Lineage of the God of the Bible and Back home
108 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's next month. Me and Raynare have escaped from Kuoh Town for a moment. We are in Nagasaki. Our trip has been quite long, the blood is already down to my ass from sitting around, we even took a ferry. After the altercation at the old church, I focused on the lineages and trying to complete them. My best available option is the bible god lineage which asks me to absorb an Angel, Demon, Fallen Angel and Human.  Finding a renegade demon was very easy, since we were in demon territory. But to find an angel we had to get out of it. Which brings us here!.

Chu~♡! Chu~♡! Smooching.

"no...at least have a mint~..." (Raynare). The pretty fallen angel says begging.

"you make me sick..." I look at her pretty angelic face, ignore her and  put our lips together.

Muack~♡! Chu~♡! Muack~♡!  More smooching.

Where is the place where we are kissing? We are on the top of a mountain, on the edge of a lookout point, we have the spectacular view of Nagasaki city from afar and we make out against the railing. The rain is falling. What the hell, I'm going to take a picture with my cell phone! I open my eyes while I'm kissing and take a picture of me and Raynare that I hope won't be blurred by the water. The observation platform is quite public so it is crowded with many people, tourists, young couples and old people. The fallen angel puts her hands on my chest and separates us.

"No more kisses, if you want to first wash your mouth and take several mints...let's look for the angel who must be in the chapel"(Raynare). She says and  walks turning her back to me.

"Hey, wait..." I go behind her until I walk beside her.

Short history. The angel is assassinated. In the wooden chapel, I use my absorption ability on his lifeless body with Raynare keeping an eye on. I don't know what the fallen angel thinks, but there is no longer any point in hiding my ability.

[MOTHERBOX! INTERSECT FUNCTION! GENESIS FUNCTION!]  I give commands to the mother box in my mind and it started.

[INTERSECT FUNCTION, processing..., complete material, available] Needles came out of the ends of the cables and pierced his head. His memories run repeatedly through my head. Angels. Many angels. They have white feathered wings and a halo on their head. They live in heaven. A place built above the clouds with a bright white roof overhead. It has its entrance guarded by a large gate, a path of white stones and stone buildings that seem to float. His home was 'the 1st floor of heaven', which is where the low level angels generally reside as the first line of defense. Most importantly, there is a large congregation of the worshippers in Nagasaki. Here is located a headquarters of the church known as the Basilica of the Twenty-Six Holy Martyrs that functions as a central nucleus for exorcists and believers of God.

[GENESIS FUNCTION, processing..., complete material, available, evolving...., available]. My consciousness is pulled to another place, I am in the center of a white hall, on the sides the beings I once killed are trapped in capsules, at the extreme end, on an elevated altar is my otherworld body. Yes, the body of XXXXXXXXX.

The hall is of futuristic aspect. In the capsules each being is flooded in a green liquid, they have breathing masks and other cables on their bodies as if they were being monitoring them through these.  The same cables I use in my absorption ability.

[Evolution, execute]. The capsules of Freed, Asia, Dohnaseek, Kalawarna, Mittelt, the demon and the angel shudder. Their respective bodies are sucked into the same cables that held them.  Second absorption. My body XXXXXXXXX is absorbing each of them. My consciousness returns to the chapel. Pain wants to tear me from the inside. My demon wings came out by own will, emerging from them feathers of fallen angels and these were dyed white like angels. At par. Particles of Magic, Holy power and Demonic power collide with each other until they fragment, the released fragments unite and combine, a law fuses them into a new particle.  Golden light emerges from me. When I almost finish the change, the mother box communicates with me.

[Lineage of the God of the bible. 0.00001% purity. New Magic acquired. Divine Aura: Holy power of the Biblical God acquired. Qualitative physical change. One pair of Wings of God acquired].

[Holy effect against impure and dark beings increased 10 times].

[Affinity with light element upgraded by 10 times].

[Affinity with element of darkness upgraded 5 times].

[Affinity with magic blessings and miracles, acquired].

[Affinity with Sacred Gear of the recovery type acquired].

[Affinity with the Holy Swords acquired].

Raynare is stupefied.  The presence of Kurono overwhelms her, the light that he radiates is like the bright diurnal light after cloudy climate, She has the feeling of not being able to resist him. In Nagasaki an uproar is occurring in every church present. Various inexplicable events of faith are taking place. One person put a bill in the alms basket and it overflowed with money like a fountain of water, Bishops who were in the middle of the mass fainted and affirm to have visions of the Lord, from the orchards the plants flourished as the garden of eden, handicapped that heal themselves miraculously, etc.  The torrential rain decreased and became a light drizzle. The 'miracles' concluded with a yellow sun setting in the clear sky that gives a cool sunny weather to the whole  coastal city.

"I will become the god of this new world" I proclaim.

Muack~♡! Chu~♡! Muack~♡! Smooching.

"Ah!...my owner!!!"(Raynare). The fallen angel put up no resistance when I took her in my arms, grabbed her ass and we kissed.

At an inn on the coast. Already in a double room we celebrated my new power with more mind-blowing sex. She lay face down on the bed with all her holes filled with my cum. In the bathroom, I take a shower and get dressed. I put on blue jeans, a black and red T-shirt and red sports shoes.  Also, I fix my hair in front of the mirror over the sink. How hot I am!.

That idiot Hyoudou Issei always screaming oppai, oppai surrounded by ecchi girls in his room, He couldn't do this...? What a loser!.

[Partner, I feel you stronger...](Ddraig). My pokemon interrupts.

Oh, Ddraig!...Yes, you're right, however, I still want to continue our training...

[Ughh, I'm not ready yet....](Ddraig) He says and I remember our discussions.

Yes, better not...

[Partner, Are we going to another world?](Ddraig). Charizard wants to change to a different topic.

Well...I think it's time to back home with my girlfriend...

[haha, then I'll be watching](Ddraig).  He laughs out loud. He sounds enthusiastic.

Immediately, after talking with Ddraig, I pack my luggage for the journey. Then, I thought about something that had happened.

/////////////////////////////////////FLASHBACK/////////////////////////////////////

In the church, Raynare had just gone down to the sanctuary and I was thinking, I remembered something important, I asked the fallen angel about it.

"Raynare, what happened to the energy weapons I gave you?" I say to her.

"Mmm...Those weapons? kei-kun, I gave them to Grigori, to a researcher, Valper Galilei, who works in the research department so I can't give them back to you..." (Raynare) She looks at me with her violet eyes and answers.

I lost my gantz weapons in another world!. Shit!!. This bitch and her fallen angels organization!!!. Valper Galilei? That name sounds familiar? Wasn't he the head of the holy sword project? Who knows where my weapons are now?!  Ah, it's not worth thinking about it, it's hard to get them back...

I make a bitter smile accepting it, take my suitcase and we leave the church, without giving more importance to the matter.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sitting on the bed, I admire Raynare under the sheets and think of us.

She sleeps like an angel, looks like an angel, even snores like an angel, but her true personality is that of a cruel fallen angel. I am sure I want to take her with me? Damn, her ass is so good!.

"Nnngghh~ shall we will continue our journey... Kei-kun?...Mmmnng~"(Raynare) She said sleepily. The sheet slips, uncovering her, her big boobs are exposed. I swallow saliva. Damn, her tits are no slouch either!.

In my heart, I had already made the decision.  One that could make me even more of a scumbag than I am. My soul will go to the depths of hell for this  where are the worst sinners but there is no other way, may the flames of hell burn me, Is Kishimoto enough for me? What about Konan? And Raynare? To hell with it, you must fuck them all, be a man, Kurono!.

"Yes, somehow yes...We will go to my own apartment, my girlfriend Kei Kishimoto lives with me, I want you to protect her, and it is in another world..."I say tense my intentions. Thinking about it is much easier than doing it!.

Quicker than you can believe, it didn't matter if I was her owner or not, I hear insults of all kinds and combs, lamps, any small object are thrown, the fallen angel has no qualms about her tongue and grabs what is close to her hands to throw it. To her it doesn't matter that I said another world if not that I said 'girlfriend'...!.

I know that face, her pride has been hurt again if it still exists!...

"Leech.... despicable cockroach...cheater...human germ!"Raynare says angry and uses magic, the room became a disaster. I ran out the door to the hallway before it gets ugly. Like I said, she only looks like an angel, her temperament is totally that of a cruel fallen angel!.

What I do to keep being with this girl, I hope my decision is the right one....

"Sweetheart~..." "Shut up! Shameless!" I talk but the tip of a spear of light pierces through the door. Inadvertently, a pair of old women  walk down the hallway, give me a reproachful look as if they understood what was going on, I put up with the scandal but they call the administrative manager and point to me. 'We will have a long conversation' said his expression. Fuck...!

Our protagonist had no idea than while he was having differences with his onahole fallen angel. Exorcists and angels investigated the strange phenomenon, to the point that they came to the chapel where he had been and interrogated witnesses. Not only that, they got a photo of Kurono surrounded by his divine aura. On the other hand, in a subway laboratory, scientists were studying the X-rifle and X-gun that Raynare had given them, Valper Galilei even created a duplicate and was going to show it to Kokabiel. From another dimension, in hell the current Demon King Lucifer was having a conversation transmitted through a magic circle with his sister Rias in the Kuoh Academy talking about a wedding engagement.

But these stories will be continued at another time because it's time to go home...

3