. Although she makes no change in her expression, I see the side of her mouth twitch a little which could mean either one of two things.

Either she's terrified, which I was betting on since I was planning to take some advantage of a terrified Mai or she's excited and I'm not sure what to think of that.

We enter the movie hall and take our seats. I got a few seats at the very back of the place so we don't have people disturbing us. She's not invisible anymore now, is she?

The movie starts with dark and ominous undertones, giving based on a real story at the start and everything.

About a quarter of the way into the movie, I realize that that quiver was from excitement, and although I'm happy that I found out about something that she likes I'm not so happy about the fact that she's all excited, while I'm getting terrified inside.

Fuck it, who cares? I'll just let go of my pride.

I slowly slip my hand around her shoulder, pulling her to myself, which she gladly obliges by putting one hand behind my waist and the other on my chest.

"Is my big bad wolf getting scared?"

I don't need to look at her to know that she has a teasing smile on her face. I just use my right to stay silent while hugging her for dear life.

Halfway through, she starts talking about the movie to me, telling me about the cast, how certain things were done during the shooting of the movie, what camera angle was used, and why.

This information helps me calm down and I am grateful because I didn't want to scream like the fucking bitch that I am.

"You really like your career, huh?"

"Of course, I do. I just stopped because of a bad situation. If it was up to me I'd still be acting."

She looks at me with a smile on her face and continues, "And now I can finally go back, all thanks to you." I can see the love oozing from her lovely blue eyes as I get lost in them.

I move my face closer to her and kiss her as I promptly stop giving a fuck about the movie and just gently make out with her while groping her chest a little.

It doesn't take me much effort to have her a quivering mess in my arms by the time the movie was done, what with keeping her on edge for 4 days and all. I still haven't let her cum though, I'm waiting to do that while I take her virginity.

After calming down a little she looks at me angrily, although the anger seems to be missing from her eyes, "I hate you."

"I'm not worried. It's not like you can get away from me."

I continue while looking into her blue eyes obsessively, "You're in the clutches of the big bad wolf now little bunny and there's nothing you can do about it."

I then whisper with a rough voice in her ear, "Plus, you just need to wait till tonight, I'll ravage you to the ends of the earth."

The last sentence seems to calm her down as she just holds onto me for a while.

After the movie, we move on to the dinner portion of the date.

I take her to the restaurant I picked out. It's a romantic place and we have a table reserved which has an amazing view. My food guy got me this place so the food's amazing too.

We look at the menus for a while deciding what to eat.

"What would you like to eat, sir, madam?" The waiter comes up and asks us.

We give our orders as the waiter leaves.

A few minutes into waiting for the food, and admiring the view, I feel something creeping up my leg. Looking over at Mai I can see that she's decided to mess with me by playing footsies.

As I felt her teasing me, I just hope that the food arrives soon.

With the dinner done, we walk back to the car as I take the both of us home.

Halfway through the drive, I feel Mai's hand on my thigh, I look at her questioningly while she gives me a teasing smile.

I realized that she was not done teasing me even after dinner. I guess she's not done with her revenge for the week yet.

As she lightly starts playing with my ever-hardening cock I say.

"You know that you'll be dealing with all that arousal I have right now the moment we reach home, right?"

"Of course, that's what I'm counting on."

71