Chapter 121: The episode of AOT continues to stir the emotions of the pirate world!
280 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece On Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

[A century ago the human race faced a new enemy]

      [The difference was huge between the strength of the human race and the strength of the newly discovered enemy]

      [Until they are nearly extinct]

      [The human survivors erected three lofty walls: "Maria", "Rose" and "Sina"]

      [They lived for nearly a century in peace, sheltering in it]

      [But...]

      The images of the destruction and the scattered remains of the corpses reappeared on the screen in the second part of the episode.

      But even so, viewers are still dumbfounded and don't know how to act anymore, the scene of devouring Mother Carla was still stuck in their minds and repeated over and over again.

      As a result of the bad scene, many women vomited what they had eaten for lunch.

      Didn't the store owner say that this show only children can't watch? But why does it seem that even adults can't watch it?

      The rebellious children who were watching the show against their parents' desire shivered in fear, not daring to raise their heads since the appearance of the colossal titan.

      From now on, the colossal titan will become the title of their nightmares!

      But Doflamingo and his brother Rosinante were watching the show without fear, but their eyes could be seen twitching from time to time, no matter how strong their courage, the new show affected them deeply.

      Even older men felt this was horrible let alone, children.

      Ohara wasn't the only one, but in Baterilla, in Flevance, in Kano Country, in Wano, in Alabasta, and all the places with an art store, most viewers felt the same.

      Only some crazy people who were mostly pirates and criminals, like Shiki Pirates, Big Mom Pirates, and Mixed Pirates in Ring Hell felt that this anime was their favorite dish, that's what it means to watch anime!

      How will weak humans survive facing titans who want nothing but to eat them?! They really wanted to see it!

      The anime also caused the return of the Celestial Dragon Madness that had been buried with the positive vibes provided by the previous shows.

      The negative emotions displayed by Attack on Titan allowed some Celestial Dragons to remember their past selves, weren't they like titans?!

      They can do whatever they want without anyone daring to stand in their face.

      Humans were to them like cattle.

      This group of Celestial Dragons laughed as they shouted that they liked this show.

      Subsequent scenes of humans being captured and devoured by titans caused viewers to shiver in terror.

      What world was this?!

      [The small towns surrounded by walls in the style of Shiganshina designed a bait to lure the titans and thus reduce costs and the number of defense forces, and as a result of this engineering design, the residents of Shiganshina could only escape from the attack of the titans through the inner gate]

      The moment the Armored Titan appeared, many people sucked in a breath of cold air.

      This titan was different!

      Why did it seem so smart, unlike other titans?

      When he started running to destroy the wall, viewers were terrified to think what would happen next.

      This was not expected at all!

      A direct cannon strike hit him, but that had absolutely no effect.

      With a single collision of the armored titan, the inner wall was completely destroyed!

      The viewers' mouths were open in shock.

      They will be erased from this world...

      I will kill them all!

      I will not leave any of them alive...!

      Eren's angry words pierced the hearts of the viewers.

      They felt his anger and intense hatred at this moment.

      Olvia cried after seeing this, and Rob had to try to calm her down.

      Rouge couldn't control her tears anymore and she started crying too, as did Sora, Toki, and the others too.

      Rob couldn't help but try to comfort them with words.

      He regretted showing this anime, although he was initially enthusiastic about it, but seeing the reactions to the first two episodes made him rethink his momentary decision to show this anime.

      He can feel fear, horror, anger, hate, and many more emotions coming from all parts of Ohara by Observation Haki.

      The people of Ohara were reacting to the show with all their most primal feelings.

      They were treating Eren's World like a real world that exists, and Eren, the little kid, had already suffered such a calamity!

      His suffering which turned into an intense hatred caused them to be unable to hold their bitter feelings any longer even the fiercest of men felt very sad.

      On the flying island, Merveille, Shiki broke the sake cup he was holding out of anger while cursing constantly.

      Why did this show cause so many emotions to explode inside his heart?

      Now he was really hoping to crush some titans.

      On Whole Cake Island, Linlin was also very angry.

      These crazy titans were provocative to her, she really wanted to obliterate them, she wished she existed in that world to crush them all, of course, she wasn't linking them to the important giants in her heart.

      On Ring Hell Island, the cries of angry pirates resounded, this show was really nerve-wracking, these titans went too far in bullying humans.

      Roger and Whitebeard were both silent, but their expressions were also disturbed.

      Eren's words had affected them deeply.

      It is not easy to reach the stage of extreme hatred without going through the gates of hell.

      Now, they were sure that the titans had gone crazy and had created a truly terrifying enemy from Eren.

      "What a miserable child..."

      These were Roger's words.

      ...

      In the Kingdom of Drum, although the weather was cold, the viewers' bodies were warm with their blood blazing with anger.

      The main characters on this island couldn't say anything, just their angry facial expressions were enough to say it all.

      For Doctor Kureha, it was easy to feel happy, but hard to feel angry, the long years of her life made her feel dull.

      That's why she was fond of that man's manga and anime because it helped her regain a lot of feelings.

      But now with this show, Rob managed to make her regain all her feelings, including anger!

      Doctor Hiriluk was also angry, after feeling pity and sadness and even crying over the fate of Mother Carla, he was angered by the intense feelings of hatred that Eren's words were able to convey directly to his heart.

      Even a kind person like Doctor Trafalgar felt the same.

      He wanted to save lives, but these titans were treating these lives as food! How not to get angry?

      The first episode ran on the show until the end.

      10,000 people were devoured on that dark night.

      This huge number of deaths caused an absolute shock...

      The incomprehensible scenes of Eren with his father caused a lot of confusion, what was Father Grisha doing? Was this just a dream?

      Why would he want to inject him with that syringe? And what did it contain?

      The vault was mentioned again, which brought back doubts and hypotheses about it to the fore.

      The scene of Mikasa when she punches Eren who was scolding Armin. The scene when she force him to ate while telling him she wouldn't let him starve to death was touching as hell.

      A year later, to solve the problem of food shortages, 250,000 people were sent back to the Wall Maria to restore it on the facade, but they were sent to feed the titans.

      If the previous number was shocking, this number could have caused insanity.

      What kind of world was this?

      Even Celestial Dragons would be ashamed to do that!

      Combined with the sad Ost, viewers felt their hearts turn cold.

      At the end of the episode, baby Eren becomes an adult boy and a warrior soldier!

      Contrary to Rob's expectation, after the end of the show, his system nearly exploded from the number of art points and exp points he had received!

      Because of that, Rob knew his prediction was wrong.

      Attack on Titan has become everyone's favorite anime since its first episode!

      It even outperformed One Piece, Naruto, and Hunter!

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 121: Entering the era of Otakus! Rob VS Whitebeard!

Chapter 122: Shocked World Government! The devastating battle continues!

Chapter 123: The end of the battle! Level 10 of the system!

7