Chapter – 4: Sayuri (3)
220 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sayuri didn’t know what she was feeling. No, she knows what she is feeling. She just doesn’t understand it. She thought back to all the times she had researched online on the special ways of sexually satisfying her partner. At first, she felt a bit embarrassed to follow the ‘guidelines’ but still decided to go on with it. This is because she was slowly starting to feel the disconnect growing between her and her husband.

She understood that increasing engagement in sensual pleasures with her husband would be a step in the right direction. So, she used all the tricks in the book.

Alas! Despite everything she did, she felt that her husband never took her seriously. Just when hope seemed to diminish within her, her husband’s attitude greatly changed towards her. She enjoyed the change but also felt overwhelmed by it because she discovered something about herself that she had no idea about.

Her body… is unusually lewd!

Every touch of his hands on her body made her tremble. Her neck, breasts, nipples, everywhere. She never realized she was this sensitive! The fact made her immensely embarrassed.

‘Ah… I’m not young anymore yet my body…’ She thought, continuing to feel the weight of balls on her face. As it was close to her nose, she could smell it. ‘It stinks,’ she thought but there was something about the smell that made her want to smell it more.

If Nomura were to hear the comment about her age, he would have immediately disagreed. It has to be known that his wife was only twenty-eight years old, in the prime of her youth. In her defense, the reason for her thoughts is probably because she considers herself to be a ‘married woman’ who is of the older generation.

Naturally, Nomura didn’t know her thoughts. He was curiously looking at the twitching clit as he caressed it, sometimes roughly, sometimes gently. Gradually, he could feel the wetness in the region increasing.

‘I did not even put my fingers into it and it’s already this wet…’ He appeared amused and slowly inserted his index finger onto it. Because of the wetness, his finger went into it smoothly.

“Mhh…” A light moan escaped from Sayuri’s mouth as her legs involuntarily tried to close. Unfortunately for her, Nomura had a tight hold on the thighs. The reaction made him even more amused.

He tried reaching the deepest region using his finger and then, slowly pulled back. He could feel her unevenly twitching but that failed to stop his movements. While experiencing the otherworldly pleasure of having his dick gobbled up, he increased the speed of his finger.

He could feel his fingers getting wetter and wetter.

For a moment, he thought he was playing an ero-game where there is a stimulation meter that increases with his actions. It’s unreal but it’s exactly what’s happening right now.

Sayuri’s lower half continued to twitch uncontrollably.

‘Ah… this… if this continues, I’m afraid…’ Sayuri wanted to resist the overwhelming pleasure but her body didn’t listen to her. Like a surrendered soldier on the battlefield, her body lay on the bed. Due to the restraints on her hands and a body on top of her, she could only resign herself to her fate.

‘I’ll… just wait…’ She could feel it approaching. ‘It should be anytime soon.’ Eager and expectant, she waited for it to come. Just then, a sudden assault came on her causing her to cry out loud.

“Aahh… mmm!!!” She could not one, not two but three fingers inside of her. She opened her mouth to voice her protest but alas, her throat and mouth were occupied. Even so, she raised all the strength she could muster to close her legs. Again, her efforts were unrewarded.

With 1.64m height and a slender physique, she doesn’t have much strength to offer. In addition to her current situation, there was only a single action she could perform freely. That is – blowing the dick on her mouth.

Sayuri’s body violently twitched as she failed to keep up with the increased stimulation. The three fingers went to the very depth of her vagina. Just when she thought it couldn’t get worse, she felt the fingers inside her take a sharp turn.

“Mhmmm!!” Her closed eyes shot wide open as a strange pleasure came to her. The strange pleasure gave her unusual strength as her waist along with her lower body pushed upwards desperately trying to distance herself from the fingers. She understood what happened. ‘It’s… it’s the G-spot…’

On top of her, Nomura was only more excited by her reactions. He mercilessly pushed his fully erect cock onto her throat and increased the speed of his fingers.

“Boo!!! Bwont… dwo bhtat…” (No!!! Don’t… do that…”) Finally, she let out a few words of protest with every strength she could muster.

“With my hand dripping wet with your fluid, you have the gall to say no?” Nomura couldn’t care less about her hypocritical protest.

*Slap* *Slap* *Slap* *Slap*

The collision between the fingers and the body fluid created a very lewd sound. Sayuri was so ashamed that she couldn’t believe that her body is capable of making such a sound. What made her slightly relieved was the fact that her mouth was blocked. If not for that, she herself couldn’t imagine the moans that would come out.

While her mouth moved vigorously, her mind and body were in ruins. A few seconds back, she was looking forward to her orgasm but right now, there was only fear and trepidation. This wasn’t the first time she was going to have an orgasm but there was no comparison between this time and all the other times. The intensity of the pre-orgasm stimulation was simply unprecedented.

She feared that her entire body would melt if she were to come.

“Mff!” Her thought process was interrupted when a thick fluid filled her mouth. She knew what it was. The taste was indescribable but she didn’t dislike it. There was a moment of discomfort when the fluid directly went to her throat. Some even poured out of her nose. Having experienced this before, the discomfort only lasted for a few seconds after she managed to swallow every bit of fluid in her mouth. Gradually, the cock was taken out of her mouth. Finally, she came in contact with the much-needed air.

However, before she could take a moment to breathe, a violent sensation came to her. “Aah… ahhh… please… stop… I’m going to… cum!!”

“Then, go ahead and do so!” Nomura almost drilled his entire fist onto her vagina.

With her toes on the edge, Sayuri’s waist pushed upwards gritting her teeth. “Oh…. oh… aah… mhm.... aah!!” Transparent fluids flowed out through her pussy uncontrollably.

Just as she expected, she could feel her body melting. There was no strength left in her. She didn’t know what kind of face she was making but she doubt it would be a very elegant one. “Hah… hah… Nomura… you…” Panting, her attention turned towards the figure she thought she knew well.

Nomura turned his body and leaned on her, lightly touching her sweat-filled face. “How was it? Did you like it?”

Sayuri gave a tired glance, then turned her face to the side.

9