Chapter 4 – Meeting Nejire’s Parents
1.9k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{MC POV}

I decided to finally use ["One For All"] for the first time. 

Earlier I didn't use this quirk because I was physically weak or comparable to average human. So I was scared that my body will literally burst apart.

But now after so much heavy training, I am pretty sure I can activate this quirk. At least my body will not burst apart into pieces this time.

I activated ["One For All"]. 

As soon as I did that, I felt pain all over my body. I immediately deactivated the quirk again.

My body was aching all over.

Looks like I can start using this Quirk only after maybe Four or Five months training.

Right now my body is too weak.

Also, I noticed one more thing.

Unlike Deku who had to create ["One For All: Full Cowling"] Mode to spread the power of quirk all over his body, So that he does not concentrate full quirk power on one part of his body and end up injuring himself.

I could actually do that automatically through the System.

So my ["One For All"] case was actually quite similar to the All Might's case.

Like All Might was able to activate ["One For All"] for his full body from the start, I could also do the same.

Like this time, When I activated the quirk.

Instead of 100% ["One For All"]

The quirk output was only 5% ["One For All"].

My body couldn't handle more quirk output.

Then I heard a doorbell.

When I opened the door, I found three people standing in front of me. 

One man in his late thirties, One woman around the same age as the man and Nejire.

The man looked at me and smiled. Then he said "Good evening my name is Akio Hado. Yesterday my daughter told us about the new neighbor's, so I decided to meet them."

Then the lady bowed a little and said 

"Nice to meet you my name is Kaori Hado. I am Nejire's mother."

I also introduced myself and then welcomed them inside my house and made them sit in the living room. 

Then I went to the kitchen and brought Ice Tea and some snacks for them.

When I came back. 

Akio-san looked towards me and asked 

"Akira, where are your parents? I can't see any of them here."

I placed the glasses and the snacks on the table and sat back on the sofa. 

Then I looked towards Akio san and said 

"My parents actually died in a plane crash. Now I live here alone." I said.

Suddenly the environment in the room got heavy and Akio felt guilty for asking this about my parents. 

Akio looked at me and said "I am sorry"

I simply waved my hand saying "It's all right"

Kaori looked at me with pity and asked

"How are you able to live here alone, You are only 10 years old right?"

I looked at her and said "Well, I have one guardian, and she gave me permission to live here alone."

Hearing my words Kaori stopped asking questions.

Suddenly we heard a sound of a growl from Nejire's stomach.

Everyone looked at her who was clutching her stomach and was blushing because of embarrassment.

Seeing her like that everyone started chuckling.

Akio got up from his seat and asked 

"Why don't you have dinner with us Akira. Kaori's cooking is very delicious" 

Nejire also overcame her embarrassment and said "Yeah mom's cooking is very good, you should join us" 

She grasped my hands and looked at me with an expression which said 'You are joining us at any cost'.

Seeing her expression I gave a defeated sigh and  agreed with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Time Skip - 5 months}

After that day the Hado family often called Akira for dinner and for outings. 

Not just them, even Akira sometimes called the Hado family at his home for dinner, and they were surprised that a 10 years old boy could take care of himself so well. As his house was well maintained, and his cooking was delicious as well. 

Nejire came to play with Akira almost every day.

She and Akira became a lot closer during these five months.

Akira continued his training. He also completed all of his Side Missions.

Finally, he collected a total of 18,000 System Points.

But the Side Missions stopped displaying after six months.

He doesn't get any system points for completing his training anymore.

Akira checked the cost of ["Super Regeneration"] in the System Shop, and it was of 20,000 System Points.

Akira also opened his Harem Management feature, and he actually saw this window.

[HAREM MANAGEMENT 

1. Nejire Hado (Current Status - Best Friend)

Bond Percentage = 40%.]

Akira also checked the items which he can purchase through Harem Management Feature.

[SHOP

1. Semen Control = 5000 SP

2. Incubus Bloodline = 30,000 SP

3. Perfect Body = 30,000 SP

4. Succubus Bloodline = 25,000 SP

5. Increase Stamina = 1000 SP

6. Arousal Scent = 5,000 SP

7. Increase Charm = 5,000 SP 

8. Pleasure hands = 10,000 SP

9. Pleasure D = 10,000 SP

10. Clean Skill = 2,000 SP]

Akira also became strong enough to use ["One For All"] at 10%.

Though he could maintain that state for only ten minutes.

So Akira next task was to adapt with 10% ["One For All"].

After completing his today's workout Akira went inside his house, took a bath and prepared breakfast for himself.

After eating and doing all the chores of the house. Akira thought that he should go and buy groceries.

After changing his clothes and checking all the things in the house he went out of the house.

Just when Akira opened the door he saw Nejire who on seeing Akira got excited and hugged him.

However, when she realized what she did. 

She immediately separated herself from him and blushed.

Akira also saw Aoki-san and Kaori-san standing in front of him, So he looked at them and asked 

"Why are you all here this early in the morning?"

Hearing his words Nejire pouted and looked away. She then puffed her cheeks and said 

"Hmph now I can't even come here to see you." 

Akira poked her inflated cheeks and Nejire got a little annoyed then she looked at him with fake anger and said "Akira don't tease me this much."

Akira nodded and asked "So why are you here this early?"

Hearing his question Nejire said 

"Today we decided to eat in a newly opened expensive restaurant, so we thought that we should take you with us as well."

Akira wanted to reject her offer but seeing everyone's facial expression. 

He sighed and accepted.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading this novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel and donate some power stones.

=======================================

54