Chapter 120: Attack On Titan First Episode!
279 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece On Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7R bY7RqJ

¶¶¶

New World, Ring Hell Island;

          ...

          ..

          .

          4

          3

          2

          1

          0

          The countdown is over and the first episode of Attack On Titan has officially started.

          The first thing that appeared was the reflection of the birds in Eren's eyes, it was as if he was mired in his memories, then a huge bloody hand appeared on the pictures.

          [On that day, mankind regained a terrible memory]

          Then, the frightening bloody face of a titan appeared that seemed to be extremely huge, but to the inhabitants of Pirate World, its size could be compared to an immature sea king.

          [We have lived in fear of titans]

          [And we have been disgraced by living in these cages that we call fences]

          After this incomprehensible introduction to the viewers, a group of people appeared riding horses and racing against time to eliminate a target of some kind.

          In the end, it turned out to be a titan!

          Humans were really fighting titans.

          "What an amazing flexibility!"

          Even Roger who had been watching everything in amazement until now could not help but praise the agility of these men who were in the process of maneuvers to eliminate the titan.

          "Yeah, amazing, I've never seen a style of swordplay like this before."

          Even Whitebeard complimented it.

          The scene stops before the result of the attack on the titan appears and the famous opening song of "Guren no Yumiya" suddenly starts playing.

         

[🎵Sie sind das essen und wir sind de Jeger! 🎵]

[🎼Fumareta Hana no Namae mo Shirazu ni🎼]

[🎼Chi ni ochita Tori wa Kaze o Machiwabiru🎼]

[🎼Inotta Tokoro de Nani mo Kawaranai🎼]

[🎼Ima o Kaeru no wa Tatakau Kakugo da🎼]

[🎼Shikabane Fumikoete🎼]

[🎼Susumu Ishi o Warau Buta yo🎼]

[🎼Kachikuno Annei Kyogi no Hanei🎼]

[🎼Shiseru Garou no Jiyuu o!🎼]

[🎼Torawareta Kutsujoku wa Hangeki  no Koushi da🎼]

[🎼Jouheki no Sono Kanata Emono o Hofuru Jager!🎼]

[🎼Hotobashiru Shoudou ni Sono Mi Yakinagara🎼]

[🎼Tasogare no Hi o Ugatsu Guren no Yumiya🎼]

          The eyes of viewers all over the world widened from the beginning of the opening song to its end.

          This was... that was great!

          This song made everyone who heard it shivering with excitement.

          Its words were completely understandable to the viewers.

          It carried with it the cries of a persecuted and deprived of freedom!

          Is this not similar to the suffering of slaves in this world?

          The slaves in Mary Geoise felt their blood ignite after hearing this song.

          They would have started a sudden rebellion had it not been for Rob's words still echoing in their minds.

          {To you, 2000 years from now}

          This was the title of the episode.

          The viewers didn't understand it, so they subconsciously ignored it, they were excited to see the new show.

          What effect would it leave on them?

          Would it really be as scary as the store owner said?

          Eren woke up from his frightening memories, even crying for no apparent reason.

          I think I had a very long dream.

          These were Eren's words to Mikasa, viewers got goosebumps after seeing a glimpse of Eren's dreams.

          So that's what it means to be a protagonist?

          After the protagonist, the world was taken seriously by viewers, this was the world of titans, a world where humans are on the verge of extinction (as they think). Through the buildings it looked a bit like the level of advancement in their world, even the cannons were almost the same.

          ...

          Yeah, I realize that we may not be able to go out but that way we'll live longer and eat and sleep, but we... live like... like cattle.

          Those words said by a kid surprised not only Hannes but all the viewers from the pirate world.

          How can a mere kid say such big philosophical words!

          Roger and his crew were impressed.

          Whitebeard and his crew were also impressed.

          All the pirates of Ring Hell Island felt the admiration of Eren in their hearts.

          "Well said. boy!"

          Roger was thinking that if such a kid was in the pirate world, he would definitely have become a big person.

          The episode continued to progress, and the issue of Eren joining the Survey Corps surfaced.

        But what is this Survey Corps?

          When the Survey Corps returned, viewers discovered that they were the same people who were riding horses at the beginning of the episode and fighting titans with amazing flexibility and agility.

          But after seeing their miserable condition, the people of the pirate world felt a shiver!

          What dangerous world is this!

          They could only bring back a hand from a fellow warrior!

          What a poor mother, who couldn't even get recognition for her son's sacrifice, because despite his sacrifice there was no progress!

          What cruel world was this?!

          Only now did the viewers realize that sorrow in this world, which was obviously an ordinary world without superpowers except for the incomprehensible titans, had a deep sadness and touching drama that perhaps even Naruto and One Piece couldn't compete with.

          Some scenes that could only be observed by those with sharp eyesight, such as Roger and Whitebeard, appeared.

          The blond-haired man clearly had a commanding aura (Erwin) when his eyes met those of the happy-faced Eren he immediately turned his face, probably because he had already been like Eren in the past.

          He doesn't want to give false hope to the kid so that he will not join them and kill himself like so many before him.

          Roger and Whitebeard's interest in the show has grown more and more than ever.

          The episode continued, with father Grisha and mother Carla appearing. Everyone understood the mother's refusal to let Eren out of the safety fences.

          But no one understood the father's position, who didn't seem to refuse, all he did was ask his son a question.

          Why do you want to go out?

          Eren's answer won the praise of almost all pirates, just why does this kid have the spirit of a pirate from their world?!

          After hearing the father talk about the vault he kept hiding from his son, everyone wanted to know what was in that vault.

          When Armin first appeared he reminded viewers of Kurapika right away, they looked alike to each other, but that didn't matter too much, the point was that he was the third main character to appear so far.

          What surprised viewers once again was a group of kids getting scared of Mikasa and running away due to her arrival! Why was this? Isn't she just a little girl?

          Roger: "Hmm?!"

          When Armin started talking about how foolish it was for people to believe that the fences would protect them forever, Roger's expression changed to a dark one, as if he had anticipated a horrific event to come.

          He sighed slowly and continued watching, only Whitebeard noticed that.

          At that moment yellow lightning exploded from the sky, even the viewers from pirate world shook in fear!

          What a hell! That was so surprising!

          The same scene that appeared at the beginning of the episode was repeated again, and it must be said that the disaster has already begun.

          That huge bloody hand, and that huge head!

          A horrific titan with a size of 60 to 70 meters appeared outside the walls out of nowhere and began to destroy them, because of his destruction of the walls the smaller titans were able to enter Chiganchina town and roam freely and devouring humans happily.

          The carnage that made the bravest people of the pirate world shiver in terror began.

          One kick from the colossal titan unleashed a lot of power!

          It was a kind of strength that even in the pirate world's balance of power would be considered respectable!

          This devastation and bloodstained grounds were nothing foreign to the pirate world, but dying in this way was extremely terrifying!

          On Little Garden Island, Brogy and Dorry crush the ground in anger.

          "These aren't giants, they are just oversized demons!"

          Dorry shouted angrily.

          Brogy also did the same.

          "This is so disgraceful! Those smiles on their faces really disgust me!"

          When Eren started running towards his house, the viewers sensed something was wrong.

          It is better if Mother Carla is well, or else they will take a trip to find the author of this work.

    Unfortunately, her legs were crushed by the house that fell on her and she was stuck unable to move.

          When Hannes san appeared and announced that he would kill the titan and save the three, the viewers felt very comfortable, the author was really kind!

          But after a moment the situation turned 180°.

          It is clear that the author doesn't care about their wishes.

          He crushed it in the harshest way possible.

          Even the most ruthless viewers didn't expect a scene like this.

          Hannes was terrified when he saw the smiling titan.

          The viewers were horrified when they saw the smiling titan.

          From what hell hole did this titan come out?!

          Hannes san returned without hesitation and carried Eren and Mikasa on his shoulders and ran with his tail between his legs,

          The sad Ost started, the scene of Carla crying and saying don't leave me so sad, the mothers' tears flowed, the fathers couldn't see this cruel scene anymore.

          Roger and Whitebeard both felt sad about this woman's fate.

          Was this just a fantasy?!

          Why it was so harsh?

          Don't leave me...

          The mother's last words were the trigger that killed viewers.

          When the smiling titan picked up Mother Carla stuck in the wreckage, the viewers felt their blood run cold.

          Where was this going?!

          Stop!!!!

          Erene's screaming at this moment added an air of intense sadness to the scene that quickly turned into a terrifying scene.

          Carla was still resisting at the titan's hand but for a moment she was crushed and bitten off, drops of her blood scattered and stained the sky of Chiganchina.

        Then the words of the beginning of the episode were repeated to illuminate the minds of the viewers with understanding, so if! This show definitely wanted to crush their feelings.

          [On that day the human race regained a terrible memory]

          [We have lived in fear of titans]

          [And we have been disgraced by living in these cages that we call fences]

          Here ends the first part of the episode.

          A long silence covered all the areas that had an art store in their territory.

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 120: The episode of AOT continues to stir the emotions of the pirate world!

Chapter 121: Entering the era of Otakus! Rob VS Whitebeard!

Chapter 122: Shocked World Government! The devastating battle continues!

6