Chapter 311 – Hunt for Wisdom Apple (2)
585 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After most of the participants in this "expedition" had entered the Golden Island, we entered too. It was interesting to be on the Golden Island, as even now, I feel a bit suppressed from the Golden Island's Anti-Energy Zone.

"Maybe I should transport this entire area into the Baator... it would make either wonderful prison or something similar."

As I walked through the forests of the Golden Island, I said to myself, searching for the Apple Wisdom Tree and God of Order Khonglir.

Khonglir is one of few Supreme Gods that is not in slumber, but I have a hunch that neither rest of them are. I think that Lolth didn't have enough information about the state of the Supreme Gods of other Pantheons as they are either kept secret, or she herself was told false information.

Golden Island wasn't that big, and even under suppression, I could scan a large part of the Golden Island effortlessly, and soon I have located Khonglir, who was my secondary target, right after the Apple of Wisdom.

Khonglir was already near the place where the Apple Wisdom Tree was located.

"As expected of a Supreme God, he is already nearing the place where Apple Wisdom Tree is located."

I said as I sensed and saw how Hela was slaughtering Gods and other people entering this place. As always, the entire place was filled with carnage, severed body parts were everywhere as blood flowed in rivers, and Hela enjoyed every single second of that.

Fortunately, Grayfia and Venelana were more moderate in eliminating gods and other people. After Hela disposed of her current toys, she went to search for Fiends cause one of them was Abyssal Sage. Hela probably wanted a stronger target with whom she could "play" more.

"I should get to go."

I said as I went to the place where Khonglir was and observed him from the shadows. I observed Khonglir for some time, analyzing his strength, strength, and everything. In the end, I came to the conclusion that he is no threat, as he is several times weaker than me; in truth, he is weaker than even Abyssal Sage Fiend who sneaked into the Feisuo Plane.

Of course, this was not counting his power as he used his Divine Kingdom, but I would never let Khonglir have that opportunity.

I took out my Mystic Code Rosenkreutz, which was reforged as Holy Grade Artifact, and activated Decomposition Magic Rule to my degree high enough to cripple Khonglir, but not enough to kill him instantly, as that would be contra-productive.

In truth, I was planning to forge myself a new Mystic Code in the future that would be at least Empyrean Grade with the potential to evolve. Unfortunately, Rosenkreutz was made from inferior materials at the start, so reforging it could only increase it to Holy Grade.

I have decided to go for Bladestaff, and I was still collecting resources, mainly by exchanging them with members of the Longinus Dreizhen Orden, to garden unique and special resources across the entire Universe.

Then I only needed to find someone who would forge that weapon.

Till then, Rosenkreutz still had its uses.

I instantly located where the Divine Spark in Khonglir's body was located and attacked the spot with my Decomposition Magic Rule. The great advantage of the Decomposition Magic Rule was that it was formless; it couldn't be seen or found.

In a split of a second, I only heard Khonglir scream in pain as he collapsed down on the ground, paralyzed, unable to move.

I then walked to the Khonglir, who lay on the ground, as I put my right hand over his head and started forcefully reading his memories. He tried to resist, but his resistance was futile even though he was Supreme God.

Mainly because my Decomposition Magic Rule hit his Divine Spark, his Divine Spark cracked a bit, and his Divine Energy reversed in the flow of it, meaning he could not control even an ounce of his Divine Energy, meaning Khonglir was left powerless.

Soon enough, I obtained all information I desired from his mind by ripping it apart. Khonglir was now in a state where he could be defeated even by the average Warlock Monarch; he couldn't even access his Divine Kingdom due to a fractured Divine Spar.

And Gods of the Astral Boundary God Path who can't use their Divine Kingdom would find their power lowered by half.

As I suspected, the information about the state of the Supreme Gods were not in any kind of slumber, and were observing their Pantheons as actively as ever. So, things I have found about Lolth were false, as all gods who weren't Mighty Stage Gods and Pantheon Heads were told false information.

Additionally, from Khonglir's mind, I have found out that Feisuo Plane had an inheritance site of the Myriad God Emperor, who was born on the Plane countless eras ago. It was from where they found that Empyrean Grade Artifact.

The entire Inheritance Site was emptied a long time ago. However, there was still an enormous amount of Divine Crystals and various Divine Sparks and other things located there, which Supreme Gods decided to leave there for worse times.

Before anything, I needed to loot that Inheritance Site, as when the conquest started, Gods could create a large army from those resources.

15