Budding Romance (Arc 2 – End)
5.4k 26 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During this time, Milim and Undine had grown a lot closer already. I’ve spotted the two going off together and chatting, and sometimes the two would be holding hands. Though, it seems like it’s more of a friendship right now. They’re like those people that basically already act like a couple and clearly like each other but neither of them knows it. It’s kinda cute seeing how oblivious the two are.

We went and saw a play, specifically Phantom of the Opera. Milim actually loved it surprisingly. I had thought Ares would like it the most, but nope! Milim wanted to go and meet the hobgoblin that played the phantom, so we went and were surprised to find that it was the waiter from the last time Milim and I hung out! He didn’t recognize us thanks to our disguises, but we did act like we had met before. Turns out he tripped on his way home and hit his head just right for it to kill him. Thankfully, he had a life insurance plan so his family received ten thousand gold coins, or about ten million USD.

After that chat, we headed over to a movie theater where we watched Kung Fu Panda. The girls were all holding their sides from how much they laughed, especially at the part where Po falls down the stairs and bounces around. Milim took inspiration from the movie, and developed a new way to attack someone. The almighty… Ska-doosh. She basically uses that special mana she has access to to make the magicules in a person's body go haywire. This basically causes the person to disintegrate like in the movie. Honestly, it’s a pretty crazy attack that would actually do a lot of damage to me. That is, if she could actually touch me.

I tried copying this mana she has access to, but the system said that it’s something exclusive to Tensura and wouldn’t be of use anyways. However, in trade, I did get some knowledge on how to gain soul energy…

[In exchange, I shall give you basic knowledge on soul energy.]

[Soul Energy: A higher form of energy comprised of part of a soul. Several methods can be used to gather soul energy; however, the most common is ——————. Compared to both Titan energy and Magicules, it would take one hundred million magicules/T.E. to create a single soul energy. Attacks made with soul energy are several thousand times more powerful than their magicule counterparts.]

Several things go through my head, trying to find out this method. Honestly, the only thing I can think of is absorbing someone’s soul. I’ll try that once my time with the girls ends.

By the end of the day, everyone has a new set of clothes and even some stuffed animals and toys. Every one of the girls, except Gaia, got a stuffed black bird which I thought was absolutely adorable. They all love me so much they want a stuffie of me!

As we walk back home, however, I begin to feel slightly down. Some of the people around me are rather unhappy. They don’t want to live in a city for the rest of eternity, and would rather have a house all to themselves instead of large apartments. Understandable, honestly. I suppose I let my own preference from when I was a human bleed over.

I think I’ll make a couple other planets for people to be brought to based on their preferences. I’ll also make some space infrastructure that’ll allow people to easily travel between planets. Next, onto making the actual planets. I create a tropical planet that I based on tropical south-east Asia and the Bahama’s, a planet based on mountainous regions like the Rocky Mountains, Smokies, and Nepal. I also create a permanent winter world, with snow constantly falling, Christmas decorations up, and also infrastructure that isn’t affect by snow. I create a desert planet, for those with more adventurous souls, covered with several ruins and ancient buildings to explore. I actually put humans on this planet and sped it up, making them go through about 100k years of civilization before killing them all. Basically just enough to let civilizations similar to ancient Egypt evolve here.

I also create a rolling hills world where people can live on their own farms or small towns. And finally, a jungle planet. I do the same thing on this one as I did on the desert and create some absolutely amazing ruins. I’m pretty happy with how these planets turned out, so I go ahead and create several space & air ports around them to let people travel easily through and to them. I give the androids instructions to create ads about the different planets and how easy and fast it is to travel between them. I have a feeling the tropical planet is gonna be the most popular.

Personally, I’m partial to the mountains. I suppose I should make a planet just for me and the girls as well. I’ll do that next time, though.

We arrive at the house right as night falls. I stand on the back porch in some pajamas and look out over the city. The ever expanding city of paradise. An emerald gem with all the nature interwoven with buildings. It’s funny, not even 1% of the city has been filled, but it’s still enough to make the area surrounding my house a bustling metropolis. Maybe I made the city too big… Nah, when I go to the Warhammer world, I’ll be getting trillions of people coming to paradise after their deaths. Though, I’ll have to work on their xenophobia.

I think I’ve decided on my next destination, though. It may not last for as long as Tensura did, but I think I could have some fun there… I think it’s time to be a bad guy again.

Overlord, here I come.

---------------------------------------------

AN: and with this, arc 2 has come to an end. I plan on taking a rather lengthy break between this chapter and the next, probably around January of next year. As you can probably tell, I lost a bit of my spark towards the end of tensura. No joke, I haven't written anything for this story in over two weeks.

I've got two other books I've been working on though. One will be called Age of Fire and Steel, an action book based on a WWII-era world. It'll also be a bit like Game of Thrones where you won't know which characters die or live. It is a world war after all. (also mechs a bit later in).

The second one is unnamed, but it's a GL/yuri story about a girl being reincarnated as a villainess in a book she liked (original, I know), but this villainess is sickly, weak, and abused by most of her family. I'm working on the background for the story currently, and I'm really liking how it's turning out. Also, this girl won't be sickly all her life. Nor is it going to make her act pathetically. I hate pathetic MC's.

See you guys in January!

121