Chapter 1
289 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

The sound of an alarm woke me up from a pretty pleasant slumber. Not really sure why I had set an alarm but, on second thought I don’t really remember setting an alarm.

“Ugh”

I grunted while hitting my alarm clock. As I sit up in a bed that is on the floor I look around the room. I see a traditional Japanese room, tatami floors and all. I even hear a bamboo water feature outside.

“Wait this doesn’t seem right. What did I do last night?”

As I sat in my bed I pondered to my predicament. I remember I was somewhere very white for a long time and finally I got a package due to someone messing up maybe?

Then it clicked. Oh right I died and was reincarnated. This should have sent me spiring into depression at the thought of dying but right now I was excited.

“Yahoo, yay a new life!”

I flung my arms up and jumped out of bed to celebrate my newly given life but something clicked in my head as a celebrated. Wow my voice sounds… girly? Oh no, did that admin guy gender bend me, fuck. I ran out of the bedroom to the bathroom, not sure how I knew where it was but I found it instantly and looked into the mirror.

“Why do I look like Rimuru?”

Like not just kind of look like, if you put us both together it would look like twins next to each other. Not even early young Rimuru or Slime Rimuru I am talking post Demon lord transformation Rimuru, in another word I was beautiful, breathtaking even. I could honestly stare at myself forever. Until a realization shook me to my core.

“Wait if I look like Rimuru does that mean everything is like him?”

I terrifyingly looked down and lowered my shorts to see if I was as genderless as he was.

“I swear I would rather be a girl than have nothing down there.”

I lowered my shorts down enough to get a good look at how accurate my body was to Amine Rimuru.

“Thank god, oh thank you so much for giving me Rimuru Jr.”

I could have cried I was so happy I mean what guy wouldn’t be, I could have been a girl or genderless but thankfully I kept my manhood and a pretty decent one at that, I wasn’t hard or anything but I could still get a handful of it, was kind of weird using my feminine hand to grab jr. but I digress.

The rest of my body with clothes on looked very feminine. I wouldn’t be surprised if both guys and girls wanted me but without clothes I looked like a skinny girl with some muscles and a woman’s face, although I was taller than Rimuru though maybe 170cm compared to anime version 150cm which I was pleased with. Definitely the best trap out there which would have been fine for some people but oh well, it could have been worse and even Rimuru was always my favorite.

My favorite? Wait how do I know that. In the white room I was in it was a blue blob and now I can remember Rimuru in his entirety, heck I can remember all of the stories fully now, I even remember this house sort of. Still don’t know what my name was or if I had family, damn I am confused, to bad I am not really Rimuru or else I could as Great Sage or Raphael what’s going on.

[I am Here Rimuru]

“Raphael?”

[Yes, the ultimate skill known as Raphael has been integrated into your reincarnated body with all of your knowledge and memories as well as some knowledge provided from the admin of this world sector.]

“Fuck ya, holy crap you’re the best Raphael, you’re awesome. Glad to be a team!”

[Yes]

Yep that’s her alright, snarky as every at least I’ll be able to get some answers and talk to someone.

“Hey Raphael, can you give me a sitrep of my situation?”

[Based on your though patterns and what was transmitted to me via the admin I can.]

“Perfect please proceed.”

[When you admin scanned your soul it showed that the only desires you hadn’t lost were the shows, books, movies you loved in your last life. So a world, system and body was chosen based on what parts where closer to your soul core. This turned you into the body of Rimuru and provide the system known as Raphael. The house you are in in the only thing that was recoverable from your previous life this was your last life’s home and was recreated for you. Any further question may be answered my looking to your system menu, just think or say ‘system’]

Wow that’s a lot to take in, I guess me focusing on what those stupid show titles was what I guess made them stick to my soul, it is nice to know though that I got to keep the house from my former life. I had good taste. Very traditional Japanese with modern amenities. Well time for the menu.

“System”

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Quirk: Aura

Sex: Male

Age: 19

Bloodline: Quirked Human

SP: 1000

Quests: >

Store: >

Inventory:

  • Hero Card
  • House Deed
  • 50% off coupon to the store x1
  • Backstory flash card

Mhm so it seems my name was lost and now it’s just Rimuru, of well it’s a pretty good name. Quirk? Holy crap does that mean I am in My Hero Academia, hell ya that world is awesome. Superpowers, lots of waifus, great fights definitely a good world, well I guess my soul did choose it so that makes sense that ide like it. Hopefully I can join 1-A. Hopefully this Aura quirk is a good one to fight crime with. Anyways, Male obviously, age… 19… students at U.A. start at age 15, does that mean I missed the cannon story!?

“Nooooooooooooo!!!!!”

I fell to my knees cursing my luck. How am I supposed to live without my waifus in 1-A.

[Attention, although you are to old to join as a student however you still can participate in the story, you are just over a year away from the beginning of the story start. You have been given everything you need to become a hero and either join as a teacher or just a random hero that assists during non U.A. story plots.]

Raphael, you really know when to cheer my up, she is right it’s not over, kinda weird my soul chose this but hell could be fun being an adult to those students, ya. Getting cheered up once again I continued with my system check.

Bloodline is ‘quirked human’ sounds weird but normal I guess, SP is 1000 gotta ask later and there is a quest and store section with dropdowns I’ll check later, oh cool an inventory.

Hero card, sweet guess I can be a hero already. House deed, also sweet. Store coupon and backstory card. My soul is awesome choosing all of this. Good job soul.

As I patted my own soul back I started asking Raphael questions about what I saw.

[Bloodline is a blood trait, similar to being a vampire or werewolf or royalty, in this case since you are normal but with a quirk you share a normal quirk bloodline, more bloodlines can be purchased in the store. SP or Soul Points are received from completing quests and are used to purchase items from the store. Quests and store are self-explanatory.]

“Thanks partner you’re the best, now I just gotta check out more of this system myself or and my back story.”

I willed my backstory flash card out and it came out, good glad I can do that so easily. Let’s see here.

-Rimuru Tempest, no alive family. Raised by himself to self sufficient in home given to him by deceased family. Newly minted Hero was given Hero license 1 year ago but hasn’t used it since, reason for this is relaxation after testing.-

That’s it? Are you fucking kidding me?! Why does my soul have to be so lazy when it comes to the backstory, nobody is gunna belief that half assed story.

[Due to the nature of the reincarnation, this story will be believable to anyone it is told, although it is thin and even a child could do better, it will not be doubted.]

“Wow thanks Raphael way to both ease my concerns and make fun of me at the same time.”

[Also if you could check the back of the card there is more.]

I felt a little dumb freaking out without checking both sides but I ignored my previous freak out and embarrassment and checked the back.

-Quirk Aura: Can release different types of arura to calm, encourage people. Can also be used to cause terror, hopelessness and despair amongst others. Radius can be controlled.-

Oh well I was hoping for more backstory but this is even better, now I at least know what my quirk is an……… As I was thinking about my quirk I could a stream of information regarding all the training my body as supposedly down for this quirk. I know knew how to use it as if I had had it all my life.

“Weird.”

12