Chapter – 2: Sayuri (2)
252 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As if satisfied with the response, Sayuri hummed. She brought her face closer to his and gently kissed his lips.

“mmh… what now? Do you… want to do it?”

Nomura simply smiled in response. Not understanding what the smile meant, Sayuri opened her mouth but just then, her body was pushed on the bed and her mouth was blocked thoroughly.

“Mmm! Be… mmm… a little… gentle…” Sayuri’s voice expressed a bit of dissatisfaction but her eyes seemed to want more. With Nomura firmly grasping her hands above her head, her figure twitched in a lewd manner. Her white tank top carelessly folded revealing her slender belly.

Nomura panted and failed to manage his sexual urges. He was surprised to discover that his dick had returned to its peak again. His eyes wandered around the figure below him, constantly stimulating him. Suddenly, an idea hit him as he got up.

“Wait a little.”

Sayuri became a little puzzled to see her husband suddenly getting off from the bed. She saw him taking the tie that was in the floor and coming to her. She had an idea of what he was trying to do and an inexplicable blush came up on her face. “What are you… going to do with that?”

“You’ll find out soon enough.” In response, Nomura had a slightly wicked smiled on his face. He pushed her on the bed and pulled off the white tank top that she was wearing. The next second, he was greeted with a firm pair of fleshy and rounded breasts. Instinctively, he had the urge to swallow them whole.

Aside from the pair of breasts, there was one more thing that caught his eyes. The erect nipples were proudly standing on top of the pink areola. He stretched his hands towards them and firmly pinched them provoking a soft moan from her.

“Um… not there…” Sayuri’s hands caught his wrist.

Nomura’s eyes flickered. He quickly grabbed both her hands with his right hand crossed them.

“No... don’t… don’t do that…” Even when she expressed her dissatisfaction with her voice, there was no physical resistance. Biting her lips seductively, her eyes even had a trace of expectation. Wrapping the tie he had on the hands; he threw them on top of her head.

With her hands tied up, her flexible and slender figure twisted a bit as if inviting the person above to ravage her. “Mou… you could have told me that you are into this sort of play… I could have… you know… prepared myself better.” Not wanting to lose her character, her mouth contained a small pout but the blush on her cheeks and the erect nipples betrayed her.

“Hey… lick this.” Nomura extended his fingers towards her mouth. As his fingers went close to her face, Sayuri’s tongue unexpectedly reached out for the fingers in a seductive manner.

“Mmm… chm…. mmm…” Her tongue twirled around the fingers as if it was a dick.

“Mmm… ish thwis oky?” Hoping for his appreciation, her eyes remained fixated on Nomura as her tongue remained busy. In response, Nomura only a had smile.

In the next second, he dug his fingers deeper on her mouth.

“Mmm! Ughaah!” Not able to expect the sudden assault, Sayuri felt the urge to cough. She felt a rough hand deep on her throat and discomfort continued to grow. But amidst the discomfort, there was a weird sense permeating through her body making her tremble.

Two seconds later, Nomura slowly took out his hands drenched with saliva. There were bridges of saliva formed between her tongue and his hands.

“Hah… hah… hah…” Sayuri couldn’t help but pant heavily. She looked at the man she thought she knew everything about. She opened her mouth to say something but eventually bit her lips lightly.

*Pat*

*Pat*

Nomura lightly slapped her face with his wet hands. “Do you want to know how I feel right now?”

Sayuri gave a small nod while turning her head to his head.

“Look at this…” Nomura climbed over her belly.

Sayuri curiously turned her head and her eyes were inevitably drawn to between his legs. Between her breasts, a fully erect cock was pointing to her face. She didn’t know what had happen to her but she couldn’t take her eyes off it. A second later, she came back to her senses and then timidly proceeded to raise her head to look at his face.

“Do you want it?” Nomura asked.

“I…” Before she could complete her sentence, Nomura interrupted. “Beg.”

“Huh?”

“Beg for it.”

“Please…”

“Please what?”

“Please… give it to me…” Sayuri eventually begged with a shameful expression on her face. She wasn’t the type to be on the receiving end on bed but for some reason, she didn’t hate it. Rather, she was growing expectant as every second passed.

Nomura came to her side with his cock facing her mouth. With his left hand, he slowly pushed her face towards his face. This time, there was no teasing. Sayuri’s mouth engulfed the tip of his cock.

“Mmm…” With her tongue in action, she closed her eyes and continued to do her job diligently.

Nomura’s right hand gently caressed her slender figure. When his hand came to her breasts, he twirled his fingers in the areola around her nipple making her upper body twitch. The small reaction didn’t escape his eyes as his fingers closed in on the erect nipple. Scratching the tip of the nipple with his nails, he squeezed and pulled it.

“Umm…mmm… chuu…” Sayuri’s upper body twitched violently while she continued to suck.

“Wait a second.” Nomura took out his cock from her mouth and climbed over her again. This time, facing her legs with his balls touching her face. Then, he put his cock onto her mouth again with some difficulty and reached out for her shorts. Bending over, he quickly unbuttoned the shorts and tried taking it off.

Sayuri cooperated, joining her legs and pointing it towards the ceiling.

With her shorts taken off, she was left wearing white panties. Nomura touched the panties and felt a cool sensation on his hands. His lips curled up as he lightly tapped between her legs. A damping sound rang in their ears.

“Oho, what is this? Could it be that you got wet just from the teasing?”

“Chum…. mmm…” Sayuri didn’t respond. Rather, she couldn’t. Her mouth was already filled with cock and it was barely halfway through. Besides, the stimulation from her nipples was too much! Closing her eyes, she tried to push the cock completely in her mouth. She wanted to feel the wet cock touch the deepest part of her throat.

Nomura groaned. He leaned forward and for the first time in his life, saw a pussy this close. His hand lightly rubbed the clit and felt the smoothness of the region. The fleshy thighs attracted him as he pinched them lightly.

“Spread it.” He spoke. Without waiting for her response, he spread her legs causing the region between her legs to open up. His hands ran over her clit once again but this time, he did so with force.

“Mmm…” Sayuri let out a confused moan as her head moved vigorously.

8