Chapter 5 – Combat Training
1.7k 2 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Time Skip-6 Months Later}

{MC POV}

In last 6 months, Both Nejire and I became closer. We spent a lot of time playing and even Training together.

[HAREM MANAGEMENT 

1. Nejire Hado (Status - Budding Feelings of Love)

Bond Percentage = 60%.]

Now I am 11 years old.

After training for six more months, My physical stats increased a lot. 

My body completely adapted with 20% ["One For All"]. I could maintain that state for a day without any sign of exhaustion.

If I increase my quirk output then I can now use ["One For All"] at 30 % but I can maintain this state only for 30 minutes.

From the system I learned that there are actually stages to master each skill.

[SKILL MASTERY STAGES

Beginner ---> Intermediate ---> Advanced ---> Expert ---> Master.]

So I was now at the Beginner level in ["One For All"] Quirk.

My power level also increased to Tier 2.

Anyway, my Status looks like this if you are wondering.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[ STATUS ----->

NAME = Akira

AGE = 11

RACE = Human

POWER LEVEL = Tier 2

SKILLS -----> 

One For All, Absorb, Personal Dimension (Locked)]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now if I keep going like this 

And manage to increase my ["One For All"] output  then I will be able to reach "Tier 4" Power Level.

I want to reach "Tier 4" Power Level in next four years, because after that I will enter U.A. High School and I will have to fight Nomu.

So, I will die if I am not strong enough.

From System, I got to know that All Might's Peak Power Level is "Tier 6" without his injury. 

And since right now he is injured, so his current power level is "Mid-Tier 5".

Now here comes some issues, I will be able to raise my power level. But, my combat experience is Zero, and I don't know any Martial Arts.

So today I decided to leave this place and move to Leviathan City because of Two major reasons.

The First Reason is "Martial Arts Training School".

I read on the Internet that the instructor there is an Expert in Martial Arts. He is considered one of the best in this country. He is also a retired hero.

However, to learn from him, I had to book an Apartment for Three and Half Years in Leviathan City. 

Money was not an issue since I was the sole heir of my parents property, and they were quite rich.

Before leaving this City, Of course I had to inform about all this to Aoki-san and Kaori-san.

When Nejire learned about the fact that I am leaving, She cried and hugged me tightly.

During last year we became very close, so it was hard for her to separate from me now. 

And Not just her, even I liked to spend time with her. 

Sadly I will have to go....

She separated herself from me only after I said that I will meet her after four years in the U.A. High School.

"I will be in class 3-A by that time. Don't forget to come and meet me when you enter U.A. High School." Nejire said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{After few days}

Finally, I finished moving to the Leviathan City.

Today I decided to check the location of the Training School and register myself there.

I easily found the Training School, and it was a huge building. The upper floors of the Building were made of glass and were transparent. From the outside this building looked more like a gym than a Training School.

I entered and then receptionist asked for my purpose in coming here.

I explained that I want to join the school. She asked me to fill the form and pay the fees.

I filled all my details then I paid the money for my admission.

She then said that there are very few students who can afford to learn from the instructor. The course is expensive.

Since the number of students are less in number, so Instructor takes private class for each student.

Also, a student can decide to join some joint classes where they can spar with each other.

Then she gave me my private class timings as well as the timings for joint classes.

I checked and saw that my private class was after one hour. 

{After One Hour} 

Instructor came inside the hall and called my name.

I entered through the door and Inside was a big Training Hall. There was an Arena, Training mats, body building equipment etc.

I then looked towards my instructor.

I asked my System about his power level and the System replied that his power level is "Tier 4".

(Damn... This guy is strong according to this world's standards.

He is strong enough to put a good fight against Nomu. 

Though in the end Nomu will win because of his Regeneration and Shock Absorption.)

"Hello, my name is Leon Carmine and I will be your trainer." he spoke. 

(Oh he is not a Japanese...) I thought. 

"Hello Mr. Leon my name is Akira Ogawa.

I want to learn and master Hand-To-Hand Combat and get some Fighting experience from you.

I am looking forward to your training" 

I introduced myself and explained my reason for joining this Training School.

Like this I started Learning Martial Arts and started gaining some combat experience.

Also, I did not neglect my Physical Training and Quirk Training.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now the Second main reason for me to come to Leviathan city is -->

This city has the largest Hospital in the entire country.

So I was planning to secretly go and steal some corpses from there. 

Then I can use ["Absorb"] Skill and try to get some Good Quirks.

{Time Skip-One month later}

In last month.

I managed to get ["Close Combat Mastery"] Skill however, my mastery is very low, and I am not even Beginner Level yet.

Today I decided to visit the hospital and search for some good Quirks.

"Hey system, how many quirks my body can handle right now?" I asked.

[Ding... Right now your body can handle three more quirks]

"Hmm... I see" I said and activated ["One For All"] at 20%. Then I started running towards the direction of the hospital.

I easily found the location and started checking the hospital building.

There were some CCTV cameras which were completely focused on the entrance.

So I decided look for any other way to enter inside.

I easily found a backdoor with no CCTV Cameras, and coincidently it directly led me to the place where the dead bodies are kept.

The hospital staff probably use this back door for such activities.

At this time there was no one near the door, so I easily entered the room.

To be honest it felt really creepy. It was my first time seeing so many dead bodies. I wanted to finish my task fast and leave.

I mean who in their right mind would like to try and stay longer with some corpses.

I moved closer to one corpse and used ["Absorb"] Skill. The body dissolved into some particles which were then collected by my system.

When this happened, I felt like very bad and guilty. I also felt like vomiting.

This person was actually already dead but still in a way I felt like I killed him or whatever.

I don't know what I am feeling right now. It's hard to describe the feeling of Absorbing someone else.

[Ding... Quirk called "Long Bow" Acquired.]

[Long Bow --->

The Quirk allows the user to transform their left hand's thumb and pinky finger into a bow, with which they can use to shoot anything.

Weakness --->

Longbow's main weakness is that user cannot create their own ammunition, putting them at a disadvantage when the user runs out of arrows.]

[Absorb]   [Discard]   [Sell]

[Note: You can only sell 5 abilities every week to the system for now.]

"I am not interested in bows, so I will directly sell this quirk to the system." I said, and immediately the holographic display disappeared, and I got a notification from the system.

[Ding... You got 1500 System Points by selling the quirk "Long Bow".]

I then moved closed to the next body and used ["Absorb"] on it as well.

[Ding... Quirk called "Dog" Acquired.]

[Dog --->

This quirk allows the user to bark like an actual dog and communicate with them.]

[Accept]   [Discard]   [Sell]

"Bruh seriously? The fu*k is with this quirk.

Can't I get at least one decent quirk?" I said.

(I am pretty sure that I will not get much system points by selling this Dog Quirk to the system.

Since I can sell only limited number of quirks to the shop, so I should Discard this Dog Quirk.) I thought.

"System Discard this quirk" I said, and the holographic display again disappeared from my vision.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading this novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel and donate some power stones.

=======================================

56