(POV) Konan – Part 1
285 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Japan... What is this land? Everything is so modern and different from what I once saw before... what most caught my attention are their multiple electronic devices and its many buttons. But what is this?!  It's so strange! And as everyone knows how to use them!.

I, Konan, leave my room, after taking a bath, go to the hotel lobby and sit on a couch. As the reception desk is occupied, I wait to talk to haruko, the lobby became so busy and bustling that a miss sits next to me, her violet eyes are striking, her silky black hair falls to her waist, waiting to be attended, she grumbles her complaints and it is inevitable that I hear her but I still try to ignore her.

"Does he have a girlfriend? That leech! This is a humiliation for a girl!" (Miss).

"Besides, his apartment is so shabby...ughhh....it's awful"(Miss).

The lobby has a reception, a rest area where there are a lot of couches that form a square and I'm sitting, decorative plants around, a rest bar on the first floor,  hotel staff, men, women and their children are constantly circulating, haruko, the receptionist is very nice. Yesterday, she helped me out of the elevator. I got stuck, I want to thank her and to know if she can help me contact him. Just thinking about that scumbag makes me angry and I can't help complaining.

"Where will Kurono be? He didn't even show up again yesterday after I threw him out! Argg, I want to hit him!" I speak.

"Now, I have to take care of someone I don't even know, Kurono, if you don't get my Sacred Gear I swear I'll leave you faster than you can think..."(Miss).

Eh? Leech..? Kurono...? Who is this Miss...?

""Could it be you know Kei Kurono?"" We both ask simultaneously.

It's been hours. Me and Raynare had a talk in which his lies and secrets were revealed, we quickly became friends against a common enemy, that scumbag. I know everything. Kurono has the ability to travel to other worlds whenever he wants, at some point he obtained a technology that is bonded to his body from some alien race on this planet, he has used this to learn about the ninja arts and magic of our lands. Sacred Gears. Demons, fallen angels and Dragons. Energy weapons. It all came to light in our conversation.  Even the fact that he has a girlfriend, Raynare is his onahole and she is ok with that. Now, we have decided that we will be the ones to manipulate him! Get ready, Kurono, I'm going to make a repulsive, perverted and rude scum like you suffer the worst of all punishments with my own hands, killing you is too soft...

In the afternoon, Kurono walks through the doors of the hotel, wearing a black school  uniform and carrying a bag under his arm.  As we imagine, our photo has made him nervous since he came immediately. The lobby is less crowded with guests. I'm spying on him hiding behind some plants. I resist my urge to punch him, I drink water, looking at him.

When I wanted to contact you I couldn't, but you gave Raynare a way, what a difference in treatment...huh?

In order to unmask him, we set up a trap, the miss Raynare waits for him on a couch, she will kiss him compromising him and I will approach them directly, thus the cheater will be caught in the middle of the act, with no chance to deny anything. You scum are finished!

Then this started, Raynare and Kurono sit together, they get very affectionate, their bodies are glued next to each other, caressing themselves. Quickly, I and Miss Raynare exchanged glances as a signal, I get close and she tries to kiss him, however, in a brief moment, Kurono put his backpack between them and pushed it in her face, looking up at me manly, serious and smug, he has a confident face that said he had foreseen everything.

What?!...What just happened?!....I can't believe it...He saw through our trap?

"Kurono, can you explain to me what you're doing here and who she is? I just want to know before you die..."I say overcoming my surprise, I keep my composure, he still has some explaining to do. Oh, I want to hit him more now!.

"Huh? Kei-kun? You know this girl?"(Raynare). The Miss also asks, pulls the bag to one side.

"Wait a minute Konan..., this is the person that I wanted to introduce to you, Raynare, an investor..."(Kurono). He stands up, talks and makes me sit next to him. In each hand a beautiful flower, as if he wants to relax while we confront him, he sits us on either side of him while stretching his arms on the couch.

"..." I kept silent.

"..." She remains silent.

"You see I have thought that you, Yahiko and Nagato will be the bridge to peace. Your wills themselves are the bridge, my task is to be a pillar that can support that bridge...that's why I will help you from where I can, that is, with money.  My business partner, Raynare and I want to do just that, finance your big goal..."(Kurono). He says looking at my face. His obvious intentions to deceive me are clear, using Raynare to try to sell his lies, how brazen. But did he say anything about financing...? Is this true?.

"How much money are we talking about?"(Raynare) The miss asks with stars in her eyes. I listen to him attentive.

"Millions...that's what we're talking about" (Kurono). He explains it simply. As soon as the miss Raynare heard this, she suddenly changed, she didn't hesitate to cuddle up to him with her breasts and let him put his right arm around her, giving herself to him. What slick! I am cautious even when he got my interest, my mind is very lucid and I think, why did Kurono say this? Does he really have that much money? If he has this fortune we could easily help a lot of people, taking into account that we could use the materials that this big city has, we could make a big change in the village. No, in the rain country! ah I see! What a son of a bitch!

If I reject him, he won't help the village which would be the same as losing this money, in other words, even though I know you are with other girls you want me to swallow it, don't you?! I must put the welfare of others before my dignity?!! I have fallen into his trap!!!!.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Raynare, I am his business partner..." She introduces herself, obviously betraying me and surrendering to him. Now I am alone!!!.

"So what do you say Konan?Would you accept our help?"(Kurono) He talked sweetly to me but I could see his dirty insinuations from afar. This scumbag!. When he asks me, he uses his left arm to wrap around my body.  I feel the touch of his body, unexpectedly, under his clothes, Kurono's muscles are strong and firm, now that I look at him closely, his face is a little different since the last time I saw him, It is firmer. I don't resist and make origami to calm my anger. Thus, he was able to embrace both of us at the same time on a couch, literally, in each hand a beautiful flower.

"No, the pleasure is mine, just call me Konan" I say introducing myself and pinch Kurono's hand.

I said I won't turn him down but being his girlfriend is a different thing because he will never be my boyfriend no matter what! Ah, how did it end like this?!! How could I be the one caught!!!!

TO MY MISFORTUNE, ALL HIS LIES ARE TRUE...HIS PLAN GOT ME, KURONO IS RICH. NO! HE'S FILTHY RICH....

Before I knew it, the ten-day time limit had passed in this world, I adapted to this strange land. I and Kurono are in "the warehouse", a place where we have put everything we have bought that could help the village, food, tools, medicines, materials, fuel and other useful products. The building is on the edge of a canal, has two floors, a warehouse and an office upstairs. In this one we are looking at the starry sky, the innumerable constructions and their lights, cars and vehicles in constant motion, a vibrant energy in the streets, the big city of tokyo from a window facing the outside while the wonderful view of the city captivated me. It is so developed...

I did a lot of work for this. A large amount of resources have already been collected by us. Yahiko and Nagato will be surprised...

////////////////////////////////// FLASHBACK //////////////////////////////////

The water dropped in a hard rain and we were in a cavern. Yesterday a shinobi from the rock village attacked us, luckily neither Yahiko nor Nagato got hurt, this country is like that, however somehow Nagato defeated him. Standing in front of us jiraiya-sensei had a serious face, he had gathered us here in the morning, he spoke and brought me out of my thoughts.

"I have decided to teach you ninjutsu..." (Jiraiya-sensei). He says to us.

"Really?"(Yahiko). He interrupts expectantly at my side.

"There's no telling when you will be in mortal danger like that again. This ninjutus is for you to defend yourselves..."(Jiraiya-sensei). We followed the Sannin of Konoha, through the war zone being only children for this moment, when it happened I still can't believe it. So many dangers we went through for this.

"Great!"(Yahiko) Of the three of us, he seeks more the sensei's teaching, I'm happy. We'll become strong...?.

"Thank you for saving me, Nagato. Sorry for calling you weak...If anything happens, this time I will be the one to save you!" "Thank you Yahiko..." Yahiko speaks smiling, apologizing and pointing to himself with his thumb full of confidence as our leader. Nagato responds unsure and timidly to him.

Nagato was the one who defeated the shinobi...? If so, how can he say that full of confidence?.

"Eh? but isn't Nagato stronger than you Yahiko?" I look at them both to my left, I can't help but mock them, pointing to the point, looking at them.

"From now on I will train and become stronger! I'll make you eat those words, Konan!"(Yahiko). Our leader said that. How handsome he looks.

"Well! Let's start. First we'll learn how to mold chakra..." Like this, our first teaching with Jiraiya-sense is imparted. The rain doesn't stop falling, but our hearts will never be so fragile again, we will become invincible. Then, all of us respond in unison opaquing the fall of the water.

"""YES, SENSEI!"""(Everyone). I, Yahiko and Nagato start training as shinobi!.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What did you want to tell me?... that you asked me to talk alone with you , Kurono..." I speak, turning toward him. In this office, Kurono is wearing his student uniform and is sitting on a red sofa, a desk separates us. I for my part wear the clothes of my world. He is definitely scum...but this would not have been possible without his help...what a headache...

"Let's not talk about what I want, let's talk about what you need, a girl like you deserves better than Yahiko, I don't want to sound low or mean, but only if you accept me as your boyfriend, we will keep making donations like this and you can return to your world. ...This is it!"(Kurono) He said this while smiling perversely. When I heard it I understood why this scum brought me here, why he gave his 'help', why he asked me to talk to him alone, why he waited until we got the materials to help the people, it was to blackmail me! A trap to put his carrot closer of my mouth and to push it away in case I said no, then, he is playing with the goodness in my heart!.

You are a scoundrel...

"I won't fall for your dirty blackmail! I really won't ..." My tone became hysterical and aggressive. That night immediately came to my mind, the candles, our kiss, that same wicked smile!.

"Ara...Then, I will never let you come back...as I told you, you have no choice, make up your mind what is more important...I understand that we don't have romantic feelings, so we won't, I'm just asking you to give me a chance, no, the correct thing would be to say,  I'm forcing you to give me a chance..." (Kurono) He responds with a cool calmness, with all the cards in his favor, because this was part of his plan all along. Although he has Kishimoto and Raynare, he ....I can only surrender?...

This scumbag...Do you think you have won? This is just the beginning...!!!!!

That night we got back to my world, more precisely to my room, at 6:25 in the morning. I am disgusted with myself.  My 'repugnant' boyfriend and I moved to the base everything we had bought to help the people in the village, food, tools, medicines, materials, fuel and other useful products.  Yes, I agreed to be his girlfriend and we will go out on dates but I established some basic rules. One, no kissing. Two, Yahiko can never find out about this. Three, to be my boyfriend he will need to meet certain requirements...

4