Chapter 127: Dracule Mihawk VS Golden Lion Shiki
242 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece In Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

Shiki closed the new Bleach volume with a satisfied expression and laid it to the side before rising from his throne-like seat.

        As soon as he stood, he soared lazily in the air, and after a while, he got out of his flying island and slowly began to descend on the snowy island.

        The cold weather didn't bother him at all.

        The first thing that caught his eye was the art store, the moment he saw it, his face sullen completely.

        He was planning to use the art store on his island as a trump card to convince Kureha to become his crew's doctor.

        What will he do now?

        "Oh! Did that crook bastard open an art store here too? Did he crooks on you all too?"

        No one understood who Shiki meant by crook, but no one thought of it.

        The sight of the huge islands hanging above their heads was too frightening to let them think of anything.

        Kureha tells the townspeople to run to the art store to hide from any possible danger.

        But only a few people who had little courage went into hiding, and the majority of the people had a firm stand, no matter what, they would stay with their doctor and would know why this man was looking for her.

        "Don't tell me you're tense because of me, Kureha? I really didn't come looking for you with bad intent...

        Shiki paused in the sky before speaking.

        "Why would I get tense because of an old bastard like you Shiki?"

        "What do you want? Spit it out and take off."

        "You're still impatient, old woman..."

        "Okay, I'll cut it short with you, I want to invite you to my crew for the second time, I need your medical skills to become the Pirate King."

        "Hehehehe, Shiki, are you kidding me? I quit sailing a long time ago. There's nothing interesting to seeing in this world anymore to me, just don't bother yourself by trying to impress me."

        Shiki was already anticipating this so he spoke right afterward.

        "I can help you get that devil fruit that you dreaming with it if you agree to work with me."

        Kureha was silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

        "I don't need it anymore."

        "If you need a cure for your dementia, I can help you for once, but don't dream of having me on your crew."

        Shiki became speechless after hearing this.

        If it was someone else, he wouldn't have bothered to talk long and try to convince her, he would have taken her with him by force.

        But this old woman was not any ordinary person.

        "Big sister, think a little—"

        He didn't even finish talking before she interrupted him.

        "It cannot, I mean, impossible, there is no room for discussion in this, my refusal is categorical."

        After hearing this, Shiki immediately became angry.

        "Damn you, you old witch—"

        Once again before he finished speaking, a nearly meter-long slash flew straight in the direction of Shiki.

        Shiki anticipated this attack with haki and easily avoided it.

        The light green slash continued on its way and crashed into the island in the sky, causing a small explosion and cutting off some rocks that fell from the sky.

        That was too surprising for those present.

        Shiki shifted his gaze from Kureha to the youth he points to him with the black sword.

        When he saw who he was, he was utterly shocked.

        "Who would have expected to see the strongest swordsman from the future in a place like this… This is so interesting! Jihahahaha!"

        "Did you try to hit me with that a while ago?"

        Shiki pointed to the traces of the previous attack at the rear of the island.

        "Golden Lion Shiki, a dangerous pirate and one of the most powerful pirates in this era, one of the three great pirates of the seas, but the most important thing is you are the one sitting on the current throne of the strongest swordsman."

        "Am I right?"

        "Eh? Of course, you're right."

        Shiki had a proud look on his face.

        He looked at Kureha as if to say, Look, that's me, why are you refusing to become my crew doctor!

        "Today, I challenge you for the title of the strongest swordsman in the world, will you accept that, Shiki?"

        Shiki was surprised to hear this for a moment before he burst into laughter.

        "Jihahahahaha! You must be kidding, brat! Did you really believe yourself? Do you think you'll be the strongest swordsman in the future? As long as I'd alive and kicking, don't even dream of that."

        Shiki took out a small dagger from his waist and began to float down from the sky.

        When he finally landed on the ground, he spoke again.

        "Dracule Mihawk you are a talented kid, but you are still too far away from my level, but that doesn't mean I will refuse your duel."

        When Mihawk saw the little dagger that Shiki had taken out, he almost vomited blood, why did he feel Deja vu?

        Those fuckers are definitely making fun of him, after that bastard Rob it's Shiki's turn.

        He really wanted to curse his future self for causing all this trouble to him who was still growing.

        "Why don't you take at least one of your famous swords? You fight with two-sword style, right? Why use a dagger? Is this even a swordsman battle? If you don't know I've mastered the third level of swordsmanship, I'm not just a beginner you might regret looking down on me."

        "Jihahahahaha! I really don't have anything smaller than this right now, I'm sorry."

        Mihawk's face turned red with anger.

        Even Doctor Hiriluk would have burst out laughing had he not caught himself by force.

        "Just why does this scene look so familiar."

        "Isn't that young man similar to shishibukai, Mihawk, the most powerful swordsman in the world?"

        "Ah! You're right."

        "Ah, we really missed One Piece manga."

        The townspeople watching the show were whispering to each other, but their whispers could be heard in Mihawk and Shiki's ears.

        "You are really famous, even without becoming the strongest swordsman in the world some ignorant might think you are, I envy you for appearing in the manga."

        "Enough gossip, let's fight."

        Mihawk vanished and appeared directly behind Shiki in the next second.

        Shiki's eyeballs nearly popped out of shock.

        What was that speed, why is it similar to Soru but more awesome?

        No, why was it so familiar? As if he had seen it in some book... What is it?

        His Observation Haki was at its best so there was no problem interacting with that level of speed.

        Sparks flew when the Shiki dagger collided with the black sword.

        Since Shiki was too cocky to use Armament Haki to wrap his dagger, he was slapped really hard.

        His dagger was instantly broken by the black sword and it hit him straight in the chest.

        Shiki was shocked by what had happened, to the point that he had yet to fully comprehend it.

        This...!

        Was his dagger too rusty?

        After successfully executing the first hit, Mihawk bounced back enjoying the audience's praise.

        "I told you not to look at me with disdain, how can your small dagger block the path of the strongest sword in the world? You must be dreaming, Golden Lion."

        This time Shiki looked at Mihawk with a serious look, he didn't really take it lightly.

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 127: The world government enters the competition!

Chapter 128: Dressrosa King In Trouble!

Chapter 129: Opening an art store in Dressrosa!

7