Chapter 3 – Start
2.1k 10 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Akira POV}

After changing my clothes. I went to the living room and started making some plans for the future.

Suddenly I got a notification from the system.

[Ding... SIDE MISSION 

1. Do push-ups (0/20)

2. Do squats (0/20)

3. Do Planks (0/20)

4. Do sit-ups (0/20)

5. Do crunches (0/20)

Reward = 100 System Points.]

[Accept]  [Reject]

"Oh! This is nice. I can get some System points by completing these Side Missions, I Accept" I said.

Before starting doing these exercises, I said "Status". Then suddenly a small holographic display materialized in front of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[STATUS ----->

NAME = Akira Ogawa

AGE = 10

RACE = Human

POWER LEVEL = Tier 0

SKILLS -----> 

One For All, Absorb. ]

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Seeing my status one thing was clear to me and that was, I am pitifully weak.

Right now I don't know the power level of this world. But I am pretty sure that Tier 0 Power Level is of Average Human. I will ask the system about Power Levels later.) I thought.

I wanted to try using my quirk ["One For All"] but then I remembered that this Quirk contains the stockpiled physical strength and speed from previous users of One For All.

So my body is too weak and can't handle this much power right now.

So, I started my training. 

First I did push-ups, Then sit-ups, crunches, planks and other basic training.

It took me a total of two hours to finish this training.

After training, I was fully spent and had zero energy.

I was also feeling sore all over the body. Specially all my body muscles were screaming in pain.

Still I felt satisfied after seeing the notification from the system.

[Ding... Side Mission Completed

Reward = 100 System Points.]

If I keep doing heavy training like this for at least six months then I will be able to increase my physical strength by huge margin. Then I will also be able to use my Quirk. 

I then went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for myself and after eating I went back to my room. There I decided to rest for a few hours. 

Then I started watching Television for any latest news.

After a few minutes I checked the time and saw that soon it will be Night. So I decided to cook a delicious dinner for myself.

But when I started cooking dinner. I noticed that most of the containers in the kitchen were empty. 

Even Refrigerator was mostly empty. So I had no choice but to buy some groceries tomorrow. 

After eating a simple dinner I decided to sleep.

Before sleeping, I decided to check the amount of money I have at my home.

Most of my money was stored in bank accounts online.

When I opened the drawer, I saw that I have enough money to purchase the groceries for a month.

I can pay online as well.

Next Day, I woke up and again started my training. Just like yesterday, I got the same 'Side Mission' today as well. After completing the mission I again got 100 System Points.

Since I was practically covered in sweat after the training, I decided to take a Bath. Then I prepared the Breakfast.

After finishing the breakfast I decided to check the layout of the city.

After checking most of the streets near me and buying some groceries along with a new phone. 

I returned to my home and took out some of the groceries from the shopping bags for the Dinner. 

And I stored the remaining groceries in "System's Inventory".

After I was done, I looked at the clock and saw that there was still some time left before dinner, so I started setting up my new phone, and later I started watching Television. 

Then I ate dinner and slept like a log.

The next day when I was doing training, I got a notification from the system.

[Ding... MAIN MISSION 

1. Pass the U.A. High School Entrance Exam.

2. Get Top 1 position in the exam

Rewards = 10,000 System Points.]

[ACCEPT]  [REJECT]

"Of course Accept" I shouted.

(So finally I got my first Main Mission. If I complete these missions then I will be able to leave this world and travel to a new world.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Time Skip - 1 Month}

In last one month I followed the same routine.

Wake up, Training, Bath, Breakfast, Study, Lunch, Watching Television, Dinner then finally Sleep.

Yeah, I said study. I needed to get Full marks in U.A. written exam.

Sigh... Even in my second life I will have to study...

By completing the Side Missions daily, I was able to collect 3000 System Points.

Anyway after one month my body became a bit used to heavy training. 

So I decided to go to the nearby park and start running. 

Running will help me in improving by stamina and speed. It will also help me in maintaining by Heartbeat and Blood circulation.

When I reached the park. The park was full of people. There were a lot of parents at the park with their kids. 

I also saw some old people performing light exercises to keep their bodies in fit and working condition.

I also saw many kids playing together. They looked like they were also in the same age group as me.

I wasn't really interested about playing with anyone. So I ignored them and started running.

My main motive to come here was running in the first place, not to have fun with kids.

After I was done running, I fell on the ground due to exhaustion.

Suddenly a girl came near me and handed me a bottle of water.

I stood up and started drinking the water. 

Once I was done drinking, I finally looked towards the girl's direction, and I was shocked for a second after seeing her face.

She was Nejire Hado, She is one of the girls which I want in my harem from this World.

Of course right now we are practically strangers.

So I will have to build the relationship between us. Also, I liked her character a lot when I watched the anime but right now I don't love her.

So I want to truly fall in love with her, spend some time with her.

I composed myself and said "Thank you for giving me the water bottle." 

"It's alright. I saw how much hard work you were doing there. 

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Nejire Hado." Nejire said and offered her hand for a handshake.

"Hello! My name is Akira Ogawa, you can call me Akira." I said and accepted her handshake.

"Want to play?" She asked in cheerful tone.

"Yeah sure." I said, and we started played some games.

After One Hour, Nejire stopped playing.

"Akira I will have to return to my home now, so I will play with you tomorrow. See ya." Nejire said and started walking towards her home.

"Bye." I said and also started walking towards my home.

After walking for a few minutes, Both Nejire and I noticed that we were actually going in the same way and our homes are probably close to each other.

Finally, we arrived at our homes.

"So we are neighbors. It's wonderful, now I can come at your house anytime and play with you." Nejire said.

I nodded and waved at her. She also waved back and entered her house.

I then entered my house.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel and donate some power stones.

=======================================

60