Prologue
285 10 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                Well this is weird. I woke up in a white void, nothing could be seen. Not sure how long I was there for pretty sure it's been awhile I've kind forgotten a bunch of things. Who I was, what I am.? I'm pretty sure I was watching or reading something, something to do with a blue blob or maybe it was a giant dude with golden hair saying I aint here? Ultra-Monkey-Blue? No that wasn't it of perhaps the Boy-Who-went camping? Nope They all sound close but no cigar.

I pondered on these ideas for what seemed like an eternity, perhaps 5 minutes all I know is I am going pretty stir crazy. I was actually going crazy for a minute until I heard a voice, a booming voice and saw and vague outline of someone or something.

"Oh my I am Terribly sorry. I appear to have forgotten about you."

"Huh? I am sorry I don't really remember but who are you and well who am I, it seems I have been here awhile but I can't remember for how long."

"Oh that's perfectly understandable well to answer your questions I am something like a God or a System Admin depending on your point of view. You are someone that died due to an accidental discharge of divine lightning that wasn't supposed to happen and you have been here for almost 567 years."

"567 Years?!? That's a crazy amount of time, what so souls have to like to relax or heal or something before they go somewhere else or is this heaven or hell or something?"

"Well Normally souls immediately get processed and either get reincarnated, go to heaven, or go to hell but the process is very streamlined now. It only gets a backlog due to natural disasters or when worlds end."

"Then why so long for me?"

"Well it's actually a little embarrassing, I had called for your soul so that way we could compensate you for the accidental death you know give you a nice afterlife or a second chance or even a wish or something along those line but, well… I kind of got distracted during a conversation with another admin (god) and by the time I realized it was already this long."

"So I have been here more than half a millennia because of office water cooler talk? I forgot so much, I don't even remember my name or my family. I only remember these half correct story titles."

"Yes I am sorry about that but good news. Your wait is over and we can add this little mix up to your accidental death and get you a nice compensation package. So what would you like a world of robots, magic and swords or perhaps just go back to earth and a rich guy or girl depending on what you wanna be."

"Wait I get to be reincarnated into a world of my choice?"

"Of course. Normally when souls get to be reincarnated the worlds are chosen at random or based on a Karma system depending on the admin (god) that is in charge of that area. But due to the incidents that we have caused you not once but twice we will give you a chance to choose the world and make some customizations of your choice."

"Wow, so you give me a bunch of choices and I pick from them or can I just pick out anything I want."

"Well not exactly, some admins may roll that way but I like to shall we say cut the middleman out and since you have lost many of your memories I will perform soul scan and what your soul wants and needs will be where you go and what you get."

"But you said I get to choose?"

"Yes your soul does, I cannot ask your consciousness, that would be crazy you could say anything like you wanna be in a world with your tablet or be put in a video game as a OP skeleton. No this will be what you truly desire and not a superficial wish."

"Oh well I guess it's ok, better than going crazy here all by myself."

"Exactly now once you awaken you will be in your new world, good luck."

"Thanks."

Blackness took hold of me next.

11