Chapter – 2: Sayuri (1)
451 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sayuri turned back holding his hand. “Come with me.”

As he was dragged by her, Nomura’s gaze remained fixated on the pair of asses in front of him. He liked both breasts and asses but if he was asked for a preference, he would unhesitantly pick asses. Moreover, the ass in front of him was round and plump. In addition to the fleshy thighs, it’s only a miracle that he didn’t immediately cum.

‘Wearing shorts with that figure should be a crime!’

Fortunately for him, he didn’t have to wait long. He was brought to an empty room. He saw his ‘wife’ turn around and saw the tent in his pants. “Oh… Husband… what are you going to do without me?”

Going on her knees, she brought her face closer to the tent and poked it with her hand. A smile came up on her bright red face. “This naughty boy causes a lot of troubles…” She opened her mouth and rubbed the tent in his pants.

Nomura, who was busy, undressing his upper clothes almost came. Even though his dick isn’t directly touching the mouth, he could still feel the skillful tongue teasing it. He looked down only to see a beautiful face with a ponytail absorbed in rubbing his cock through the pants.

‘This kind of tease… feels heavenly.’

“Ah, Sayuri… take it off.” He barely managed to let out few words.

“Mou… look at how impatient you are…” Sayuri lifted her face as her upper body leaned against his legs. Her face was a bit wet with her own saliva.

The posture was enough for him to lose all his reason. His mind was filled with lust. He couldn’t wait to push her against the floor and plow the ass. ‘No… not yet.’

Sayuri loosened the belt and took off his pants.

Now, he was left only with a white brief. The tent in his brief almost seemed to break the brief.

‘What kind of size is this? It’s more than eighteen…’ He was surprised with the size he won’t complain.

“Ah… this stench…” Sayuri sniffed the tent and gently caressed it skillfully. Alongside, she brought her face close to it and starting licking as if it was an ice-cream. “mmm… slurp….”

“slurp… slurp… does it feel… chuu… good…?”

Nomura couldn’t bring up an answer. Not able to hold himself back, he grabbed her ponytail and pushed her face against his balls.

“Fueh? Chuu...” She let out a surprised voice but continued to lick his balls while caressing his dick. This time, however, she used both her hands.

“Hah…” The tease was too much for Nomura. He felt that he could come any second. Not wanting to cum in his brief, he lowered his brief revealing his 7.5 inches cock and pushed the entirety of his stuff into the mouth of his wife.

“Eh? Eh—mmm!!!” Sayuri was surprised by the sudden assault but after a moment of surprise, she continued to use her tongue to stimulate the dick.

Nomura was already close to letting it out and upon seeing the appearance of his wife mouth could barely take half of his dick struggling, his sadistic desire was sated.

Then, he exploded.

“Ah…” Holding her hair, Nomura closed his eyes in ecstasy.

“Blugh… cough… cough!”

 Two seconds later, he came back to his senses and looked down. Sayuri’s face was in a mess mixed of her own saliva and semen which leaked out from her mouth. Her mouth filled with semen was inflated. “I… I’m sorry, Sayuri.”

Sayuri quietly gulped down the semen. “Hah… I thought I was going to die… you are a bad guy! You should have warned me!” Pouting, she looked up at him.

‘Ha? Is this a legitimate response? Oh well, I’m in an AV world after all.’

Somehow, seeing her pouting face amplified his sadistic desire.

“Sayuri.”

“Hm?”

“Get up.”

Sayuri showed a confused expression but did as she was told. “Ehhh! What are you doing?”

Nomura carried her in his arms and threw in the bed. He climbed on top of over and fiercely kissed her. “chuuu….mmm!!”

He kept kissing her until he was out of breath.

“Sayuri…”

“What…”

“Do you want what your face is like right now?” He grabbed her chin roughly as kissed her again. “It’s like a dirty bitch.”

Sayuri’s lips curled up in a smile. “Only for you.”

Nomura liked the answer. He pulled her up in a sitting position and sat behind her. “Now it’s my turn to tease you.”

Of course, he doesn’t know how to tease a woman sexually but he doesn’t need to. This is an AV world and he just needs to do what a man in an AV does.

Saying so, he grabbed the breasts through her tank top. For the first time in his life, he felt breasts… and only now did he seriously think about thanking nature and evolution for its wonderful creation. Because the breasts weren’t overly big, he could fully grasp them into his hands.

Then, he slowly proceeded to knead them vigorously.

Sayuri let out a small moan in response. “Oh… slowly… I’m not going anywhere.”

As if ignoring her words, he continued to knead and caress them. While doing so, he felt that something stiff. Instantly realizing what it is, he let out a smile. “Heh… what is this?”

“No! Don’t touch it! Umm…” Sayuri’s face contorted as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Nomura twirled his fingers around her nipples and pinched it. ‘It seems like this is one of her erogenous zones.’ While doing so, he proceeded to bit her ears.

“Ne… Nomura. Don’t touch… weird… places… um… hah…”

From her ears, he gradually went downwards and aggressively kissed her neck. The neck had an otherworldly fragrant which stimulated him. “Does it feel good?”

“Ang… it feels… good…” With her eyes closed, Sayuri seemed to have given up on her body.

“Turn your face to me.” Nomura said in a demanding tone.

Sayuri turned her head and in the next moment, felt an energetic tongue playing with her own tongue. She responded to the kiss with as much vigor as she could muster. Few seconds later, when her face slowly separated, she saw a bridge of saliva formed between them. An inexplicable smile formed on her face.

Nomura finally figured out what ‘blinded by a smile’ means. “Why are you smiling?”

Sayuri didn’t immediately responded to the question. She turned around and sat on his laps with her arms tightly wrapped around his neck. “You are different today.”

“Don’t you like it?”

“Yes... and…” She nodded, then some hesitation appeared on her face.

“And what?”

“I didn’t like when you were so passive. It’s been three years since our marriage and in these three years, I’ve been the only one to initiate sex. You were so passive… so I had to do… do things alone to satisfy myself. You aren’t angry at me, are you?”

“Of course not. All these years I’ve let you down.” Nomura inwardly cringed as he said the words he didn’t mean. He touched the beautiful face in front of him and kissed her lightly.

Before coming to this world, he had a slight reproach towards vanilla but now, he figured that in real life, there wasn’t a better genre than vanilla.

11