Battlefield
1.5k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[General POV]

The battlefield on Accatran has grown wild. With the introduction of the massive Godzilla, even the imperial titans stand no chance. The front with Godzilla has been considered a lost cause by the forces of humanity. So, attention is instead placed on the other fronts.

For example, The northern front has been bolstered with the majority of the titans stationed in Accatran. Their guns rip through the hordes of this winged species, dubbed the fallen. The humans charge their lines, taking severe losses as the superior strength and accuracy of the fallen is made abundantly clear. As a human soldier peeks out from his trench, a crack rings out as a railgun round screams past the trench, causing his head to explode, turning his skull and helmet into deadly shrapnel. Despite the incredible losses, the humans do eventually reach the trenches of the fallen. This dark race greets the humans with steel and fire, cutting down the humans with ease as their physical strength overpowers the humans on a 1-1 basis. It takes several humans, upwards of 3 or 4, to take down one fallen. However, the superior numbers of the humans means that they are able to overtake the trench. Cheers ring out as the last fallen is killed via a lasgun round to the chest.

An officer stands up and uncaps his flask, taking a huge swig of whatever is inside. He thrusts his fist into the air and cheers loudly, prompting the other humans around him to do the same. Suddenly, a ripping sound echoes across the trench as a glowing red round crashes into the officer's chest, ripping him in half. As his viscera paints the soldiers nearest, silence reigns. A brave human slowly approaches the rear of the trench, He slowly climbs the metal staircase planted by the fallen. As he crests over the trench, he sees a sight horrifying enough to cause even the strongest of men to collapse in fear.

This massive trenchline they’ve captured… Is just the first… Of thousands…

Another ripping sound echoes as the brave soldier finds that he has suddenly lost about 15 pounds of weight, as his head and helmet are disintegrated into dust.

On the eastern front, the humans are beset by hordes upon hordes of fallen, valkyries, and even an angel. This angel seems to rip through any titan it comes across with ease, treating it as nothing more than a toy. It uproots the trenches with each strike, killing hundreds.

On the southern front, people cry out as they charge to meet the fallen in hand to hand combat. As supplies were ferried elsewhere, the southern front was met with a massive equipment shortage, making only one in three men actually equipped with a gun. They’re cut down by the glowing bolts of railgun fire that rip men in two like they were paper. Several men turn around, trying to get back to their trenches, only to be met with fire from their own side, forcing them to charge or die. However, it is not much of a choice if sure death greets you no matter which way you run. Men tried to surrender, only for their hands to be shot off. Men huddled down in tears, unable to cope with their situation, only to be shot in the back. Some men charge with ferocity, not willing to die a dog's death, only to be met with shells from enemy tanks. For the few men that reach the trench, they are met by the overwhelming strength of fallen soldiers, killing them with slashes from their plasma swords.

The western front has gone relatively quiet. The few humans that do remain cower in fear as Godzilla slowly approaches their lines, a symbol of death as following him is the entirety of the western front’s army. Sera, who stands on Godzilla’s shoulder, looks up. The commander speaks to her,

“Your excellence, an enemy vehicle has managed to speed through our lines using some unknown method of transportation. It should be making landfall within twenty seconds.”

Sera sees a fireball begin to grow as the vehicle burns through the atmosphere. Godzilla smiles as he sees the size of whatever the imperium has thrown at him to put up some petty attempt at combating him. Sera looks up with a smile as well as she recognizes the method the emperor used to send this thing here. As the vehicle lands, it creates a gigantic crater, sending dust flying everywhere. The lesser folk find themselves knocked back by a shockwave. As the dust begins to settle, the form of a massive hulking beast of metal can be seen. Red lights glow, giving the titan an evil glare as it faces Godzilla. It looks… Familiar to him. Similar to something he has fought before, but much more dangerous. Godzilla lets out a roar towards the titan as the smoke fully clears. It seems to carry an entire cathedral on its back. Gigantic cannons line the cathedral, sending shivers down the spines of the non-believers. It stands well over a hundred feet tall, nearly double the size of the Imperator-class. A regal voice echoes across the battlefield,

“I AM DUKE ATRAITUS! LION OF THE DESERT! CRUSHER OF THE GREEN MENACE! MY BEAST HAS NOT TASTED THE BLOOD OF ITS ENEMIES IN TWO CENTURIES, BUT NOW HER THIRST SHALL BE QUENCHED! STEEL YOURSELVES, ENEMIES OF THE GOD-EMPEROR! FOR YOU FACE ALEXANDRA! THE SOLE OVERLORD-CLASS TITAN!”


AN: THANK YOU PUMPKINKING FOR LETTING ME KNOW I FORGOT THIS CHAPTER! God that's embarrassing lol

60