Chapter 0053: The Greatest Power of the Tattoo
873 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Masashi and Mai go down the badly constructed stairs which are a slope in the pitch black darkness without any issue.

Their [Perception] was enough to help them avoid any traps that came their way.

There was a troublesome lizard on this floor that had the ability to petrify people whenever they looked at them.

Mai and Masashi killed a few with one of them being able to petrify Masashi but he just downed a health potion which instantly combated the effects and killed it.

This floor was completely dark and devoid of any light. Not a problem due to [Perception].

The boss monster was a basilisk which took some effort before it got killed.

Mai and Masashi had their teamwork down perfectly, having already cleared one dungeon that was far easier than this one together along with the tattoos connecting them. Their teamwork was flawless.

After they clear this floor they go to the next without resting as they weren’t really tired.

The next floor was a bit of a disgusting one as it was a large shallow swamp. The monsters weren’t a pain but it was very disgusting.

The first thing Masahi did with this floor was pick Mai up and put her on his shoulders while pulling out some reliable modern weapons.

Both Mai and Masashi don’t like using these weapons since they want to develop their abilities.

They don’t make these weapons themselves so they try to focus on their abilities if it’s convenient.

After putting Mai onto his shoulders, Masashi brought out a flamethrower and walked through the disgusting dungeon while submerged in the mud up to his calves.

No matter what monster there was, Masashi just burned it with his flamethrower as they were mostly monsters that needed a water constant source of water to survive.

The fire was their weakness that Masashi capitalized on.

They got the fuck out of that dungeon as quickly as they could and got to the next floor.

“God I want to go and take a shower,” Masashi said to Mai who wasn’t planning on getting off his shoulders anytime soon.

Mai didn’t reply as she just played with his silky blond hair which calmed him down.

He had already completely cleaned himself and showering was just something he wanted to do.

Masashi had a fleeting thought of wanting some kind of inner world where he could instantly disappear into if he’s annoyed with the place he’s in, as pretty much everyone does at least once in their life and the strangest thing happened.

Both Mai and Masashi disappeared from the stairs that they were walking on.

Masashi and Mai were both completely stunned at what they were seeing in front of them.

A grassy plain landmass of 100 by 100 meters. The borders of the landmass were nothingness as they couldn’t see anything after that.

It was as if they were in a floating cube of 100 by 100 by 100 meters where the bottom was the landmass and the rest was filled with breathable air.

There was no actual source of light but the place was filled with light as if the mana in the air was dense enough to emit white light.

Outside that cube, there was a thin film that seemed to be a barrier that separated the landmass from the rest of the empty vacuum.

Still bewildered Masashi said, “…What the fuck?”

“Are we imprisoned?” Mai came to the most logical conclusion in this kind of situation.

“That seems like the most logical conclusion but…”

Suddenly they both feel some kind of connection to the place.

“Do you feel it?” “Yeah.”

They both close their eyes and focus on their connection to this place and realize something.

“No way.” “Un-fucking-believable.”

“Our tattoos have an interconnected world. A literal fucking inner world that can grow.”

Masashi thinks something and tries to infuse some of his own Mana into the ground. Since he’s connected to the world he can feel that his Mana has some effect on this world as the borders widen up a little and the foundation of the floating island as he’ll be calling it gets stronger.

“This just got so much more comfortable,” Masashi says that the first thing that he does is bring out the cabin from his inventory which he can still access as the system is connected to his soul and the island is also connected to his soul.

As he places the cabin in place, he goes in to take a shower with Mai still clinging to his shoulders.

They both spent the next hour in the shower as this time Mai is the one who pampers Masashi and cleans him up.

They then rest up as that’s what they were planning to do after getting to the next floor.

Now that they have their own little personal world, they can do anything that they want here without worrying about anyone disturbing them in this place.

Masashi tries to check the effects of [Tantric Energy] on the growth of the world and realizes that same as the tattoo, it is much more efficient than Mana.

The duo doesn’t really need any motivation to have more sex as it feels just that good. They’re both addicted to each other at this point.

They then realize something else, Masashi just manipulates the [Tantric Energy] that they produce and he’s not that practiced with that energy yet.

This causes a lot of energy to be wasted that Masashi isn’t able to hold on to.

All this excess energy was absorbed by the island and used to increase the foundations and size of the place.

By the time they’re both done, the island has already increased its size by 5 meters in all directions.

This may seem like little but this is the passive increase that occurred due to the leaked energy that Masashi wasn’t able to store.

Masashi stores the energy within his mana pool as although they are separate energies, [Tantric Energy] is some kind of higher energy, such that the Mana opens the central area of the pool for the energy to stay there.

Masashi has noticed that the stationary Mana has started to revolve around the small blob of Energy that he just put inside the pool.

He realized that the revolving Mana naturally pushes on the walls of the pool, increasing the total size of the pool passively.

Masashi does the same for Mai as he puts a blob of [Tantric Energy] within her pool as it behaved the same way.

Masashi decided to not use any of the [Tantric Energy] to strengthen the floating island world since it will be passively strengthened as long as he and Mai have sex within the place, which isn’t even something that he needs motivation for.

He plans to use half of the [Tantric Energy] that they regularly produce into their tattoos to see if there’s a threshold of true completion.

The rest of it will go to both of their Mana pools for storage. This serves two purposes. If they ever need to replenish Mana quickly they can just consume the stored energy.

It also serves to increase the quality and capacity of their Mana pools.

The bigger the size of the blob in the center, the faster the Mana rotated around it. This put more pressure on the pool, expanding the size.

This also served an additional purpose. The man was now getting compressed due to the centripetal force pushing on the mana too.

This meant that the presence of [Tantric Energy] within their Mana pools caused the size of the pool to increase while the gaseous mana in the pool was also getting compressed into a purer form.

‘Maybe it’ll turn into a liquid form later. Fucking cultivation novels. At least I don’t have to do anything for this to happen and the whole process is passive.’

After they both are done exploring the uses of [Tantric Energy] on the world they make plans on how to work with the inner world.

“Hey, you want to do some gardening?” Mai asked Masashi as she sees that the soil in this place is really good.

“Sure, sounds fun. You got something specific in mind?”

“I have a lot of ideas but most of those require the place to get bigger.”

“We can just wait till we get to the bottom of this Labyrinth. By the time we reach the bottom, we’ll probably get this place much bigger and also get much stronger.

We can then use the ancient magic that we get from there to make this place link an actual home than a makeshift cabin.

“Sounds like a plan.”

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advance chapters of the novel on my Patreon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

33