Chapter 549 – The Schemes of Far Lasting Future
74 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kadath Universe, Higher Dimensional World of Baator, 9th Layer of the Baator Nessus, Holy Imperial Capital of Anor Londo

MC POV

More than three millennia have passed since Gu Long departed to complete his mission, as time dilation between the two Universes was rather big. Everything in the Kadath Universe was just as when Gu Long left the place.

There were not many changes, aside from the fact that people continued with their lives; Baatorians still focused on training, making technological innovations and getting stronger while occasionally invading some pocket Dimension in the Endless Void or some very weak Universe.

With some plundering and assimilation, we had a new wave of Tier 12 Beings in the Baator, mainly from the Chthonian Elector Lord Houses, who had each their own Tier 12 Beings right now as we were speaking.

Through the millennia, countless innovations to the technologies were made, and our Arcanotech was advancing by leaps and bounds; with each Universe, we plundered and destroyed, we also assimilated their technological advances into our own.

Thus, we were in one continuous cycle of advancement. Out armies were also expanded more than ten times to meet the need for soldiers on all fronts, and probably one division of the Empire that got the most growth were Mechanicum and Voidfleets.

Mechanical Legions became stars for the conquests of other Universe together with the Voidfleets because they were less costly and could be made practically everywhere as long as there were a few Engineers, Alchemists and some factories.

"Life in retirement is the best..."

I said whole, staring at the ceiling of our chambers... I spent several hundreds of years on the Eternal Throne and it was a pain ass, constantly dealing with bullshit, administration and paperwork, occasionally with idiots...

This life was much better, as I could either laze around, tend to my research or spend time with my wife. Long ago, all of them returned from their positions within the Imperial Government, and we were just enjoying our eternal life.

Either by lazying around, having sex, having a lot of sex or even traveling through the Hall of Kadath and occasionally some other Universe that we would conquer later one.

They always looked much better before the Imperial Army laid waste to them.

And as I was waking up, I sensed that the Tarot Cards inside me were vibrating, which served as an attempt at communication. It would probably be either Leylin or Gu Long, as only they have reason to contact me right now.

I gave Gu Long one of the Lesser Arcanas to temporarily hold on to because it was the most reliable method of communication between the Universe.

Thus, I closed my eyes and teleported to the Sefirah Castle, where the projection of my son was already waiting for me.

"What is so urgent that you needed to call me at this... inappropriate time."

I was a bit irritated because it was morning and I just woke up... my lovely wives were still asleep, and together, waking up was always a very pleasurable activity that always made my day...

Now, it was not...

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

"I will be going to the Abyss to achieve my breakthrough to the Tier 9 father..."

My eyes immediately sharpened; at least the boy had a proper reason to ruin my morning...

"Be careful and do everything like your elder brother did, and success will be guaranteed... also, how are the things in there?"

Gu Long and Sigmar were essentially both Innate Law Gods, as they were born from me and Hela / Gu Yuena, who were Gods. Their natures have perfectly fused and they were indeed very valuable to my won ascension to the Law God.

Being born with Law Godhood or creating the Law Godhood from scratch were two entirely different things.

"Everything is according to the plan. Leylin has successfully infiltrated the World of Gods, established his own Church and even used our guidelines in it... right now, he is preparing for ascension to Being of Law Rank 7 Magus and his Clone to ascend to the Lesser God. During the ascension of his Clone, we will attack the Baator of that Universe."

Gu Long reported to me and I listened, listened and listened...

So far, everything went well... too well that something spelled that it would turn to fuck in the near future, but hopefully it would not, but who knows...

"Be careful; right now, everything is going too well for my own liking... how are you going to break through?"

I asked while looking at my son.

Gu Long was the youngest of my children and one of the most talented ones, inheriting the best from me and my wife, Gu Yuena.

"I will... but when I investigated a bit the Abyss... I noticed that it had a very similar aura to the Infinite Abyss Universe."

I wanted to leave already, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard that; it seemed that my teaching of my son was not wasted.

For example, Sigmar would never have been this cautious if he didn't have Rossweise or Yasaka with him...

"It is most likely a mirror copy... Infinite Abyss Universe is creating Mirror Worlds in various Universe that mirror the structure of the Infinite Abyss Universe. This way, they have a much wider reach and could collect Souls, Negative Emotions and cause destruction through an immeasurable number of Universes."

This was the typical strategy of the Infinite Abyss Universe; that was the reason why one could find worlds like "Abyss", "Hell", "Demon Realm" or "Underworld" here and there in countless Universe.

I had to admit that it was a very efficient move.

"Be careful in every move you make... anything that is created by Fiends of Infinite Abyss Universe is a very, very dangerous thing..."

Infinite Abyss Universe is a place that is far bigger than any other Universe and has several Tier 14 Fiends and countless Tier 13 Fiends.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

6