Chapter 13: Annihilation
233 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the hotel

Fletcher had found a way through the sewers leading to the hotel, which he used to sneak his way in, his goal was to eradicate everyone inside, who put him in that humiliating situation of hiding in the sewers like a rat, Fletcher had some experience with stealthy killing, he was like a messenger of death, harvesting every soul that lands his way, they had no chance against him, he was an unstoppable killing machine.

After finishing all the small fry, Fletcher finally found one of his prime targets, Luke was currently inside a room sitting on a chair beside the bed of someone sleeping,

Fletcher got his knife out and lunged toward Luke's back, the knife penetrated deep in his back, Fletcher didn't spare any drop of strength, he stabbed with all his might, Luke arched his back in agony, he let out a gurgling scream, Fletcher pulled the knife out and proceeded to frantically stab Luke as many times as he can, Luke struggled and tried to reach behind his back to stop whoever was attacking him, but he couldn't, in the end, he lost strength in his body and fell to his knees.

Fletcher then delivered the final strike, and slashed his neck, blood sprayed across the room like a fountain, painting the room and the walls, Luke spent his final moment, looking at Sara's body, hoping that he can be with her again.

After confirming his targets were dead, he had one last person to deal with, and he knew exactly where to find him, Fletcher walked calmly towards the elevator, and headed toward the top floor, the elevator doors opened, and Fletcher stepped out, walking gracefully toward Jayson room, as he got closer he could hear the sound of laughter and enjoyment coming from the room.

Jayson was, as usual, enjoying the company of his women, having the time of his life, with the backup coming he had nothing to worry about, tomorrow with their help, he will finish those annoying cowards.

The door of the room opened slowly, and a man walked in holding a knife, the man had blood all over his body, just the sight of him would send people running in a frenzy.

Jayson was on his back, and the two women were busy using their mouths to pleasure him, he was lost in the sweet pleasure, when he felt something warm pour on his groin, he opened his eyes to see a knife impaling through one of the woman mouths, her eyes were wide open, and blood was flowing from her face, before Jayson could process what was happening, the other girl let out a gut-wrenching scream, Fletcher punched her across the face sending her flying toward the wall, her body dropped on the ground motionless.

Jayson tried to get away but Fletcher grabbed his leg and held him in place, he wasn't going to let him go or give him a chance to escape, Fletcher pulled the knife out of the girl's skull, and raised his hand high in the air, and brought it down on Jayson's chest.

"No No, please stop, don't, we can talk about..."

Fletcher pushed the knife with all his might into Jayson’s chest, the knife easily went straight through him, penetrating his heart and coming out of the other end.

"AHHHHH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER.. AHHHH.HOW DARE…DO YOU HHHFHFG KNOW WHO YOU DEALING WITH HGAFFS"

Fletcher twisted the knife slowly, causing more pain and suffering, he looked Jayson in the eyes and said "what a disappointment, here I thought you were going to put up a fight, but you're so weak and pathetic, I can't believe I was ambushed by the likes of you".

Those were the last words Jayson heard before his mind went blank, and his body limp.

Fletcher pulled the ability core from Jayson's brain, he also found a key to a safe tied around his neck, he spent a few hours searching the rooms on Jayson's floor before he found the safe, he took everything inside, and put it inside a bag, he also retrieved the other ability cores from Sara and Luke's bodies, he also grabbed some useful stuff he found.

There were many supplies, but he couldn't bring everything with him, so he planned to return later to take everything back, he also discovered one last surprise, Ray was still alive, he was locked up in some room.

Ray was very surprised and delighted to see a familiar face in front of him, he started crying and thanked Fletcher for saving him.

The two of them traveled back to their camp and reunited with the others.

"OMG you’re Alive” Alicia screamed excitedly at the door, for the past few days, they have been deliberating on whether Fletcher and ray were still alive or dead.

"Quiet down woman, you're too loud, why don’t you make yourself useful and prepare my dinner" Fletcher was not in a good mood, he was tired and had blood all over him, and he also needed to sort some things.

Fletcher went up to his room cleaned up and changed into a new set of clothes, and now he could check his loot, He got 563 red/448 blue/107 green/69 white cores, in addition, he had 3 ability cores.

Fletcher absorbed the White cores, maxing his intelligence stats and MP pool, the intelligent attribute enhances all brain functions, thinking, memorization, reaction time, and much more, all increased by 6 times the average human.

 

Intelligence : 6 (+1 max value = 6 )

 

Now it was time to absorb the ability cores he had, and just like last time Fletcher had to endure torturous pain, each time he absorbed an ability core, but he pushed through it, and now he had gained new abilities and increased his attributes limits.

His new stats window looked impressive, to say the least.

 

Race : human (awakened)

Height : 6.2 f weight : 180 p

Strength : 6 (+1 max value = 6)

Agility : 8 (+3 max value = 8)

Vitality : 6 (+1 max value = 6)

Intelligence : 7 (+2 max value = 7 )

HP : 60 / 60 ( 1 Vit = 10 HP )

MP : 70 / 70 (1 Int = 10 MP)

 

Abilities

*Devour:(unknown)

*Electric Physique (the body can produce electric powers, the electric charge lasts for 5 minutes, MP cost 10 points // Damage 5 points)

*Metallic Physique (the body can turn into metal, the metal can cover any part of the body depending on how much MP is used, for full body metallization 50 MP is required, for partial change 10 MP = 1 minute )

*Marksmen Lock (the ability to lock on any visible target and accurately hit them with ranged weapons, 1 MP = 100 meters)

*Blink Attack (the ability to perform a single swift attack in the blink of an eye, the target must be stationary, 1 MP = 10 meters)

 

Enhancements :

Improved Brain Circuitry (grants +1 attribute increase to your intelligence limit)

Improved Bone density (grants +1 Strength and +1 Vitality attributes to the limit)

Improved hand-to-eye coordination (grants +1 intelligence and +1 agility to the limit)

Improved Muscle control (grants +2 agility attributes to the limit)

 

Luckily, for him he had enough cores to max his stats again, only Fletcher can enjoy this type of rapid power up in such a short time, other awakened would need days or weeks to max one stat, let alone all of them at once.

Due to a busy schedule (work) I can't maintain a daily release so from now on I will try to release one chapter a week or two if I have the time, this is my first attempt at writing, even though English is not even my second language it's my fourth, I tried to challenge myself and write in English, and honestly, I am glad I did, because I have learned a lot, and I keep learning new things every time I open a word doc to write a new chapter, my goal for this story is to write at least 50 chapters or finish the first arc, and finally I am really surprised that some people actually read my story even though its the work of a total newbie writer and full of mistakes, so to those awesome readers I apologize for not being able to write as much as I should.

6