Chapter- 5
151 11 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you alright? This is the first time you have seen something like this isn't it?"(Erza)

It takes me a few seconds before I can reply.

"It is but I can't feel anything. I dont feel sad, shocked, angry or anything like that if anything I feel ... Happy."(Irine)

"Well you are no longer human, your not even a organic being. Most none humans feel nothing when killing humans. There are so many of them does it really matter and they are so weak their only strength is numbers."(Erza)

"As a former human it kinda hurts hearing that, but as I am now it makes sense. Even I a small plastic figure could kill a human easily. Does the fact that I was happy mean I like killing humans? Does my plastic none human form like it?"(Erza)

"I cannot answer that only experience can. For now we should return and let the others clean up."(Erza)

We leave the warehouse and get back in the car and head home. The drive back is quiet as I think about what just happened. How do I now view humans? As lesser beings? As weak? I don't know. Do I like fighting and destruction? This is all I can think about on the way back.

------

Once we return Erza sets me down on her desk and she starts playing LOL again. I am still thinking about the same things. Maybe it's this body of a vampire? Maybe if I try a different body my view will change.

"Erza what if I am affected by which figure I possess."(Irine)

"Why don't you try it. Actually I think I have the perfect one hehe."(Erza)

I'm not sure about this after the laugh. She stands up half way through a game. She's never done this before she usually waits till the end before doing anything else. She walks over and opens a cupboard that I haven't seen in before. She takes out an unmarked box and opens it taking out another box.

"This is my super limited edition figure of Luna from Reincarnated as a kitsune. Only five have ever been made. Its supposed to replicate her fluffiness. However I haven't opened it yet as I don't want to damage the fluff but now I think is the best time."(Erza)

She slowly and carefully opens the box and takes thes figure out. Carefully setting it down in front of me I walk over to it.

"Are you sure?"(Irine)

"I am"(Erza)

I put my hand on her expertly crafted face and transfer myself to her. Already this body feels alot better crafted, it is of a much higher quality. Now have my feeling changed towards what happened? I start thinking about it but I am stopped as my tail glances my hand and I stop. This feeling I haven't felt anything like this. I put my hand on my tail and feel it this fluff is divine.

I move it in front of me and hug it. I haven't touched anything so fluffy before I can never let go. What was I doing? I can't remember, probably wasn't important then. This fluff though is important.

"Err Irine can I try touching the fluff?"(Erza)

I look over to her to see the excitement in her eyes. I look away almost immediately.

"No! My fluff"(Irine)

"But I bought the figure. It was really difficult to get."(Erza)

"Its my body now and I say no. Any way with your connections it probably wasn't difficult and you had all this time ti fluff it."(Irine)

"For some reason it didn't look this fluffy before. As soon as you possessed it the fluffyness increased by a thousand. I just want a quick fluff."(Erza)

In response I start running and she chases me. I dash around the desk jumping out of reach every time. However eventually she corners me and catches me.

Immediately she starts fluffing my tail and ears. I dont feel anything. In every manga I read and anime insas the tail is always sensitive but not for me. Well it's better this way. About half an hour goes by until she stops.

"So fluffy. I forbid you using any other form. You must remain fluff forever."(Erza)

"Thats not for you to decide and I want to try out other ones."(Irine)

------

It has been a few hours since the fluff fiasco and I still can remember what it was I was trying to test. Oh well must not have been important if some fluff made me forget. But then again it is really fluffy fluff. Eh too late now.

At the moment Erza is getting ready for school tomorrow. You might ask why Well it's because she things it's a good way of keeping up with the times. Interact with the young people enough and you learn what the current trends and the likes are and I'm going to.

Erza has commanded that I go with her and its not because she has no friends. Nkw I am looking through all the school girl anime figures. I have till morning to decide.

I am looking forward to it partly because I want to see theb world more and because I want to see Erza in a school uniform.

------

By the next day I have decided who I will go as. We are now about to enter the car driven by violet again to go to school.

10