Chapter 26- The New Boss
148 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Congratulations! You have successfully defeated and devoured a Level 31 creature]


[Your Exp has reached the max]


[You have leveled up]

 

[An Unbelievable Accomplishment! You have defeated and devoured an opponent 2 ranks and 12 levels higher than you. All stats will additionally increase by 5 except for wisdom and intelligence and increased to another level]

 


[You have leveled up]

 

[Strength has increased by 15]


[Stamina has increased by 15]


[Agility has increased by 15]


[Abyssal Energy has increased by 15]


[Constitution stats has increased by 15]


[Intelligence Stats has increased by 3]


[Wisdom Stats has increased by 3]

 

Congratulations! You have acquired the skill ‘Berserk State; Rank: A]


[Berserk State: Upon activation, it would increase the strength and the overall stats of the user by 1.5 times for a ten minutes duration]

 

[Congratulations! You have reached Level 20
and have undergone your third awakening]


[Congratulations! You have unlocked the Unique skill’ Abyssal Breath’ Rank???]


[Abyssal Breath: Known to be the highest, most destructive, and hottest of all fire, the abyssal breath skill allowed the user to spurt out a scorching abyssal flame at a targeted location]

 


[Note: Once an object or a creature is hit by the abyssal breath, the flame won’t stop burning until the target is completely incinerated. The flames cannot be extinguished with water or any mortal method except for primordial light energy]


[Cooldown: None, 500 Abyssal Energy per Breath=> 25 ft distance]

 

‘Holy shit.’ Listening to the system’s last notification, Primordius unconsciously dropped the piece of bone he was chewing on as he quickly went from being shocked to being aghast. His mouth was opened wide from shock.

 

Even an ex-immortal cultivator like himself who had lived for many years and had seen countless miracles couldn’t help but be frightened at the moment.

 

‘What kinda broken skill is that? A flame that won’t extinguish until the target turned into ash.’ He had never heard about such a fire before even in the immortal realm, let alone seen it.

 

At this moment, Primordius’s pair of eyes opened wide while gazing at the last notification box. He even rubbed his eyes since he thought he was only seeing things.

 

However, after rubbing his eyes for a while, the abyssal breath’s skill and its description were still there, meaning that it was not only in his mind!

 

How could he not be shocked? Anyone with the slightest sliver of common sense would know what that skill meant. It was an ultimate sure-kills skill.

 

A skill that would allow the user to kill or incinerated a designated target with absolute certainty.

 

It didn’t matter whether the target was a Diamond Rank or even a King Rank beast, once hit by the abyssal breath, only death awaited.

 

In another word, if he had that skill earlier before the battle against Blood Raging Ape, he could have instantly killed that bastard.

 

Primordius became absent-minded as he was thinking about how heaven-defying that skill was. He wanted to instantly try the skill now to see whether or not the system was exaggerating about its power. Unfortunately, he didn’t have enough abyssal energy.

 

The amount of abyssal energy needed to use it was quite astronomical, well for the current him. Aside from that, he had discovered another setback of the skill.

 

According to the skill description, the flame of the abyssal breath would turn to ash anything that it came in contact with. Wouldn’t that mean there would be nothing left for him to eat after using that skill to kill his opponent?

 

The last time he checked, the damn system didn’t give out any exp or stat points for simply killing an opponent. He needed to eat them whole to acquire them. However, he didn’t think it would an option with the abyssal breath’s skill.

 

‘It seems like I’ll have to refrain myself from using that skill unless it’s for an emergency.’ Primordius said to himself before checking his status window. 

…………………..

Name: Primordius


Race: The Last Abyssal


Level: 20 (0 /10 000)

 

Innate skill: Chaos Eater (Rank:???), Abyssal Will (Rank:???)

 

Unique skills: Monster Creation (Rank:???), Shadow Jump (Rank: Epic), Abyssal Breath (Rank:???)

 

Acquired Skills: [Presence Concealment; Rank: A], [Esgali Language Comprehension, rank F], [Cooking; Rank: F], [Farming; Rank: F], [Basic Swordsmanship; Rank: E], [Appraisal; Rank: A], [Dash; Rank: B],[Cleaning; Rank F],[Lesser regeneration; Rank A], [Poisonous Breath; Rank: B], [Berserk State; Rank: A][.......................]

 

Negative Energy: 3800

 

Monster Minions: None

 

....Physical Stats...


Strength: 75

 

Agility: 87

 

Stamina: 101

 

Constitution: 42

 

Intelligence: 51

 

Wisdom: 44

 

Abyssal Energy: 24/250((regeneration 1 unit/minute)

 

[Note: A 4th Unique Skill will be unlocked after the host reaches level 30]

 

………………………………

 

‘Not bad.’ Primordius said to himself as he was looking at his new stats. He was getting stronger and stronger by the day.

 

Not only did his overall stats have increased exponentially after reaching the Silver Rank, but his body had also grown bigger and tougher as well.

 

If he were to fight the Blood Raging Ape with his current strength, he wouldn’t need to rely on a scheme to defeat him as he has now the power to go toe to toe with him.

 

His level might be that of an Early Stage Silver Rank magic beast, but his overall stats were comparable to that of a full-fledged Gold Rank beast while his stamina has even breached the three digits, which surpassed that of a Gold Rank beast.

 

‘The Evergreen Mountain range is truly the best and most appropriate place for me to increase my strength.’

 

His strength has been increasing by leaps and bounds since the moment he stepped foot into the Evergreen Mountain range.

 

Aside from that, he didn’t need to worry about humans discovering his abnormal abilities anymore in this place as it was the kingdom of magic beasts.

 

The only thing he regretted was that by moving into the Evergreen Mountain Range, it would take more time to increase his negative energy which would delay his chance to create his first minion by using the Monster Creation’s skill. As for why it would take longer, it was simply because humans gave more negative energy than magic beasts.

 

The Monster Creation skill was something that Primordius had been looking forward to since the moment he knew about it. He wanted to see what kinda monster he would be able to create with it as well their properties and skills.

 

Unfortunately, he was still short as he needed 5000 negative energy to create even the weakest monster. As for how he knew that he somehow just instinctively knew that’s the amount needed to create the weakest monster.

 

‘Well, let’s not rush things. One moment of patience can ward off great disaster.’ He inwardly said as he shifted his gaze at the giant desolate mountain in the distance with a hint of excitement in his eyes.

 

‘It’s time for me to rest a little and enjoy the fruit of my labor.‘


4