Chapter 128: The world government enters the competition!
249 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating Manga Of One Piece In Pirates World Become My Ultimate Goal!

(For those who wanted to support me to continue this great book and enjoy the advanced chapters)

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/5y7RbY7RqJ

¶¶¶

"Have you heard the new news?"

          "Yes, I already heard it, how no? If this news has been repeated in the kingdom over and over again recently?"

          "So what do you think will happen?"

          "I think it's kind of interesting...but what the hell does 'manga' mean?"

          "Oh? You don't even know this? Do you live under a rock?"

          "Well, I've only been spending my last year at sea almost, so I'm still clueless about most of the trending events right now."

          "Since you don't know what manga means, let me enlighten you... Manga is a type of art that has recently become popular not only in South Blue but in all four seas as I've heard, is a kind of comic book that shows human characters in a colorful and drawn world with meticulous precision, a book that contains a living world and entertaining stories, it has become entertainment that cannot be abandoned, the creator of this new art is a dangerous pirate called Sky Sword, Rob—"

          "Your information is old, man, the anime has already appeared, I watched it with my own eyes last week on Karate Island, for 4 consecutive days my perception of life was destroyed over and over again because of the anime, I've bite the taboo fruit called anime, I became a lover of this art."

          An excited person intervened in the conversation of two men who were talking about manga in this kingdom under the World Government, here in South Blue.

          This kingdom didn't contain an art store, so most of its residents don't know anything about anime and manga, all they know is some scattered information that they received from islands that contain an art store such as Baterilla Island or Karate Island and others.

          But three days ago, everyone in this kingdom suddenly became aware of the manga!

          This is because there came an immediate decree (which must be implemented immediately) from the World Government, compelling the local government of the Kingdom to set up a branch of the World Government's manga printing and publishing agency on its land.

          This kingdom was not the only one, but all the kingdoms and countries affiliated with the World Government received this decree, and even some non-World Government kingdoms like Fishman Island received it as well!

          The world was boiling, everyone in the world now knows that the world government wants to go into the manga industry.

          Opinions were mixed, but no one dared openly question the World Government's decision.

          Rob also knew this, he was already anticipating this move because he had already sold the manga drawing basics to the World Government after obtaining 15 Devil Fruits and 5 famous swords, but unfortunately, he didn't get the Rokushiki techniques. or that's what they thought at least.

          How can someone with One Piece manga in their memory not know the Rokushiki?

          Rob was kind of interested in the manga that the World Government will release, are they going to try to brainwash the people with the manga?

          Before everything, will they even succeed in creating a coherent and understandable story?

          Rob really wanted to see them embarrass themselves.

          Even Olvia, Rouge, and Sora were interested in what the World Government manga would be.

          Only Toki was so nervous about it that she was acting weird recently due to the World Government's sudden move.

          Rob can confirm that she was against this move from the world government.

          Rob didn't really care about World Government manga, even he, who got the title of beginner mangaka doesn't have the guts to make his manga, let alone those amateurs hired by World Government.

          Do they think everyone can be Oda?

          Well, if they rely on real facts from the history of the World Government, perhaps they can create a respectable story.

          But that is somewhat unlikely.

          The world government raises the flag of secrecy, how can they make their secrets public?

          So Rob is sure they will draw the fake bullshit and sell it to the public, who might believe it, maybe!

          At least until the truth comes out in the One Piece manga.

          Countries and kingdoms that had art stores on their lands and were also subject to the World Government internally mocked the World Government.

          After seeing what the real manga means in both One Piece and Bleach, these fans were hard to please.

          It might be easy for the World Government to get acclaim and admiration from people who haven't read One Piece or Bleach yet, but equally, it would be hard to get that from people who have read it.

          The World Government is going to take the One Piece and Bleach approach for sure, so it will be easy to get the endorsement of people who are clueless about Rob's manga.

          ...

          Drum Island;

          Next to the art store appeared a large building bearing the emblem of the World Government with a book opened in the middle.

          This building was the building of the new manga publishing agency, which is directly run by the World Government.

          Three days ago, a big accident happened, its limbs were, Shiki, Mihawk, Rob, CP0!

          After Mihawk initially surprises Shiki, Shiki fought him seriously with one of his famous swords, but that was too much for youth Mihawk to bear, so the result was Mihawk completely crushed, but at the last moment, Rob arrives and saves Mihawk from death, then he chases Shiki away.

          Before leaving Shiki, he's was very angry for several reasons, the first of them being that he could not defeat Rob, the second being that he only found out about the expensive price issue for him, and the third, he couldn't kill Mihawk due to the interference of Rob, and he also didn't get Kureha in his crew.

          He suffered one loss after another.

          So when he saw CP0's ship parked on the port of Drum kingdom, he bombarded them with a small island for destroying their ship to vent his wrath.

          When the CP0 agents and manga agency members arrived at Drum kingdom, they saw the islands floating in the sky, so they were prepared for any accident.

          After all, this was the crazy pirate, Shiki, we talking about.

          So they left their ship the moment they confirmed Shiki's presence in this kingdom.

          Just as they expected, their ship and the entire port had been reduced to dust by the cursed Shiki.

          The World Government suffered a free slap because of Shiki.

          But even so, they succeeded in completing their mission, which was to build a manga branch here, King Mapol had no objection.

          Rob didn't care about them because he left after leaving injured Mihawk for Kureha to take care of him.

          Under the suspense of the World Government, the world was waiting eagerly to see what the World Government intends to do with its new branches, which have acquired an importance not even obtained by the Navy bases!

          This was the first time in history that the World Government had made a large-scale deployment of its own branches in hundreds of kingdoms and nations!

          This was something that had never happened before, which was why it got so much attention.

¶¶¶

The titles of the next three chapters! (🔥Spoiler🔥)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Chapter 128: Dressrosa King In Trouble!

Chapter 129: Opening an art store in Dressrosa!

Chapter 130: Manga 'Heir of the World' releases its first volume! Disparate reactions!

7