New Me!
1.9k 10 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fall of Accatran was a major blow to the Imperium, losing a major manufacturing planet, as well as a large number of titans, including Alexandra. By now, the Imperium had lost over half of its claimed worlds. The Eldar were nearly wiped out by Luci, and a few ork hordes were wiped out by the both of us.

Next up, a species worse than any other. One that gets off on the torture and maiming of all races. Yep, the Dark Eldar. I won't be fucking around with them. I will give them no chance to fight back. Such a vile and disgusting race does not deserve to exist in any reality.

I search across the galaxy, trying to find the best place in the galaxy to rip open a gate to the Webway. I find a place near the edge of the galaxy, a completely black exoplanet formed of pure charcoal. Quite an enigma. I teleport down to the surface of the planet, and feel the surface crunch beneath my feet. I lift my hand and point my finger, thrusting it forward. It pierces the veil covering the webway, allowing me to rip open an entrance to this separate dimension. The blue hue of the dimension leaks out, illuminating the dark surface of the exoplanet.

Looking through the portal, I see a massive city full of corruption, death, and revolting pleasure. My nose curls as I see the people of this disgusting species. I believe this may actually be the first species that I absolutely despise. They have no redeeming qualities. At least humans can be compassionate, and make music. All the dark Eldar do is cause misery.

I step through the portal and close it behind me, before growing to my full size. My body goes on for ages, fully blotting out the almost electric sky. I hear the dark Eldar below me begin to scream in terror as they gaze at me, going even more mad as I stop preventing my eldritch energy from leaking.

I decide to create something I saw in a science fiction series once, the rods from god.

I create a full kilometer long rod of pure magisteel. I then create several more, placing them all across the sprawling city of the dark Eldar, hovering a few thousand kilometers above it. I look down on this cesspool, and accelerate the rods to five times the speed of light.

Instantly, a loud boom echoes out as they impact a shield over the city, ripping through it effortlessly.

I look at the rods slowly making their way through the air, due to my heightened perception. Due to their speed, the rods ignite the atmosphere itself. As they impact with the ground, they cause a flash as a gigantic explosion rips through the city. The ground itself almost becomes a liquid as it folds over on itself like a tsunami. Skyscrapers fall like a house of cards, people are vaporized as the explosions overtake their bodies. As the fire continues to grow, I feel the souls of the dark Eldar being grasped by Slaanesh, however, I rip them away from it, and send them back where they belong, to Milky. I give my wings a single flap, and spread abyssal energy across the entire webway, killing every last being in it. The madness of the dimension slowly begins to die out as the explosions settle, leaving the ground below charred like the planet I used to enter it.

I feel… A… Compulsion? Of some kind… As though something is calling out to me. Instinctually, I spread my consciousness out over the entire dimension. The webway seems to be about as large as the Milky Way, just a little larger. I see that at the center of everything is a core, similar to Milky, but corrupted. As I teleport to this core, I find something that I didn't know existed. A supermassive white hole. Instead of pulling things in as a black hole would, this one seems to be constantly pushing things away, causing the webway to slowly grow in size over time.

I reach out to touch the white hole, and hear wind howling, as though it were in pain. Even at my full size, I am dwarfed by this thing. It's as if the Earth were floating before the sun. However, size doesn't matter when it comes to magic. I increase my gravity, causing parts of the white hole to tear away. Instantly, that awful howling noise fills my ears, but I continue on. The webway itself begins to dent as its energy pours into my body. I feel a force begin pushing against me as the outer layer of the white hole is sucked towards me. My gravity continues to increase asI fight against the pushing power of the thing.

The light begins to reach my body, lightly burning as it enters through my fingertips. My body almost instantly begins to grow, making me realize just how powerful this monster of a celestial body truly was. My gravity increases even more, causing the white hole itself to begin shrinking as more and more of it is sucked into me, becoming my strength. I feel my power growing and growing, being almost incomparable to before. Eventually, the white hole is nothing more than a speck which is quickly absorbed into my body, and the webway collapses.

I am suddenly and violently thrown from the webway, back into the planet I entered from. However, that planet is no more as my body completely crushes it. More specifically, a feather of mine does.

[Magicules gained: 641,323,904,733 (980,147,243,347)]

[Wingspan: 2,176,490km]

[Height: 103,784km]

I've had quite a few major changes to my body now. I can sense now, the white hole was made of pure holy energy, giving it the white glisten it had before. And now, I have that holy energy within me, as well. My body, is no longer made of pure darkness. The skin of my arms is no longer as dark as a black hole, and is instead a pure white. Inhumanly white, might I add. My feathers seem to absorb all light, while my skin underneath gives off a slight glow. I quickly turn into my human form to see what changes it has had.

My hair still carries that same black as my feathers, and my eyes now glow with a golden hue. The halo above my head is half black, half white. My nails are also that same black.

Well, then. This just makes my next step so much easier! Time to deal with the warp!

84