Chapter 034: Beach Date (3/4) [R-18]
1.4k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment they're inside the house and Masashi closes the door, Mai makes both of their clothes disappear into her inventory.

Without hesitation, Masashi rubs his now-free cock on her wet and glistening pussy. Using his hands to spread her ass cheeks.

She tries to overpower Masashi and put his cock inside her pussy herself but is unsuccessful as Masashi holds her back.

"You have to say it, baby," Masashi says pulling back a little from the kiss.

She unsuccessfully tries a few times and finally begs, "Please~ Fuck me~."

"That's all I needed," Masashi says as he roughly puts his cock inside her pussy and brings her toward the couch in the living room.

He takes a seat on the couch and holds onto her waist as she bounces up and down on his cock passionately.

Masashi keeps kissing Mai passionately as he brings his hands to focus on her breasts.

"Mhmm~" She moans into his mouth as he toys with her breasts.

After a while, Masashi pulls back from her mouth and focuses on her neck.

Masashi sucks on her sweet spot and gives her a hickey.

"Ahhh~" Mai moans louder as she bounces on his cock.

He continues to give her hickeys on her neck.

With her breasts being toyed with and her neck feeling hot with hickeys, Mai finally feels that she's about to cum.

"Ahhh~ Masashi I'm about to cum~ Can I cum, please?~"

Masahi pulls back from her neck that's now filled with a number of hickeys feeling his release also being close.

"Cum with me baby." Masashi releases his load inside Mai, filling her up

"Ahhhhh~ I'm cummingg~"

Mai's pussy tightens up as Masashi fills her up.

After a few more seconds they both calm down in each other's embrace, breathing heavily, and Masashi not pulling his still hard cock out.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Masashi says as he comes down from his orgasm high.

Without waiting for her reply he picks her up by her ass as she instinctively wraps her legs around his torso.

He walks to the bedroom as Mai just leans her head on his shoulder taking comfort in his warmth.

As they're inside the room, Masashi pushes her against the wall for support.

"Show me your hands" Masashi orders.

Mai just obeys and pulls back from his neck a little and shows him her wrists.

Masashi lets go of her ass, as the only thing supporting Mai are her legs and his cock.

Masashi brings out some soft leather cuffs with a metal loop to attach chains and fixed them tightly on Mai's wrists.

He gave Mai a strong kiss before she could say anything.

Then he brought his hands back to Mai's ass and brought her to another area of the room.

Here he pushes a button and a few chains fall down while still attached to the ceiling.

The voice of the chains clinking alerts Mai and she pulls back from the kiss, "Did you turn our bedroom into a sex dungeon?"

"This isn't our bedroom," Masashi smirks at Mai.

Mai realizes that they're indeed not in their room. This room has a much different interior and the ambiance is basically that of a sex dungeon with the number of tools in this place.

"You made a sex dungeon inside your beach house?"

"Our beach house baby."

Before Mai can say anything more he just kisses her again and pushes his tongue inside her mouth.

As Mai melts into his kiss she doesn't realize that he's already attached the chains from the ceiling to her wrists.

Still kissing her deeply, Masashi pulls on a lever such that the chains pull her hands up into the air.

Mai lets go of his waist and bring her legs to the ground, trying to get stable.

She's unable to get much balance since the chains are pulled up to a perfect height and she can only touch the ground with her toes.

Masashi just holds onto her neck with one hand, kissing her deeply, as he brings the other hand to her still sensitive pussy that's dripping with her juices and his cum.

"Mhmmm~" Mai's moan is muffled as he's kissing her while toying with her pussy.

After a few minutes of teasing her pussy and kissing her Masashi pulls back from her.

He then spends a few seconds admiring his girlfriend.

She's looking at him lustfully as her neck is covered in hickeys and her breasts are red with the rough treatment that they received.

Her body is basically hanging as her hands are cuffed to the chains at such a height that she's able to touch the ground with just her toes.

"Daddy~ Please daddy~ Come to me~" She gives him a pleading look.

Masashi can't hold himself back when he gets such a look from his wife.

He walks up to her and goes back to kissing her as she grinds her crotch on his dick. She's unable to put it in due to the chains and is only able to grind on him.

Masashi brings out a pair of nipple clamps connected to a chain and attaches them to her nipples.

"Mhhmmm~" Mai moans loudly into his mouth as he attaches the tight nipple clamps on her sensitive nipples.

Lastly, he also brings out a blindfold and puts it on her eyes.

Then he pulls back from the kiss again and lightly plays with the chain connecting the clamps.

Mai just squirms in her bonds as she feels the pain and pleasure in her nipples.

"What's your safeword?" Masashi asks, even though at this point he completely knows her limits and doesn't really need it.

"Red," Mai replies as it's become a tradition for whenever they have one of their bondage plays.

"Good girl"

He says as he turns her body around, and gives a tight spank on her ass.

*Smack*

"Ahh~"

He then runs one of his fingers between her ass and pressures her asshole.

She gets startled and tries to pull away but to no avail.

"I'm thinking of breaking this in today," Masashi says as he hugs her close with his free hand.

"Are you sure daddy?" Mai says with a hurried breath as she's been waiting for him to fuck her ass for a while now.

"Nope, I'm just fucking with you. We have all the time in the world and I plan to take my sweet sweet time exploring every single part of you."

Masashi says with a chuckle.

"You know, usually it's the guys who can't stop themselves from going all in. And here you are taking your time."

"I guess I'm just built different," Masashi says shrugging.

Then he brings out a butt plug and lubes it up before pushing it inside Mai's asshole.

"Kyaa~" She squeals a little while squirming a little, making clinking sounds due to the moving of the chains.

"But that doesn't mean I won't play with your butt a little."

He hugs her from behind as he pushes his cock in between her thighs, rubbing at her pussy.

He brings one hand closer to her tits and plays with the chain connecting the clamps on her nipples.

"Ah~ More please~"

"Such a polite bunny," Masashi says chuckling a little.

He then brings out his phone and turns on the vibrations in the buttplug.

"Ahhh~ Fuck~" Mai gets startled at the vibrations in her butt.

Masashi continues to play with her tits. Her reactions get more intense as the clamps tightly holding on to her nipples for so long make them very sensitive.

"Ahhhh~ Daddy~"

As Masashi continues to rub his cock on her pussy and play with her tits, the vibrations of the butt plug finally make her close to cumming.

"Ahh~ Daddy~ I'm close~ Can I cum daddy?~"

"How does it feel when you're about to cum with your ass being the focus?"

"It feels good~ Daddy~ Please~ I can't hold it anymore~ I need to cum."

Masashi tightly pulls on the chain connecting the clamps and pulls at them roughly such that they stretch her tits without coming off and then he turns the vibration of the plug to the max.

"Cum then Mai,"

"Ahhhh~ I'm cumming Masashi~ I'm cumming~"

She squirts all over the floor with the intense orgasm that she just had. Masashi just hugs her body to comfort her as goes limp in her bonds and stretches her arms.

He whispers in her ear, "What a slut, squirting so hard just by being stimulated in your ass."

"Huff~ It's your fault. Huff~ You made me like this." She says in between deep breaths.

"That sounds so erotic. I love you."

He just turns her around and holds on to her as she wraps her legs around his torso.

He supports her butt and she leans her head on his shoulder for a while.

He also turns off the vibrations of the plug.

After he feels that she's rested enough, he asks, "Let's go a bit further shall we?"

37