Chapter 032: Beach Date (1/4) [R-18]
1.8k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the time Sakuta was encouraging Kaede to go out more, Masashi and Mai got their weekend date at the beach house.

On Saturday, they dressed up in casual clothes and got brunch at a serene cafe.

It was a typical Starbucks-type cafe. The place had a good atmosphere so Mai and Masashi could peacefully eat and flirt with each other.

The waitress there recognized Mai and asked for an autograph.

When she asked about their relationship, they just told her the truth.

The people that Mai is working with have the information that she's dating Masashi, so there's not really a problem with people knowing.

Even if the information goes public there would be few problems.

The security detail that Masashi hired is just to take off annoying snoopers and paparazzi.

All in all, they had a good brunch and went to the beach house with Masashi driving.

They finally reached the beach house at around 1 pm.

Masashi parks the car and opens the door for Mai.

"We're finally here," Mai says as he gives her his hand.

"The last time we were here was when you brought Nodoka here, right?" Mai takes his hand and gets out of the car.

"Yep, when you lashed out at her after she said she hated you."

"Hey! I got angry and let my feelings get to my head, okay? It's not easy to hear the little sister you love very much say that she hates you."

"I guess I can understand. I would be devastated if Kaede says that she hates me. Or god forbid refuses to acknowledge me."

"Yeah, see! Anyway, enough sad talk. We're here to have fun and that's what we'll be doing."

"Exactly."

Mai and Masashi walk inside hand-in-hand as Mai says, "I haven't even explored this place completely."

"You haven't, have you?"

"Nope, show me around." She says in a cheery voice conveying her happy mood.

"Well the upper floors are the bedrooms with attached bathrooms, we have 5 of those.

"There's a large bath on the ground floor with a big tub enough to fit 5 people easily too.

"You've already seen the living room and the kitchen.

"There's a playroom here too. I had that made when I bought the place. The one here has basically everything we would need. Karaoke, billiards, foosball, we even have a few arcade machines. I got them just for the fuck of it. There are like 5 different ones with Pac-Man, Tekken, and 3 others.

"There's a relaxation room with a badass view of the oceanside on the ground floor and the room above that is the Master bedroom for us.

"It's the room where we had our romantic dinner the first time we were here. I liked the view so I made it our bedroom.

"Lastly we have a basement where I have a dungeon for disposing of the bodies of my victims," Masashi says the last sentence with a flat voice.

"What the fuck?" Mai says with a horrified voice.

"What? It's not a big deal. I've had to deal with dead bodies for a while now. It's not all cheery you know. There's a good number of stalkers that have disappeared from your trail."

Mai looks as if she's preparing herself for war and says, "Show me."

"What?"

"I want to see the place."

"Are you sure? There's not really much to see there. It's sanitized regularly."

"I still want to see the place."

"I see, follow me." Masashi takes the lead.

As he walks a few steps forward and is hit on the head by Mai.

"Ow, that hurt like a bitch." The floor is made of concrete so thankfully it didn't break but it would surely require some repairs.

"What was that for?"

"You're messing with me."

"Why would you think that?"

"The [Soul Connection] makes it pretty easy."

"Damn this soul connection and its perks that allow us to basically read each other's minds."

"What's in that place?"

"It's nothing I just set up the basement into a room with a romantic ambiance for us to have our dinner."

At this point, Mai gets an amused look on her face and says, "And you thought that making me believe that you dispose of dead bodies in that place is going to be funny? The place where you want us to eat a romantic dinner."

"Now that you say it out loud, it was a joke in bad taste."

Mai just laughs at him and says, "Yeah, it was."

"Well whatever, let's just change up and go to the beach." Masashi smiles and suddenly picks up Mai by her ass and puts her over his shoulder which makes her squeal in surprise.

"Kyaa~"

Masashi just smiles wider and gives her a spank on her ass.

*Smack*

"Hey! Let me down."

"Nope."

Masashi walks up the stairs with Mai over his shoulder and walks to their room.

She's swinging her legs and lightly punching his back in protest but Masashi doesn't let her go.

When they're in their room, Masashi drops her on the bed and puts all of his and her clothes into the inventory.

Standing over the bed he admires the naked beauty that's looking at him with a pout.

He doesn't hold back anymore and climbs over her, kissing her roughly which she happily reciprocates.

He continues to make out with her for a while and starts playing with her breasts as she moans a little into his mouth.

"Mmhm~"

While making out with her he's also rubbing his dick on her pussy that's getting wet very quickly.

After a while Mai holds onto her thighs and pulls them back, making an 'M' position with her legs.

She pulls back from the kiss and says, "Fuck me."

"Gladly," Masashi says as he pushes his cock into her pussy.

"Yeahh~," Mai says as she brings her hands to Masashi's face and pulls him closer, going back to kissing him.

At the same time, Mai brings her legs to wrap around Masashi's waist as her hands let go of them.

Masashi continues going balls deep into Mai as she moans.

"Mhmm~ Faster~"

Masashi gladly obliges and increases his speed while using his hands to roughly play with her tits and nipples.

He brings one of his hands to her mouth as he plunges his index finger into her mouth, toying with her tongue.

"Ahhh~ Slurp~" Mai sucks on the finger inside her mouth. His other hand still playing with his favorite toys.

Then Masashi brings the finger away from her mouth and goes back to kissing her.

At this point, Mai has already started scratching his back as she tries to pull him closer.

He brings his hand to Mai's butt and starts teasing her asshole.

"Mhmm~

Then he plunges the finger that was in Mai's mouth into her ass.

That gets a reaction out of her.

"Kyaaa~" She squeals pulling back from the kiss.

Masashi doesn't let her say anything but just kisses her again. Dominating her tongue.

Masashi is toying with her breasts and ass with his hands as he's fucking her like crazy.

Mai can't take this much for too long and her pussy starts to constrict a little.

"Ahhh~ Can I cum Masashi?~ Please let me cum?"

"You want to cum?" Masashi asks delaying a little.

"Ahhhh~ Yes please~ Ah~ I can't hold it anymore~" Mai begs in a desperate voice that makes Masashi cum almost instantly.

"Cum with me then baby," Masashi says as Mai's pussy constricts around his cock in a vice-like grip.

"I'm cumming~" Mai shouts out as Masashi also can't hold back anymore and starts filling her up.

Mai holds onto him for dear life as she cums.

"So warm~" Mai comments, feeling Masashi's cum inside her.

Masashi just hugs Mai as they enjoy the view of the ocean from their room.

After a while Mai says, "Let's change into our swimsuits. I want to go swimming."

"Let's change up right now."

Mai hesitates a little, "I want to clean up first."

"But I don't want you to."

"Seeing my girl walking to me with my cum running down her thigh would be the sexiest thing."

"But-"

"No buts, it's just the two of us here. It'll be fun." Masashi just puts his finger on Mai's lips.

"Fine." Mai begrudgingly accepts.

"Great, I love you." Masashi gives her lips a little kiss.

He gets up from the bed and just pulls out his swimming shorts from the inventory. He puts them on and looks at Mai with an anticipatory look.

Mai gets up from the bed with a sigh and brings out a black bikini from her inventory.

She puts on the panties and asks Masashi to tie up the back of the bra for her.

Masashi obliges and ties it up.

They both then walk out by the back entrance of the house and walk toward the ocean.

As Masashi is pulling on Mai's hand, she's trying her best to not let Masashi's cum spill.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Just juice."

"You sure? You can try to get drunk sometimes, you know?"

"Maybe later when we get to college."

"I see. Well, cranberry juice it is."

"You remembered?"

"I could never forget anything related to you. Or anything at all. [Eiditic Memory], you know." Masashi mumbles the last part.

"You didn't have to say that last part."

Masashi just smiles and gets a glass of cranberry juice for her.

While handing her the glass of cranberry juice he looks down and sees his cum running down her thigh. He smirks a little at her, eying her thigh.

"What is it?" She feigns ignorance.

Masashi doesn't say anything but just goes up to her and kisses her, "I love you."

"I know you do."

44