Chapter 06: Reaping the Benefits
277 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day afternoon

Fletcher stretch his limbs around, yesterday was an eventful day, a lot happened, and there were even more things to do.

He went and got his prisoners out, and lined them up.

"Let's see, we have Ray, Olivia, Stacey, Alicia, Brian, and Carlos"

They all looked terrified to even look him in the eye.

After all, they witnessed this man kill everyone they knew in cold blood, in a matter of minutes.

"Alright everyone, my name is Fletcher, and I'm glad to meet everyone, you probably wondering why I spared your lives. well simply put you can be of value to me, this will be a temporary arrangement once I'm done with my work around here you will be free to go"

"Fuck you, you piece of shit! You won't get away with it! this, you killed" Carlos screamed at the top of his lung with tears streaming down his face.

Fletcher grabbed Carlos by the back of his head and smashed it on the floor repeatedly until it was a deformed bloody mess with one of his eyeballs dangling from his face.

"What are you doing stop your killing him"

"Carlos NO"

"Oh my god"

"Please no, no I don't want to die"

Everyone was freaking out, oddly ray and Olivia were quiet, not even a reaction.

"If you don't stop fucking screaming, one of you will be next, "Fletcher said with a thunderous voice.

It became quiet again, with some light sobbing here and there.

"Listen, you useless little shits, I don't mind ending your miserable lives right here, but I will give you a chance, you either bow down to me and obey every order I give, or you can join your friends in the afterlife, I'll even offer a quick death" Fletcher got his knife out.

"OK, what is it going to be?"

Everyone looked down and stayed silent

"Great, first and only rule, don't piss me off"

Fletcher assigned everyone their roles, Ray and brain were assigned as a reconnaissance team, Olivia retained her old role as the nurse, and Stacey and Alicia were assigned to do the cooking and cleaning.

Later that night

Fletcher was pleasantly surprised when Stacey took the initiative to climb into his bed out of the three women, something Fletcher didn't mind, after all, he would rather have his sex partners be active and willing participants, Fletcher looked at her mesmerizing naked body and was elated, she had a beautiful blonde hair, and had a nice body, with curves in the right places, and for someone who hadn't touched a woman for years, he spent hours plunged into the pleasure of sex, Stacey's screams of passion filled the hallway of the building, throughout the night, Fletcher had to reluctantly stop himself otherwise with his physique he could have had sex until morning, but Stacey couldn't take it anymore, he lost count of how many times she orgasmed, and this was the third time she passed out, Fletcher didn't want to break his new toy.

The next morning Fletcher was sitting at the dining table having a sumptuous breakfast, everyone was standing around like statues, waiting for him to finish, the silence was palatable.

"Stacey, sit down, and have some breakfast, you deserve a reward for your performance last night" Fletcher always believed that classical conditioning is an effective technique for modifying behavior, good behavior should be rewarded no matter how small,

Stacey was unfazed on the outside, but deep down she was happily surprised.

Fletcher looked in the direction of Olivia and Alicia “what are you waiting for, serve her"

They were both unwilling but they had to swallow their pride and follow his orders.

Stacey who was sitting at the table couldn't help but feel a sense of superiority, and looking at how Olivia was reduced to being her maid, a small idea took root in her head, maybe this man is her chance to move up in the world.

After finishing his meal, Fletcher summoned ray and Brian to his room, he chose these two because they were very close friends, and as long as Fletcher has Olivia, they would not run away, he needed some surveillance done, to know about the other scavenger groups operating in the city, he tasked them with finding their camps if possible or to find out as much as they can about them and report it back to him.

When he finished instructing them, he sent Brian out, and ray stayed behind.

"Hey kid, I trust you will do a good job, you won't disappoint me, right?"

"No sir, I won't fail you"

Fletcher stood up and gently caressed ray cheek and said, " for your sake, I hope so, because I have big plans for you Ray"

Ray's heart raced rapidly, at the touch of Fletcher, he wanted to get away or curse this man out, but he didn’t and wouldn't because he had to admit that a part of him wanted to submit to this man.

after sending those two out on their mission, Fletcher sat down and started going over what he did so far and what he needed to do next.

Fletcher delayed his plans, he needed to stay here for a couple of days until he got everyone under control, otherwise, it would be a huge waste of time and effort.

So to prevent that some mental games and manipulation were needed, divide and conquer, " as long as he put a division between them and keep them dependent on him, I'll keep them under control until I don't need them anymore, and just as side plane, I locked and blocked all entrances with zombies unless they are ready to risk their lives and fight their way out, they won't be able to leave".

Fletcher went back to his room and started absorbing the vitality and intelligence cores, after finishing, he opened his stats windows

 

Race : Human (awakened)

Height : 6.2 f weight : 180 p

Strength : 5

Agility : 5

Vitality : 5

Intelligence : 2.6

HP : 50 / 50 ( 1 Vit = 10 HP)

MP : 26 / 26 ( 1 Int = 10 MP)

Abilities

Devour:(unknown)

 

Fletcher finally maxed his vitality stats, the vitality attribute is directly linked to the health value, according to wills diary, it represents the tenacity of a person's life force, basically the higher your health value, the faster your healing ability, on top of that, your immune system is stronger, capable of resisting all types of harmful substances like poisons and chemicals, in addition, it allows you to withstand more damage, and lastly, it increases the skin durability.

Fletcher decided to test his new body, he got his hunting knife and proceeded to cut the palm of his hand, surprisingly he had to use a lot of force to puncture his skin, even when he was using a sharp combat knife, blood dripped on the ground, and in just a few seconds his hand stopped bleeding, and the wound closed up quickly.

"This is incredible, if I didn't test it out myself, I wouldn't have believed it"

6