Chapter 125: New Bleach Arc: Arrancar vs Shinigami
280 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Creating Manga Of One Piece In Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

While the world was still on the rhythm of the anime so that the manga was almost forgotten, the manga of Bleach came out with its new volume to remind the pirate world people that it still exists!

      Yes, the manga of One Piece has been delayed, but what does that have to do with Bleach manga?

      Bleach manga was still publishing its chapters normally on time every month.

      When manga of One Piece was still releasing chapters, they shared the workload, and within a month at least one volume of each manga was being published.

      But now only manga of Bleach is still publishing chapters, so it's officially switched to being updated every month.

      Perhaps when One Piece manga re-publishes its chapters, Bleach will already be over!

      After the update of the new volume, Rob returned to home who he no longer wanted to be far from, because his treasure was there.

      "Yosh~yosh~ Robin chan, did you miss Dad?"

      The moment he entered his room hurriedly pulled Little Robin from her mother's cuddle with a greedy expression.

      Olvia was speechless when she saw this.

      "You disappear for half a day and then come back to take my child away from me, do you declare war on me or something?"

      Olvia was ready to enter battle mode to teach this bastard an unforgettable lesson.

      But Rob quickly puts that down with his killer move.

      "Look at this? Robin chan is happy in my hands, look at her sweet laugh, are you going to deprive her of her father? She's been with you for half a day you know..."

      When she saw how happy her child was in her father's arms, Olvia quit trying to get her away from him.

      "I only get her when I want to feed her, basically, she's with you all the time, that's not what we agreed on."

      "But what is my fault if my little girl loves me so much?"

      Olvia: "..."

      Suddenly, a bright green light broke through the window, drawing Olvia's attention.

      "What? Have you released a new volume?"

      "It's Bleach Day, you know, here's your volume."

      A manga book appeared out of nowhere in Rob's hand and he handed it to his wife.

      As Olvia was accustomed to it, she did not hesitate to open the volume and eagerly read the new chapters.

      All over the world, there were a lot of Bleach manga fans in the same position.

      The manga is not dead, Bleach is still holding the manga flag!

      ...

      Grand Line, Drum Island;

      A merchant ship stopped at the pier of the snow kingdom, and a young man appeared to be 15 or 16 years old, wearing a cowboy hat and carrying a large black sword on his back, disembarked.

      Just a look from this young man froze the workers of the merchant ship out of fear.

      Basically, this merchant ship was not planning any trip to this kingdom, its travel line was clear towards Alabasta.

      But because of a green light that appeared out of nowhere in the eastern direction of the ship, the scary youth man forced them to change their path towards the green light.

      Since the workers of the merchant ship were veterans of this part of the sea they knew that the green light came from Drum island which was basically not far from their destination.

      When they saw the young man was ready to pull out his black sword if they didn't let him in then they had no choice but to change the trip path.

      The other passengers were extremely annoyed, but the aura surrounding the young man made their annoyance dwindle and fear to overpower it.

      No one dared to utter a word in the presence of the young man.

      Until finally, he left when the ship reached Drum Island, they dared to breathe loudly.

      The young man was not bothered by the freezing weather in this place as he was very excited even though his face didn't show it.

      After leaving the four seas, he was extremely regretful that he would not be able to see Bleach and the other shows for a long time, but when he arrived at the Grand Line and saw the familiar green light strewn across the sky, he felt a wave of emotions explode in his heart.

      The moment he descended on the snow island, the first thing he saw was the familiar art store beacon, here everything was confirmed.

      Mihawk's steps were fast as he moved on the snow ground, the cold wind of this place didn't bother him, he was even more excited.

      He was familiar with this place even though he had never been here before.

      This is the place he saw in the manga of One Piece, he took the arc that affected him most and fixed many of the values he nearly lost in his quest for power, they have been restored thanks to this arc.

      Or more specifically, thanks to a certain fake doctor.

      As expected when Mihawk arrived at the outskirts of the art store the place was in an uproar.

      Nobody cared about the newcomer all they cared about was the new Bleach arc.

      Nnoitra Gilga deepens Grimmjow's wounds!

      Ichigo against Nnoitra!

      Nel become an adult woman!

      Zaraki Kenpachi appears!

      Byakuya appearance!

      "..."

      Mihawk closed his ears firmly and ran to the art store for fear of hearing more, the moment he entered the art store a feeling of warmth attacked him, but he didn't care, the art store was familiar so he quickly went to the manga section and bought the new volume.

      Many people inside the store noticed him and found him abnormally familiar.

      But Mihawk did not give them any time to verify his identity and quickly entered one of the private rooms.

      Only here he can enjoy his privacy.

      Just as Katakuri enjoys his own time eating donuts here, Mihawk enjoys reading manga with enthusiastic expressions here too!

      Mihawk started reading the chapters even before he sat down.

      Nnoitra actually appeared as he heard from Drum island people, and he bullied the wounded Grimmjow so Ichigo couldn't stand it and got into a fight with him, but because of his stamina exhaustion in previous battles and his fight against Grimmjow, he couldn't face Nnoitra normally, and to the surprise of Mihawk and many other Bleach fans, the character who everyone thought she was useless, the character everyone thought was just a cute little girl, turned into a woman with huge breasts that made even Mihawk's face turn red.

      She was so sexy that she caused a lot of Bleach fans to bleed noses!

      This was an unexpected attack from the author.

      Especially, the moment she hugged Ichigo in her adult form! Her childish demeanor towards Ichigo was still the same, but her astonishing figure made the minds of readers go in another direction, even Orihime felt embarrassed and jealous, not to mention the readers!

      Not only was Nel's adult form amazing, but her strength was also even more amazing!

      From her past, it is revealed that she was called Nelliel Tu and belonged to Aizen's Arrancar Army as Espada No. 3!

      Had it not been for Nnoitra's malicious scheme to bring her down, she would still have been one of Aizen's most powerful cards!

      If she hadn't gone back to being a little girl, she would have beaten Nnoitra and that's what everyone witnessed.

      When the team member of Nnoitra ،Tesra, is on the verge of killing the wounded Ichigo, Zaraki appeared and killed him mercilessly, saving Ichigo.

      The fight afterward between the madman Zaraki and the sly Nnoitra was even more amusing for the readers, when Zaraki took off his garrison, the explosion of the reiatsu scared the shit out of Nnoitra, readers were thoroughly amused by this fight and Zaraki's madness.

      As readers expected, Nnoitra was utterly crushed by Zaraki, Zaraki's prestige rose in their hearts and he became an untouchable figure.

      Other leaders' battles featured, such as Retsu Unohana against Rudbornn Chelute.

      Byakuya Kuchiki battles the Espada Zommari Rureaux.

      Mayuri Kurotsuchi fights Szayelaporro Granz.

      As it turned out, the Soul Society intervened in this attack, although it was belated and without knowing why it actually happened.

      In the final chapters, Coyote Stark appeared and easily returned Orihime to Aizen, taking advantage of the mistake of Zaraki and Ichigo, who were far from Orihime at that moment.

      Stark's speed, not unlike teleportation, made even Borsalino who was eating the glint fruit gasp in shock.

      At the end of the arc, Aizen began speaking through the bakudo 'Tentekura'.

      [Can you hear me, dear intruders?]

      [I congratulate you on defeating many of my Espadas, and I will reward you by telling you our plans.]

      [We are about to enter the real world.]

      [I will leave Inoue Orihime in the fifth tower, if you want to save her, you can come.]

      [I no longer need her.]

      [Her ability is truly amazing, her ability to reject all phenomena is beyond the capabilities of humans.]

      [The Soul Society's supreme leadership has realized how great her power is.]

      [That's why kidnapping her will make the Soul Society feel threatened]

      [Instead of focusing on the real world, the Soul Society strengthened their defenses, and then she became the bait that lured the alternate shinigami and the ryuka to Hueco Mundo, making them powerless to help the Soul Society.]

      [Moreover, she succeeded in luring four leaders to Hueco Mundo to help them and they were trapped inside.]

      [The Gotei 13's power lies almost entirely in the 13 leaders, but of those 13, 3 of them turned against them and 4 were trapped, it could be said that the Soul Society lost half of its martial power.]

      [This will be easy]

      [We will exterminate Karakura City and make the King's Key and bring down the Soul Society.]

      [We'll have plenty of time to fight you guys after we're done with all this]

        Readers' breath almost stopped when they saw the shinigami leaders gather in the sky of Karakura City, led by Yamamoto!

      This means that a major war was on the horizon.

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 125: The change in Hiriluk's life! Golden Lion on Drum Island!

Chapter 126: Dracule Mihawk VS Golden Lion Shiki

Chapter 127: The world government enters the competition!

6