53. Beginning of the storm
1.2k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BOOOM!* 

The base exploded, humans cried out in shock and the entirety of the personnel in the facility died crushed by thousands upon thousands of tons of ice.

From the ice one giant golden draconic head crowned with twisted horns of the same color exploded out, it was Ichi the middle head. 

As he carefully studied his surroundings, a reptilian smirk found its way to his snout. Something was happening on this planet that couldn't make him happier, they could feel on the other side of this planet how the seal that was holding their Progenitor was weakening.

'It's even weaker than before we were… Defeated by the arrogant creature of this rock.', Ichi thought, this was good news, and even if the ritual to liberate Void Ghidorah, was not ongoing he would have forced the sapient creature of this planet to do it.

It would not have been the first time, and each time the Great Void was freed, albeit temporarily the seal would weaken and now it was at one of its weakest points. 

The second and right followed, ice fell and people felt despair, electricity crackling around Ni as he did the same as his brother, a smile showing fangs bigger than cars. Sadistic pleasure filled him as he saw the hundred of small and weak pathetic bipedal creatures running away from their glory.

Then the third head and left head poked out, San, he curiously looked at the ongoing destruction. Forked tongue hanging he liked it and moved down to a man with his lower half stuck by a metal pillar.

"Wow! Brother! Can I keep this funny little creature as a pet?", San asked, this came as a deep and terrifying hiss to the human in front of him. Ichi simply answered by shoving San aside and eating the upper half of the poor soldier.

"Ow…", San hissed in sadness before his attention shifted to another human stuck below the rubble.

"AAAAAHHHGG!!!!", the human in question, a woman, her mind filled with pain and despair as her entire lower body from her belly button was crushed but none other than San. 

"Shhh! Or they will hear you!"

The right head hissed in fury as he perceived in the distance a very familiar shape, with two muscular legs, short stocky arms, and plates of a vibrant electric blue growing out of its back, standing in the far distance where Godzilla stared right at Ni.

Godzilla's mind clouded with anger roared and started to run, gaining immense momentum, each step shocking the ice and breaking it apart. The two other heads snapped in the King of Monsters' direction, the three minds of the golden hydra full of untold rage, but buried deep within was fear.

Standing on their hind legs at 158 meters ( 521ft) in height, their two tails whipping the air and crackling with electricity, spreading their gargantuan membranous wings wide open, they faced their nemesis. 

With an insanely powerful flap of their wings, they took off, shockwaves followed, and wind powerful enough to erase entire cities of the map impacted everything below them, killing and destroying everything that was. Class 6 hurricanes filled with turns appeared all around them making the air electric.

Taking in speed they rapidly approached the King of Monsters, potent electricity condescended in the throats of each head, and without wasting any more time King Ghidorah shot three hyper condemned beams of plasma at the approaching Godzilla.

The three beams of pure energy slammed into the titan's chest, with a grunt of pain and no apparent wound but burn marks Godzilla continued to charge on, his throat glowing blue indicating an incoming atomic breath.

"My fucking God we are fucked.", Dr. Erik Stanton mumbled as he saw footage of the two titans engaging in a fight. He was in the new flying headquarters of Monarch and the current situation was an urgency that concerned humanity as a whole. Two Alpha-level titans fighting for dominance.

Next to him was Serizawa trying to call Emma Russel but never getting a callback, not only she but the entire facility holding Titanus Mosura did not respond either. This was bad, extremely so.

Yet somehow Serizawa stayed calm about all of this ongoing chaos, and it was only the start, Caelicetus was the one in 'possession' of Maddison, if what her father and mother said was the truth which has insane as it was seemed to be the case then humanity will survive. 

They also searched the teen room and computer and what they found was something that explained many things, most of it about the many breaches in Monarch's data security and that this little girl was in direct connection with the whale religion.

On another side of the planet, Emma felt her muted phone through her pocket and fearlessly walked in front of the recently hatched giant caterpillar. Crouching down she opened the malet that was holding the device known as ORCA and without hesitation turned it on.

The caterpillar instantly froze as white noise escaped the device, smirking as she changed some of the parameters, amplifying the Titanus Cetus frequency. 

A multitude of sounds started to reverberate in the air, clicks with rapid beats and rhythm constantly changing, high and deep hum echoed in perfect harmony. The plants of the surrounding area seemingly started to grow faster.

Emma felt her heart beat faster and faster, the ever-changing Alpha call only increasing and amplitude with time, it was alive. To think it was but a pale copy of the original with many pieces of it missing or wrongly translated.

'Mother…? Mother!', the larva thought, Mothra in that stage was far from being at her top both physically and mentally. Memories since long forgotten of life many, many, many rebirths before this one. From a time when vertebrae still kept themselves to the seas, rivers, and lakes.

The larva's head turned and focussed on the device, in one instant deception and a great deal of anger were present in the Queen of Monster's mind. Mothra's attention shifted to the human, and the fleeting thought of harming the creature passed through her mind.

 

The Queen was going to destroy the device but instantly froze and emitted a high-pitched screech when Emma by fear amplified the Alpha frequency intensity and added the one from Titanus Gojira.

"It works. It works. IT WORKS!", Emma shouted in euphoria, she did it. She did the impossible. She 'controlled' a titan.

This bastardized version of Caelitus Alpha call had another effect, it was no mere sound, and so the still unknown to humanity and powerful energy deep within the Hollow Earth was shifting. This same type of shifting caused 200 million years ago resulted at the end of the Triassic.

Back in Antarctica, the battle between King Ghidorah and Godzilla was reaching its end. One was still recovering from his fight not even five years ago and the others who only recently awakened from their deep and forced slumber, and yet.

The right head was strangling Godzilla while the left trying to tear through his flesh and the middle one was draining the energy of Godzilla. A whimper escaped the King of Monsters when suddenly the entire world for them took on a golden color.

42