Chapter 126: The change in Hiriluk’s life! Golden Lion on Drum Island!
263 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece In Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

Mihawk closed the day's volume before wiping the sweat from his forehead.

      He couldn't remember when he really started to sweat, which was a natural response to the increased levels of adrenaline in his body.

      He was simply too excited.

      He's never been so excited like that before.

      Aizen's plan to reduce the combat power of the Soul Society made him re-evaluate this man.

      He wasn't just a random villain, his intelligence was way beyond the ceiling.

      Someone like him as an enemy wouldn't really be good.

      Zaraki's fight against Nnoitra made him re-evaluate Zaraki's madness as well.

      Stark's insane speed made him wait for this man to appear again, he was really wondering what this man's number was among the Espada.

      But what was truly astonishing was how well the Soul Society leader commander Yamamoto prepared for war in the human world, as if he had predicted Aizen's killer move!

      Shinigami cannot be underestimated either.

      The last picture in the manga was promising a huge war on the horizon.

      This is the real reason Mihawk sweats as he reads today's volume.

      Mihawk felt a little sad because he read this great volume alone, he started to miss his friend Ishou and even those annoying brats, Doffy and Rosinante, when he was in Ohara he didn't spend a single boring day there, the best time for him was to read the manga together, and sharing their opinions about it.

      Unknown to him the other three were missing him too.

      Ohara was like a different world, the people of Ohara were very happy to live there, there was no bullying or criminality, that island looked as if it came out of a very peaceful world and entered the chaotic pirate world!

      There weren't even people who didn't have anything to eat like most islands in the pirate world!

      Of course, if someone who hasn't visited Ohara heard it, they wouldn't believe it.

      But this is already the truth, since the emergence of the art store in Ohara, people's mindset has begun to shift towards a less cold direction.

      Ohara wasn't the only one who got this change, every island that had an art store got a certain percentage of positive change, but Ohara who was Rob's house got the biggest percentage of positive change.

      Mihawk finally came out of the private room but was surprised by what he saw in front of him.

      In front of the door stood a fairly familiar person.

      Obviously, they were waiting for him.

      "Welcome the most powerful swordsman in the world to our humble island."

      Hiriluk spoke with a big smile on his face.

      "I was saw you at Ohara in Rob's festival day but you didn't see me, see you at Drum today is really an unexpected thing."

      This time it was Kureha who spoke.

      Mihawk regained his calm very quickly and gave a proper salute to those people in front of him.

      As expected, One Piece manga wasn't simple as most people think.

      If it were simple, so many real people would not have appeared in it.

      ...

      The three of them sat in the tavern of the art store and started talking to each other curiously.

      "I've got an interesting idea recently since I started reading One Piece manga I started hoping to meet the people who appeared in the manga like me, and chat with them, about how their lives have changed because of that, and other things .."

      "And you, Mihawk san, are one of those people I've always wanted to meet."

      Mihawk looked at Hiriluk deeply and asked intently.

      "Why me?"

      Hiriluk laughed before speaking.

      "Hahahaha! Of course, because you are a main character in the manga, someone with the title of world's strongest swordsman couldn't be a side character like me…"

      Mihawk stopped him before he finished speaking.

      "If I'm going to impact the world as you did, I'd rather be a side character like you, Hiriluk san. since seeing you in the manga, you've become one of the few people I respect."

      Hiriluk felt very moved and kind of proud when he heard that.

      He's been living in bliss lately, people's attitudes towards him have changed drastically recently, since his story appeared in the manga, he's been held in unparalleled respect wherever he's gone.

      Even the king gave him a noble title, despite his keenness to reject it again and again, but the king did not care about his rejection and gave him the title officially.

      His life had become perfect, even if he died now he would have no regrets.

      At times he thought he was dreaming, and he might wake up from this dream at any moment.

      Who would have thought that patients would willingly call to him for their recovery one day?

      Although he made a lot of mistakes and caused bad conditions for many patients, these patients did smile despite their pain, and they told him that they are getting better!

      Even he was starting to feel remorse!

      "Doctor Kureha! Doctor Kureha! We have an emergency outside, someone is looking for you!"

      Suddenly someone came running wildly, from his expression he looked extremely terrified.

      Mihawk raised an eyebrow in alarm, his instinct starting to warn him of an unknown danger.

      "What is there? Who is looking for me? Is someone dying? Prepare to bury him then, do you want me to bury the dead too?"

      Even Kureha was annoyed by the interruption of their conversation.

      "It's... It's a flying island right above our island! Someone said it's the Golden Lion wants to meet you..."

      "What did you say!!"

      The moment Mihawk heard the name of the Golden Lion, his previous expression completely changed and turned into that of a defiant man, he quickly got up and walked outside.

      Kureha ran outside as well, and Hiriluk followed suit too.

      The golden lion? Why does this name sound familiar?

      Just when they walked out of the art store and saw the floating islands in the sky blocking the sunlight, did they feel utter shock?

      Yes, because this guest is Shiki! One of the three great pirates.

      "Jihahahahaha! Big Sister! This little brother came to look for you."

      A man's voice came from the sky and everyone could hear it.

      "Damn you! Why don't you get out of here?"

      As Kureha's voice pierced the clouds from below, Shiki could hear it as well.

      "Hui, Hui, big sister Kureha. Don't tell me you're still mad at me?"

      Mihawk who heard this also looked surprised.

      Were these people acquaintances?

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 126: Dracule Mihawk VS Golden Lion Shiki

Chapter 127: The world government enters the competition!

Chapter 128: Dressrosa King In Trouble!

7