Nobles Always Suck.
283 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mordred and Venessa who was actually dressed this time went down to eat breakfast where Charmy and most of the squad were already eating. Yami glanced at Mordred and more specifically the third giant sword she had slugged on her shoulder.

"I am not sure if I should call you your majesty or sword freak. What do you need three swords for?"

Mordred frowned as she hugged her new sword.

"I like swords and swords are cool. What is more to say? I think you are just jealous that your sword is normal while mine are all special."

Tick marks appeared on his face.

"My sword will break its limits and become better than yours."

Asta was already stuffing his face and looked at the new sword.

"Are we going to train today? More sword training?"

Mordred sat down next to Yami and shook her head.

"Not today. I am going to go out with Venessa to explore the capital."

Asta eyes shined as he also wanted to go.

"CAN I GO TOO!"

Yami and Mordred both yelled out at him at the same time.

"STOP YELLING YOU SHRIMP!"

They turned to look at each other with cold faces. Yami squinted his eyes.

"Oi, don't copy me."

Mordred leaned in and looked him in the eye.

"I was going to say the same thing. I am the one in charge of controlling the idiot shrimp."

Yami shook his head.

"I am the Captain so it's my job to control him and you as well."

Mordred grinned as her battle intent was surging.

"Want to prove it?"

Yami's battle intent began to rise as well held the handle of his katana.

"Want to wager something brat"

"What we wagering?"

Yami thought about it and he had a perfect idea.

"If I win I get to borrow your new toy."

Mordred hugged Arondight tighter and squinted her eyes.

"And If I win I get to check out your curved sword."

Yami and Mordred rose to thier feet about to put their skill to the test. As they were doing that Finral looked at both Yami and Mordred as he could swear they were related.

'They like to crush people's heads, they like swords and they are loud. Plus they can be scary to the extreme so who is going to win?'

Just as they were about to go fight a round Charmy called them back.

"Where do you think you're going la? Mordred has not eaten and you captain have not finished your food."

They both paused and walked back to the table to eat. Charmy in Mordred's eye was one of the stronger members of the Black Bulls with her vast mana pool. It was higher than Nobles which was impressive, but still less than Yami.

One of the cotton sheep put a big dish of food in front of Mordred with meat, vegetables, and a number of dishes. Yami turned to Mordred and waved her off.

"We can settle it later."

Mordred nodded as she turned her swords into spirit form.

"Sure, I will always be here to kick your ass."

As for Asta, he was secretly disappointed as he really wanted to see who would win between the two strongest people he knew. Once the meal was ready Venessa turned to Finral with a small smile.

"Finral, be a dear and come with us to the capital. We will need you to ferry us back to the base afterward."

Just then Yami's stomach began to rumble making him look at Finral troubled.

"Restroom, now."

"RIGHT!"

Finral opened a portal and pushed Yami inside. That almost turned a normal meal into a tragedy as Yami's turds were weapons of war. Magna got up as the rest of the Black Bulls began to disband.

Gauche had his Marie time, and Gordon was already working on dolls for Mordred and Asta. Magna got up and wrapped his arm around Asta.

"Come on, I am going to give you a tour of the place. You even get the pleasure of feeding Yami's pets."

Asta was pulled away as he reached out for Mordred.

"But I want to go to the capital with-"

"Nope, let's go."

Luck laughed in his usual cheery tone and got in front of Mordred.

"When we get back you have to fight me again. I have so much to learn yet."

Mordred agreed without hesitation.

"Sure, it will have to wait until I beat Yami."

"It's a promise then."

Mordred and Venessa totally forgot about thier bath, but it would have to wait for when they got back. Finral walked forward and opened a portal to the capital for Venessa and Mordred. Charmy got up and decided to follow along for a girl's outing. Mordred had no idea about that as she was still raised as a boy for her entire life.

Finral, Mordred, Charmy, and Venessa walked through the portal to the capital. Venessa shooed Finral away.

"Alright, you can go. We will meet here in a few hours."

Finral was a little disappointed and also relieved he did not have to be around Mordred who would kick his ass.

"RIGHT!"

He ran away to flirt with the girls of the capital as Venessa turned to Charmy and Mordred.

"Alright, let's go clothes shopping first, and then we can check out the armor and weapons. We need to get Mordred here some new clothes.

Mordred raised an eyebrow.

"Can't you just make them? Why buy them?"

"Where is the fun in that?"

Mordred titled her head.

"Why would we want clothes to be fun? Shouldn't the cheapest and most efficient method be used?"

Venessa sighed.

"You have to live a little Mordred. You lived your whole life as a Knight did you not?"

Mordred nodded.

"Yeah, but why would that matter?"

Charmy grabbed her hand.

"Now, you can have fun la. We Magic Knights get a lot of free time between missions."

Mordred sighed.

"Fine, fine. As long as it is not too girly."

Veness and Charmy smiled every as they first dragged her to a clothes store that female mages went to. Mordred followed along as Venessa was the one paying so she did not mind it too much. However, if she got too annoyed she was ready to wear her armor and not take it off.

Eventually, they stood in front of a high-end store that served Nobles, Magic Knights, and those who had the money. Of course, it was exclusively a female store so most men did not enter unless they were with thier wives, lovers, or even daughters.

Venessa looked at Mordred who already had a dead look in her eyes.

"Oh, come on. It won't be that bad. Welcome to Heaven's Wings, it was opened 150 years ago by a former member of the Blue Rose Knights which used to just be called the Rose Knights before Captain Charlotte."

Charmy gave Mordred a small secret.

"Most women who can afford it come here as they give the best service la. They offer clothes, manicures, make-ups, scented soaps, anything we ladies may need la."

Mordred sighed as she looked at both women.

"Lead the way."

The three of them entered the store which made Mordred smell the air.

'It smells of flowers and herbs. Not bad.'

She personally did not dislike pleasant scents as no matter how boyish she was, no one liked the smell of blood. She was snapped out of her thoughts by a young woman with bright purple hair. She had a body similar to Venessa which would draw the eyes of men.

Mordred focused more on her mana which turned out to be rather high.

'A noble or a Magic Knight?'

"Welcome to Heaven's Wings. What may we help you with?"

Venessa pushed Mordred forward and held her shoulders.

"We would like to just browse some outfits and check them on her and maybe some makeup. If we need I can size them as my magic is three magic."

The woman saw what Mordred was wearing at the moment and decided she needed a real makeover. As for the one involved Mordred was already planning on putting on her armor and running away.

"Bring the clothes, forget the make-up. I won't be needing it."

Veness patted her on the head to calm her down.

"Come on, just once. One time and I will never bother you again with it."

Charmy nodded.

"I did it once and did not like it la. Maybe you will."

Mordred took a deep breath and called on all the patience she had in her body.

"Light."

The woman smiled and decided to give them a hand later.

"Alright, I will give you ladies the time to pick."

The two senior Black Bulls dragged Mordred to a changing room and began to choose out different outfits. Venessa smiled and picked out a particular outfit and went inside to help Mordred.

She used her thread magic to size it to the perfect size for Mordred which turned out to be a blue maid outfit. Charmy and Vanessa laughed as her frowning face ruined the cuteness of the outfit.

(Same one as Artoria, Wink.)

"Just smile."

Vanessa gave a small smile as an example while Charmy raised a burger.

"You can get all the food after la."

Mordred's face was pulled back into a ferocious grin that revealed her pointed canines. She was obviously faking being unable to smile as she had shown quite normal smiles before so she fixed it to a normal smile.

Veness and Charmy suddenly felt like her char and charisma had just risen up a level. As she was usually quite brash and brutish, her use of Clarent which gave higher charisma was almost negated. A change of clothes and her not talking actually fixed that.

"We are taking it."

Venessa was adamant while Mordred looked at herself with twitching eyes.

'What would father say?'

In her mind, she imagined Artoria looking at her with weird eyes before looking away.

"Fine, but I am not going to wear it most of the time."

Venessa was fine with that.

"Come on, I will wear one with you so you don't get so mad."

Mordred shrugged.

"Not necessarily mad, just finding this very odd."

Venessa nodded.

"Using new things will feel odd. What else can we get?"

Venessa walked around picking out a few outfits while Charmy gave Mordred the burger.

"Here la."

Mordred ate it without question as anything touched by Charmy's sheep chef was masterfully cooked. Just as she was eating a young nobleman walked in surrounded by a few women. He was around 18 and he was wearing a Purple Orca's robe.

The women around him were all drop-dead gorgeous, but they were mostly just gold diggers.

"Go, buy what you wish. I have all the money to spare."

The women sucked up to him and praised his name as they picked out expensive outfits. Out the corner of his eye, he caught Mordred still wearing her maid outfit. She had not taken it off as it was not that bad honestly.

"Hey, servant girl."

Mordred ignored him as he could not be talking to her of course. He noticed Charmy, and Venessa, but as they were Black Bulls he could not care if she was busy.

"Hey, I am talking to you."

Mordred did not even turn to speak to him as he walked over.

"How dare you ignore a Magic Knight, you commoner. You should be honored I am talking to you."

Mordred finally turned to look at him with squinted eyes.

"Oi, you talking to me?"

The Magic Knight nodded with an arrogant look on his face.

"Of course I am. Now, come with me and I will pay you handsomely. I might even take you as my head maid for your lucks."

Venessa turned to look at Mordred slowly and saw her Mordred was frozen stiff. The Noble thought it was awe and just as he went to grab her hand he felt something odd. He looked down and noticed Excalibur and Ardondight pointed at his neck.

Even Clarent floated above his head with telekinesis from Mordred.

"Leave and I won't kill you.

The employee noticed the tense situation and started to flip open her grimoire.

"Conflict in our store is not allowed. Ma'am put down your weapons and sir do not harass your fellow customers."

Mordred squinted her eyes and retracted her swords as the Noble backed away.

"You have not heard the last of me. You should not mess with the Purple Orcas Knight Squad."

"I am a Magic Knight you dumbass."

Mordred ignored him and walked back into her changing room to change back to her regular outfit. She did it rather quickly as Vanessa made it easier to put on and remove. When she walked out with Clarent on her shoulder and the maid outfit on the other.

She walked to pay with Charmy and Venessa causing the man to look at the giant logo of the Black Bulls on her back.

'She is a member of the Black Bulls?'

"My captain shall know this."

He walked out the store along with his golddiggers. Venessa sighed at that.

"I expected you to kill him."

Mordred looked at her as they bought the maid outfit.

"Oh I was, but I want to prevent falling to my own rage."

Venessa nodded.

"It is good you did not kill him. He might be annoying, but he is still a fellow Magic Knight which would have gotten you sent to prison."

'I'd like to see them try.'

She shook that thought out of her head.

"Good to know. Let's go check out the weapons and stuff."

Now was the start of what she wanted to do from the start.

12