UPDATE!
3.9k 11 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Discord: https://discord.gg/t7bHrdRY7Y

pat.reon: Keanu_Eugene 

'Hi everyone, author Keanu here.

Sorry about the delays but...I hate tournament arcs, and I needed to take my time with the Horizon VS Deku chapters since you've all waited 300 chapters for it.

I hope it didn't disappoint, but if it did feel free to hop into discord or the comments here to let me know. Or you can just tell me what you liked about it.

Before the next volume, 'VOLUME 9:Horizon- Super Hero', goes public on Webnovel and Scribblehub I'll be only publishing it on Pa.treon for a couple of weeks since I won't be able to upload at the current monday-wednesday-friday schedule.

Uploads will be erratic for a while until I really get back into the flow of things, and I also want to rebuild my pa.treon to its 30+ chapters ahead glory, they've been supporting me this entire time and I think it's about time I be better for them.

Regular uploads will resume as soon as I've got that sorted out, hopefully 2-6 weeks.

The next volume will have, at least judging from the comments, a lot of things people have on their wishlist for this story and will take place after a short time skip, so I hope you're all excited for that.

Feel free to leave any questions or concerns you have in the comments or come chat in Discord.

Seeing comments and answering questions etc is actually a big motivation for writing, especially as I sell my soul and pull my hair out to come up with 300 chapters and give each a unique chapter title, now onto the next 150 chapters, that's just a rough estimate.

Thank you all for the support, and I'd appreciate a review if it's not too much trouble.

Now, onto the next adventure...'

27