Chapter 344 – Citizen’s Interlude I. (Lothar van Hohenheim)
534 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baator, Nessus, Imperial Capital Anor Londo - Lordran Imperial University

Lordran Imperial Universe was the best education institute in the entire Chthonian Empire of the Baator, with extremely strict recruitment requirements for possible students, especially in terms of their power, talent, and other personal capabilities.

Just as every morning, I woke up and went directly to the University after finishing breakfast with my wife.

'Today we are refining Unholy Protection Pill... damm, I wonder how many dunderheads with explode their cauldrons or worse furnaces.'

I still remember the times before the Unification, times before the Chthonian Empire, and times when the original Four Satans were still alive.

Times were hard there for an ordinary common devil like me, without any bloodline or abilities. In time, which is now only part of the history books, common devils had a very hard time; we were constantly humiliated or used as pawns by those of the higher social status, l not to mention that rising on the social ladder was night impossible.

Then, after the war between Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels.

Everything changed.

He came and conquered everything and established a new nation with infinite possibilities for everyone based on their personal power and skill. Times where nobles and others alike ran rampant and bullied commoners ended when Commissariat started brutal purge and execution against everyone who dared to commit crimes in the new nation, in the new Empire.

The new nation gave everyone the same opportunities. Even common devils could rise to Nobility if they fulfilled conditions. At the same time, old nobles were either demoted to lesser rank or were outright stripped of their noble title if they were not up to the standards.

I was never of fighter, and my talent wasn't that high.

But what I was talented for was Alchemy.

Appearetnly, I was born with rare talents, and I was able to become one of the most prominent Alchemists in the Empire within several centuries.

Later, when the Empire entered the Astral Boundary, we obtained tons of the alchemical knowledge I currently have. I was one of the few across the entire Empire to be titled Grand Alchemist Grandmaster.

I strolled through the corridors of the Lordran Imperial University until I arrived at my classroom, which was located in a spacious room, filled with countless alchemy tools, from potion cauldrons to pill furnaces.

I entered the classroom, which was filled with around thirty students.

Lordran Imperial University had only a few thousand students due to strict requirements.

"Everyone is present?"

I asked, as I scanned the room; there was no vacant place. This was a basic alchemy course, as everyone needed to have at least advanced knowledge on the topic of Alchemy, especially on the Pill Refinement and Potion Brewing in times of need to make necessary potions and pills.

"Good... in this class, we would be refining Unholy Protection Pill. Who can tell me the creation process?"

Several hands were already up.

"Yes, Miss Sitri-Garou?"

Sarina Sitri-Garou, daughter between Sona Sitri and Loup Garou, she looked very much like her mother, but she inherited her father's silver hair.

"Unholy Protection Pill allows one to temporarily negate Holy and Light Elements, meaning those who are weak to it won't be for some time. The Pill itself is composed of the Lightless Potion, Necro Powder, Lyrium and Red Lyrium stones, and several other minor ingredients."

I nodded.

"Prepare your cauldrons and start brewing the Lightless Potion."

I commanded as everyone started brewing the Lightless Potion.

Lightless Potion was a base ingredient for the Unholy Protection Pill. It was brewed from the blood of several Holy and Darkness attributed creatures, with the blood of the final product user.

I strolled among the students as I observed how they were brewing the potion.

Suddenly, I heard the subtle bubbling of one of the cauldrons that were way faster than it should be. I looked at the source as I was instantly confronted with a sad and terrible reality.

"Phenex and Bael, you idiotic dunderheads! Step away from the cauldron. It's exploding!"

Just as I screamed, everyone stepped away from the duo while casting protections. At the same time, Bael and Phenex stood there, dumbly staring at the bubbling cauldron, which exploded in a violent explosion in a split of a second.

After the explosion died down and the dust settled, I scanned the entire classroom to see if anyone was injured.

"Any injuries?"

I asked my students.

"No, but it appears that Phenex has lost his right hand."

Answered one of the students as I looked at the bleeding Roal Phenex, who lost his right hand to the explosion.

"Someone take Mr. Phenex to infantry... though his hand would heal within several minutes. Where is Mr. Bael?"

I stated as I looked at Klarion Bael, who was only bruised and had a few scraps on his body.

'Damm... what a monster physique... that explosion had power output comparable to the Tactical-Tier Spell. Physical attributes from his father, coupled with Blackhole from his mother, created truly a monster of nature.'

"And take another dunderhead with you; he needs a few healing spells on him."

I stated as I sat behind my desk.

"Now, after dealing with these idiots, we can continue."

I said as I lit up my Pill Furnace.

"Now, the first step in creating Unholy Protection Pill is to combine Necro Powder with Lyrium Dust and Red Lyrium Dust. After you combine these three things, light up your furnace and heat the powder mix to 1,000 degrees celsius. Afterward, add the herb mix and continue increasing the heat up to 4,000 degrees celsius while mixing the herbs and mix and proceed to form a pill by carefully manipulating the flames and force in the furnace. After twenty minutes, you will increase the temperature to exactly 5,578 degrees celsius and pour the Lightless Potion over the pill, and finish the refining process by slowly cooling the pill."

I explained the process; hopefully, nobody would make their furnaces explode this time.

***

Join, join, join my discord server! - https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF
***
Please support me on pa-treon (it would mean a lot and basically, thanks to it, the novel is still going on / PS. new billing system on) and read advanced chapters https://www.patre*on.com/Trafford
Mortal Tier - 10 chapters ahead
Legendary Tier - 20 chapters ahead
Mythos Horror Tier - 30 chapters ahead + exclusive novels such as Ghoul King Novel and Mahouka Novel
Eldritch God Tier - 50 chapters ahead + exclusive novels such as Ghoul King Novel and Mahouka Novel
***
Vote with Stones - this also helps a lot; stones makes the novel more visible, meaning more readers, and more readers mean a higher chance o someone going to patre-on...
***
Read my original novel: Eldritch Creature's Guide!

12