Chapter 553 – Interlude: Rogue Trader Militant (2)
286 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown Universe

"How is our current status?"

Raziel asked, sitting on the commanding chair of the Emperor-Class Battleship FirePhoenix as they finally arrived at the new Universe through the Endless Void. Fortunately enough, the journey was short, and they quickly crossed over to an entirely new Universe for them to search.

"Everything is stable, my Lord. We have concluded that we are in some sort of cultivation Universe; everything is steeped in some kind of energy. Requiring permission to begin an information extraction procedures..."

His adjutant asked as he gave the order because the information gathering was the most important thing in their task.

With the level of their Arcanotech, they could remain hidden as long as they wished and safely gather information about the new Universe.

***

Several hours later, it certainly yielded results.

The place where they arrived was called Primal Chaos Dimension Universe and was a cultivation Universe where everyone cultivated the so-called Profound Way.

The cultivators here were not really strong from what they learned about their cultivation system and belonged to a typical energy-gathering cultivation system.

Essentially speaking, the entire Primal Chaos Dimension Universe was divided into two Regions, namely the Realm of Gods and the Realm of Devils.

In comparison, the pyramid structure of the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World was with Star Realms.

The Royal Rank Star Realms on the top of the pyramid that were housing the strongest cultivators, followed by the High-Rank Star Realms, Middle-Rank Star Realms and Low-Rank Star Realms... aside from those, there were countless Planets that were essentially for mortals to live.

The Realm of Gods was further divided into the Eastern Divine Region, Western Divine Region, Northern Divine Region and Southern Divine Region. Right now, apparently, they were at the outskirts of the Eastern Divine Region where there were almost none of Star Realms, only a bunch of insignificant mortal planets...

That was also a good thing because they could make their base at one of them without alerting the more powerful factions within the Primal Chaos Dimension.

The cultivation system of the Profound Way was essentially divided into three Stages.

Nine Mortal Realms, Sven Divine Realms and True God Stages... Elementary Profound Realm, Nascent Profound Realm, True Profound Realm and Spirit Profound Realm could be summed somewhere around Tier 1 to Tier 2, while Earth Profound Realm was solidly on Tier 2 in terms of destructive prowess.

Sky Profound Realm was around Tier 3, Emperor Profound Realm and Tyrant Profound Realm were around Tier 4 with Sovereign Profound Realm at Tier 5. The Divine Origin Realm of the Seven Divine Realm was together with the Divine Soul Realm at Tier 6, and the Divine Tribulation Realm and Divine Spirit Realm were at Tier 7.

And finally, the Divine King Realm, Divine Sovereign Realm, and Divine Master Realm were all at various stages of Tier 8 up to the Extreme Limit Tier 8.

Considering all of this, Raziel had to admit that their cultivation system was pretty weak, but it had one great advantage, which was very low requirements for cultivation because essentially everyone could cultivate.

Their Tier 9s, the Being of Laws, should be around Divine Extinction Realm in case of strength probably; it was hard to tell because, from what they found out that the entire Primal Chaos Dimension didn't see any other True Gods for countless generations...

Which was pitiful but, at the same time, good for the invaders...

Though, when they initiated the deep scan of the Universe, they indeed picked tons of signals that were above the Divine Master Realm of the Profound Way.

Though they were all located within a few areas of the Universe, there were hundreds of them, maybe even more, and the numbers weren't always very reliable.

"What is the closest planet to our position?"

Raziel asked as he wanted to get into the job, which was to gather information and sent it all to the Magisterium of the Outer Plane Development.

This entire Universe would be soon swarming with Xenomorphs when Yautja started releasing them here, but before that, they sent a Rogue Trader Militant for a reconnaissance mission.

His job was, technically speaking, only to gather as much information as possible and obtain some samples and legacies.

The moment Xenomorphs were released, this entire place would be turned into doomsday.

Though he would need to investigate the number of True Gods that were comparable to the Beings of Law, that was the crucial thing to find out because only they were relevant, repelling the Xenomorphs.

"It is called Blue Pole Star, my Lord, approximately three hours away from our position. Should I set the course?"

Raziel then nodded as their Voidship was slowly heading towards the Blue Pole Star while occasionally capturing some cultivators to gather more and more information. He had a few thousand soldiers on his ship, mostly ranging from Tier 6 to Tier 8.

And, of course, a good number of Arcane Mechanical Automatons of various TIers; he even had his trump card, which was peak Tier 10 Mech that he was given by the Family Head for this endeavor.

Such things were rare and rather pricy even amongst the Noble Houses of the Chthonian Empire.

"Also, call all Tier 9 experts to the War Room and start briefing on the information we gathered about the Primal Chaos Dimension."

Aside from him, there were a few Tier 9 on his ship, numbering altogether four people, which was relatively good for a small-time expedition.

They were essentially glorified scouts and information gatherers. It would be the Armies of the Imperialis Militarum, Voidfleets of the Navis Imperialis and Mechanical Legions of Mechanicum that would do the heavy fighting.

"And sent out some squids out there to gather information..."

Squids were a special type of Arcane Mechanical Automaton that were almost all purpose; they were splendid at fighting, building and constructing things, and reconnaissance and scouting the area.

Not to mention, they were extremely dangerous and skilled hunters.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

2