Chapter 10 – Date (Part 1/2)
1.6k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Akira completed his physical and Quirk training. Then he ate a simple breakfast.

"Ok! Let's get ready for a date." Akira said and rushed into his room, then he began contemplating what to wear on date as he wears black clothes mostly.
After thinking for a few minutes, he decided to wear a set of expensive clothes which he purchased in the Leviathan City.

He changed his clothes and stood in front of mirror, a young man with red eyes, lean and slender body with compact muscles giving a perfect body, pale skin and jet black hair and a well-defined face with perfect jawline. He was looking extremely handsome.

Not only that, but he was slightly nervous as it going to be his first date with Nejire, he was excited and happy because he genuinely fell in love with her.

Instead of going by foot, Akira summoned a Bike from his System's inventory.
Why he bought a bike?
Oh C'mon It's a man's dream.

He then started driving his bike towards Nejire's new house.
He reached the house and as soon as he removed his helmet, the sight in front of him made him jaw-dropped.

Nejire was wearing a light blue sweatshirt, tight blue jeans with cute shoes.
Her sexy figure was properly highlighted in that dress. Her body had curves in all the right places. She was looking beautiful.

Akira was set in trance seeing Nejire.
Nejire was also not better than him, as she saw a handsome man.

Handsome cannot define his features as it is otherworldly, coupled with perfect body, his T-shirt was showing his broad shoulders.

Last night she was not able to see Akira's new look because of the dim light.
Only now was she able to see his red eyes, handsome face, muscular body and other changes. So she was also set in trance.

But Nejire composed herself faster than Akira and blushed seeing the look in Akira face, he was looking her like he will 'eat' her right here.
This actually made her happy. Nejire was already in love with Akira, but now she confirmed that he also has feelings for her.
She was sure that their relationship will change today.

Nejire then came closer to Akira and tapped his shoulders.
"So how am I looking?" Nejire asked after making an eye contact with Akira.
"You are looking gorgeous Nejire." Akira replied after composing himself.

Nejire face turned red as she heard Akira's compliment she turned her head sideways to hide her face, Akira then caressed her cheeks with back of his hand, then he grabbed her hand and said excitedly "Let's start our date."

But Nejire didn't want Akira to think that she is a submissive type of girl.
So she moved her face towards him and said in a seductive and sexy voice which made Akira's heart race.
"You are also looking very handsome A-K-I-R-A."

Akira gulped his saliva and then calmed himself. He understood Nejire's intentions and decided to act a little Bold.

He grabbed Nejire's waist which made Nejire yelp in surprise. Their bodies were now touching each other. They could feel each other's breaths.

Akira was now looking at Nejire with such affection and desire that she was overwhelmed with the emotions.

Akira was actually planning to say 'I Love You Nejire' and also tease her But, When he felt her soft breasts rubbing against his sturdy chest.
He was not able to control himself seeing the shy and seductive look on Nejire and captured her pink sexy lips.

Nejire was shocked by Akira's sudden kiss. Technically they were not even girlfriend or boyfriend right now.
But she just discarded all her useless thoughts and started enjoying the kiss.

The kiss was completely filled with desire and love. They poured all of their bottled up feelings which were developed when Akira moved to the other city, and they had to separate.

Nejire also became a bit bolder and tried to enter her tongue inside Akira's mouth.
This time it was Akira's turn to become shocked when he felt Nejire's tongue trying to enter his mouth.
He gave her an access and then the battle between the tongues started. In the end Akira was the one who completely dominated Nejire.

Their kiss turned extremely lewd by the end, and they were literally sucking each other's saliva. Nejire completely lost herself in the kiss, Akira was in no better condition.

But soon a bit of rationality came back in Akira's mind, and he stopped the kiss.
He was panting heavily, and he was also hugging Nejire's soft and limped body. She was also breathing heavily, and her blurry eyes were also making her look extremely seductive.

Nejire then regained her rationality and blushed heavily. She tried to catch her breathing and thought (What the heck was that kiss just now. I lost myself totally at his advances. He better take responsibility on taking my first kiss.)

Akira then removed her from the hug and looked at her apologetically and said, "I am sorry Nejire, I was not able to control myself, I went a little overboard."

Nejire then moved her head and said, "Its good you know that you went overboard. But it was also my fault. Let's just start our date already."

Nejire smiled and sat behind him, she grabbed his shoulders at first, Akira then started driving the bike. Unknowingly, Nejire's hands snaked around his waist as she leaned her head on his shoulders.

Akira just smiled and continued his journey without saying anything.
He was glad that he was given a second chance to live his life again. Akira thanked the Angel from bottom of him heart.

They just enjoyed the silence as wind blew against their bodies.
Akira drove his bike and reached the bottom of a mountain. He parked his bike and gestured Nejire  to move from the bike.

Akira then held her hand tightly and said "Let's go."
Nejire was confused but she nodded .

They walked for around 15 minutes and finally arrived at a place which looked extremely beautiful.

Nejire was shocked. It was her first time seeing such a beautiful and otherworldly landscape. There were tall lush green trees with beautiful flowers. There was also a beautiful waterfall and a serene lake with clear water.
There were occasional sounds of animals like birds chirping etc. The air was also fresh.

Akira said "Let's stay here and explore while taking some photos and enjoy the nature."

Nejire smiled and said excitedly "Yes! let's go." Akira then took her hand, Nejire smiled at him as they intertwined their fingers and began walking slowly.

They took a lot of selfies there and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Then Akira decided to take Nejire to a movie theater.

So they made their way to Akira's bike and after a couple of minutes of driving, Akira and Nejire made it to the theater.
Akira immediately purchased two tickets for the movie.
"Here's your change. Please enjoy the movie." The receptionist said.
"Ah, thanks." Akira replied politely.

After paying for the tickets, they walked into the movie theater. But Nejire suddenly slowed down.  Akira immediately noticed that she was staring somewhere, so he also looked at that direction and then said "Oh! I will buy you some popcorn."

"Can you buy drink and a chocolate bar too?" Nejire begged with her puppy eyes.

Akira laughed and pinched her cheeks as he said while smiling "So cute"

Nejire blushed red at the compliment and smacked him on the chest.
Akira laughed even more after seeing her antics.

Nejire blushed and said in an annoyed voice, "You just wait, I will take my revenge on you hmph."
Akira smiled and said "I will be waiting for that day."

The two then walked towards the screening room. Many of the seats were filled up with couples occupying several of them.
They found two empty seats, so they immediately sit down next to each other.
Nejire started munching happily on her snacks. Then, the lights in the screening room began to dim.
"The movie is starting!" Nejire said in excited tone.
"Yeah." Akira replied.

To be honest, He wasn't that particularly enthused to watch a movie. But since Nejire was excited and happy, so he was fine.

The lights completely turned off in the theater room and the movie began.
The movie was a love story between a boy and a girl. Just what else can you expect from a romance movie.
The movie was probably made to target Teenage audience since there were a lot of romantic scenes.
Nejire eyes were completely glued to the movie screen.
Akira glanced at her for a moment and was quite entranced by her. She looked extremely beautiful right now.
Then the movie ended.
=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel.
If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

53