65. Psykorochi
3.5k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the cocoon both pearly white feminine hands burst out in a splendor of ethereal almost divine light, it was followed by the forearms just of the color, the rest of the arms.

Then a human head, hair flowing behind of kilometer in length, the laugh it emitted kept on amplifying as the until now blank face was morphing into reality,  one similar yet different than the esper Psyko, her eyes slowly opening as a perfect smile formed over her angelic feature and rectangular glasses of unknown origin formed over the nose.

It wasn't over, more came out of this 'egg', as the long air whipped the air resulting in powerful winds capable of leveling buildings as the rest of the woman's body followed suit, perfectly proportioned and shaped in every way of the words, naked in everything yet featured beside the mother of pearl-like quality of her slightly glowing skin.

Stopping at her ankle her skin contracted deeply with a helmet made of crimson flesh and scale hiding two piercing yellow eyes behind its eyes slit, membranous wings exploded out from the back, and four black arms each with a twisted spear of the same color grotesquely grew out of its lower torso.

From the underground skyscraper, they previously were and destroyed pulsing red cancerous veins connected to the lower scaly part that was more akin to the hybridization of a snake and a centipede. Yet, even more, came as between those same vein dozen of draconic heads busted off the forming flesh as they whipped chaotically around.

The combined form of Orochi and Psykos continued to grow and grow until they stopped reaching and surpassing two kilometers and a half in height (8.202ft). Dwarfing the titanic whale.

"Ahhhhh… How fabulous are we, no am I not? Reborn in a new perfected form! Such raw power! Now where is our little whale friend?", Psykos' voice resonated as she looked around until her eyes locked upon her target. 

Caelicetus was calmly floating above them, out of any possible physical reach, he was also staring at them, two of his for each of their pair.

"Was your little mental meeting with 'God' pleasant?", the whale asked, sarcasm oozing at the mention of the apparent divinity of this universe. Outrage could be seen in the little tie from the fused soul to something hidden and locked in another plane of existence, greatly amusing the whale.

"Quite so in fact, if a bit of an arrogant creature. Now, as much as I want to play with you and have a pet made out of you, will you please die for me?", Psykos spoke with an amiable smile as she lifted her spread-open left hand.

She then clutched said hand a sphere visible to the one gifted in gravitokinesis formed around the whale as all of the gravity within this area view itself be amplified by a few thousand times. Her smile disappeared as if nothing was happening to the whale.

"Lady, I can sleep into black holes that little amount of power won't cut it. Arrogant 'God' may be but don't forget he isn't a unique case, we have three such cases right here or two depending on your point of view. Or four if Saitama can hear or see us from down there.", Caelicetus explained, disappearing from Psykos' sight as he warped right in front of the puzzled giant 'woman'.

He spun, the power behind his tail amplified by his control over gravity, then it slapped her, the result being half of her being blown into silvery mist as he immediately warped away from four black spears that stabbed where he once was.

A cry of fury whipped the air and buildings apart as the head regenerated just as fast as it was slapped away into fine mists. Her expression now was not of amusement but of rage as she glared at the whale.

Beams of high energy were shot from each of the draconic heads at the whale, which he either dodged by predicting them or portaled them back to their sender, scales grew jagged as the fusion of Orochi and Psykos grew further. 

The presence of 'God' suddenly increased, and black perfectly shaped cubes started to rain down, they were visible yet it was only what made them noticeable with their unique aura. It was as if they didn't obey the rules of this reality and barely held on to reality by protecting their shadow.

"How dare you!? Insignificant foreign creature to this realm, to my realm! Parasite, abomination! DIE!", her distorted voice of pure rage was heard all around the City-Z causing mass panic and hysteria as no normal human could escape out of it just as sane as before they heard it.

Gravity all around the floating the ghost city increased exponentially to a point close to a dozen of Sun put together, it made stable wormhole formation night impossible yet it didn't distort light as much as it should nor go further nor cause as much damage as it should as Caelicetus contained it within a set area. 

All of a sudden extreme amount of esoteric energies of various natures exploded omnidirectionally from Psykos' chest, no sound was heard as everything went white for an uncountable amount of time. In reality, it was but ten seconds, for ten seconds a smaller and more powerful sun was in the sky.

The world came back to normal, the only things that could be seen of the floating city were the black cubes floating and the fusioned and panting yet rapidly recuperating body of Psykos and Orochi rooted within the broken crystallized prices of what once was a skyscraper. 

"What is happening here? Ah… I understand. It's him 'God'…", a new voice was heard, a male, and right after this a person-sized portal appeared. 

From it, a tall human male floated out a look of extreme concentration as his portal vanished with a loud crack and the shield he maintained around the entire area and contained the blast vanished as he expelled a sigh of relief from the strain.

"Oh, a new guest! And isn't that the number one hero we have here? I was wondering where you were wondering! Good shield by the way if a bit infantile.", Caeliecetus, cheerful voices echoed, Psykos head snapped in his direction while the human looked in confusion as a veil of gravity, real gravity vanished and a giant golden whale appeared.

"I must applaud you lady or mister or both this blast would have vaporized my poor flesh if it hit. Now it was fun playing against another creature capable of wielding gravity while it lasted.", the whale spoke again, just as joyfully but the world all around lost some of its colors as playing time was over. 

Psikorochi looked mighty delicious.

32