Chapter 018: Truth
1.9k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up the next morning with Mai in my arms, I had a profound sense of self-satisfaction. Realizing that this girl in my arms was the best thing that I could ever get in my life. I truly want to do nothing but spend eternity with her going around different worlds, wreaking havoc in our wake.

Since she's not up yet, I decided to finally get the main quest rewards for helping her out.

[Main Quest Completed]

[Main Quest: Help the Wild Bunny

You have encountered a supernatural situation. Help Mai with the problems that she is facing.

Objective 1: Help Mai fix her problem. (Complete)

Objective 2: Find out information about Puberty Syndrome and its possible causes. (Complete)

Reward: 1,000,000 EXP, Martial Arts Mastery LVL 1, Academics Mastery LVL 1, Health Potion (∞)

Penalty: Mai will be sad]

'Holy mother of fuck, I have infinite health potions. Just like that? Is this a bug? System?' As I don't get a response I confirm that mine is a non-sentient system that works solely on my subconscious thoughts. But still, Infinite health potions just because I want to keep Mai healthy seems like a bit overkill.

(A/N: I just gave the guy infinite potions 'cause why the fuck not? He's gonna pull 'em out of his ass when he needs them anyway. Might as well make it easy.)

As I accept the reward, my stats go up like crazy and I feel a sense of euphoria. After it ends, I get a bunch of notifications, but first I take look at my status screen.

{ [1/4]

<Status>

Name: Masashi

Age: 17

Class: The Gamer

Titles: N/A

Level: 44(33400/44000)

Race: [Human]

HP: 157/157

SP: 157/157

MP: N/A (Current world does not have mana)

STR: 110

END: 102

DEX: 108

INT: 123

WIS: 97

CHA: 123

LUK: ???

HP Regen: 510 (Per Min)

SP Regen: 540 (Per Min)

Stat Points: 220

}

Looking at my monstrous stats after the level-ups I got, gives me a sense of security at least in this world.

I take a look at the notifications.

[STR Stat has crossed 100]

[Strength Control LVL 1: Allows The Gamer to control their strength better so they don't accidentally hurt someone.]

[END Stat has crossed 100]

[Endurance Enhancement LVL 1: Allows The Gamer to consume stamina and enhance their Endurance by a multiplier of 2. (5SP/sec)]

[DEX Stat has crossed 100]

[Dexterity Enhancement LVL 1: Allows The Gamer to consume stamina and enhance their Dexterity by a multiplier of 2. (5SP/sec)]

[INT Stat has crossed 100]

[Detected that The Gamer possesses skill [Memory Enhancement]]

[Generating New Skill]

[Eidetic Memory LVL MAX: Allows The Gamer to have perfect memory and recall any information instantly.]

[Eidetic Memory has merged with Gamer’s Mind and provided the Gamer with a perfect memory.]

[CHA Stat has crossed 100]

[Intimidation LVL 1: Allows The Gamer to intimidate weaker opponents with their aura (Warning: Can be overcome with extreme willpower).]

This is crazy, especially [Intimidation] and [Eiditic Memory], Intimidation is the perfect crowd control skill and Eidetic Memory is just overpowered, even now I feel that all my memories can be recalled in an instant.

I assume that getting the WIZ stat above the threshold will also give me a skill.

I take a look at my [Martial Arts Mastery] and [Academics] skills next.

[Martial Arts Mastery LVL 4: Allows The Gamer to learn new martial arts easily and develop their own personal fighting style proficiently.]

[Academics LVL 7: Allows the user to comprehend more information about difficult subjects more easily.]

My combat and academic skills have already disappeared and merged into these skills. This is probably why they're already higher level.

Now, to get the rewards for the other quest.

[Hidden Quest: Soul Mates

You have found someone that you want to cherish forever.

Requirements to Unlock: Meet your soul mate and make sure that she's your soul mate.

Objective 1: Make sure she also shares your feelings. One-sided love is not healthy. (Completed)

Objective 2: Finish the first main quest. Can't spend eternity with an invisible girl now, can we? (Completed)

Objective 3: Share your secrets with her. You can't have a healthy relationship based on lies.

Rewards: 2,000,000 EXP, Lover's Necklace, Mai Plushie, ???

Penalty: You'll be alone for the rest of your life]

It took me like 10 seconds to go through the system and after that, as I look at the quest requirements, I feel Mai stirring awake. I look at her adorable and defenseless face, while her eyes flutter open. She feels my morning wood directly touching her sore pussy and gets a little red-faced.

"Good Morning, my little bunny pet," I say to her, referring to the collar that she's still wearing. As she fell asleep last night, I loosened the collar so she can sleep comfortably but didn't take it off.

"Good morning, daddy~," She says seducing me, rubbing her pussy on my dick a little.

I just bring my hand to her collar, pulling her face towards me into a deep kiss.

(A/N: More Pat*eon exclusive R-18. It’s not actually that much.)

We had some wild morning sex and some more sex in the shower. We took our time since it was Saturday. We had the whole day free.

We're just sitting on the couch cuddling while there's some light music playing in the background. Enjoying each other's presence.

"There's something that I have to tell you. About myself." I finally say to Mai as it's time to let the cat out of the bag.

"I swear to god if you tell me you're gay I will stab you."

"Woah! No, not at all. Why would you even think that? Do you have any idea how heavenly your pussy feels to me?"

I continue, "I'm just about to tell you about certain circumstances about me that's all."

"I see. Go on."

"So, you see... I'm actually not from this world."

"What do you mean? Like an alien?"

"No no, it's more of an isekai thing."

"Ohh, I get it, you want to convince me to let you have a harem of women, huh? Well, the answer is abso-fucking-lutely not. I may have some freaky fetishes, I admit, but sharing is not one of them. If you dare to even try I will stab you in the dick." She says cupping my dick threateningly.

"My love, my queen, please. At least let me finish before you threaten me. I have no intentions related to harems at all. I am more than happy to spend a literal eternity with you." I say to her a little scared but also strangely happy due to the look in her eyes that's giving me yandere vibes.

As I'm squealing inside that I'm not the only yandere in this relationship, I continue, "So, what I was saying is that, I have this system, really overpowered shit, to be honest. I just got this thing like two and a half months ago and I can already tank bullets with my bare body without feeling a thing." I haven't tested this but [observe] gives me certain capabilities to glean such information.

"Okay," She says, still processing everything.

"Apparently, I also have the ability to travel to different worlds. I don't know how it works but I'm sure I'll figure something out sooner or later. So my main question and the reason for telling you this. Would you like to come with me?" With this, I get a notification that I promptly ignore.

"I have so many questions."

"Ask away, my bunny."

"Will we be able to come back?"

"Yes, we will. It will take some time though. Like a couple of years."

"I see." There's a thoughtful look on her face, indicating that she's thinking about something.

I accept the quest rewards as my level sees another bump.

{ [1/4]

<Status>

Name: Masashi

Age: 17

Class: The Gamer

Titles: N/A

Level: 77(20400/77000)

Race: [Human]

HP: 206.5/206.5

SP: 205.5/205.5

MP: N/A (Current world does not have mana)

STR: 143

END: 135

DEX: 141

INT: 156

WIS: 130

CHA: 156

LUK: ???

HP Regen: 675 (Per Min)

SP Regen: 705 (Per Min)

Stat Points: 385

}

[WIS Stat has crossed 100]

[Perception LVL 1: Allows The Gamer to passively observe everything within a certain distance. Current Radius: 1 Meter]

I take out the necklace from my inventory.

Mai notices and says, "So, That's how you do that. You probably have an inventory or something from the system."

"Yes, I do my bunny. Here, this is for you," I say as I show her the necklace.

It was a string necklace with a shiny pendant made with the carving of the Jian bird.

[Lover's Necklace (Soulbound ArtIfact, Cannot be used by The Gamer): There is a one-winged bird, Jian, a pitiful creature. They cannot fly alone and need a partner to support them. This co-dependent nature of the species makes them inseparable once they find a partner. Thus the name, The bird of Eternal Love]

'What a ripoff! This is directly from Monkey in the Multiverse'

(A/N: Bitch don't you show me attitude, I will make 5 inches of your dick disappear eternally. You know what, I'm taking over now. No more first-person POV. Fucking bitch, showing me sass)

Masashi felt a sudden chill as if he lost something that he never knew he had. All he knew was that his current thought process was dangerous and moved on from it.

[Lover's Necklace (Soulbound ArtIfact, Cannot be used by The Gamer)]

[Effects: Sharing is Caring, ???, ???]

Masashi thought, 'That sure tells me a whole lot about what it does.'

As Mai sees the necklace she says, "Is that a Jian bird? It looks beautiful"

(A/N: The Jian is actually just a myth I think but for all intents and purposes of this story, it is real.)

She brings her hair to the side and waits for Masashi to put it on her and Masashi does just that.

Just as he puts it on her neck, it disappears…

61