Chapter 11 – Date (Part 2/2)
1.5k 4 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{MC POV}

After the movie ended, I asked Nejire and looked around "So where should we go?"

"Let's go to a Café shop first. There are a lot of things I want to ask you. 

I want to learn about your experience.

Like what kind of things you did in Leviathan city." replied Nejire

The two of us then entered a nearby Café and took a table. We both ordered a normal coffee and then started talking.

She asked me to tell her everything.

So I explained how I joined a Martial Arts Training School. How I increased my physical and Quirk training.

My apartment conditions and other stuffs.

We chatted happily for a few minutes and finished our coffee.

"Hey Nejire, How about we go to the nearby amusement park. 

To be honest, I have never been there so how about we check it out" I said.

"Alright let's go" She said.

We first went to a roller coaster. Nejire enjoyed a lot, but she was also a bit scared.

We then enjoyed several other rides which were similar to the roller coaster.

Furthermore, we even visited a Haunted House and Well... It was a bad experience.

Nejire was scared shitless and became crazy... Damn... 

Then it was time for our last ride for the day. 

It was the Giant Wheel. 

Both of us started walking towards the Giant Wheel.

It was crowded but after waiting for a few minutes we were finally allowed to enter. 

"So tell me did you have fun today?" I asked her.

"Yeah this was my first date and I enjoyed a lot. Thank you, Akira" said Nejire.

"I am glad that you are happy." I replied. 

Nejire suddenly stood up and walked towards my seat. 

Then she placed herself on my lap and held my face and looked into my eyes.

I also looked directly in her eyes. Then there was no need for words. The distance between our faces reduced and our lips connected. We kissed each other with full passion and poured all of our feelings.

The kiss was very passionate, wild and mind-blowing. I entered my tongue inside Nejire's mouth and then entangled it with Nejire's cute slimy tongue.

The kiss with tongue was a heavenly experience, and we shared a hot kiss for few minutes. 

The more she kissed me. The more aroused I became, and my rod started to become hard.

I guess Nejire felt the sensation of hardening of my rod, and she adjusted herself property on my lap and hugged me tightly.

We kissed each other for a few more minutes and finally stopped the kiss.

I then hugged her tightly and said in a gentle tone. "I Love You Nejire" 

"I Love You too." Nejire nodded and hugged me tightly.

"So are you my girlfriend now?" I asked.

"Mm" Nejire nodded.

[Ding... HAREM MANAGEMENT 

1. Nejire Hado (Status - Girlfriend)

Bond Percentage = 80%.]

Our ride ended after a few minutes.

Then both Akira and Nejire arrived at a tall building. It was a Restaurant.

There was a water fountain in middle and a beautiful garden.

It was the best restaurant in the whole city where only rich people could afford to eat.

Nejire was in awe seeing the place. Even though Nejire's family earned a lot of money, it was still not possible for her to spend large amount of cash in such restaurants.

Nejire was nervous that Akira is spending so much money on just a restaurant.

Akira looked at her and said "I know what you are thinking Nejire. But you are more important to me than some money. 

Also, if I don't spend it on my love then to whom I am going to spend all this money on?"

Nejire's heart skipped a few beats when Akira mentioned her as "Love".

She nodded grabbed Akira's hand.

Akira then took Nejire towards a table. He first pulled a chair for Nejire to sit down. Then he sat opposite to her.

After that Akira called the waiter. He ordered almost all the popular dishes in the restaurant.

After that they both started eating the dinner. Akira was in awe at Nejire as she was eating like a glutton.

He then said "Nejire your figure is perfect even after eating so much, How?"

Nejire replied while eating "Don't worry I do not become fat no matter how much I eat.

So, be ready to spend a fortune to feed your girlfriend."

Akira smiled and said in a teasing voice.

"It would not matter as I would love to see a chubby Nejire. " 

No matter what he will love her, as originally he was in love with Nejire herself not with her appearance.

He will be honest, In started he only liked her due to Anime. But after coming in the world he found that Nejire was many times more beautiful than in the Anime. He actually felt in love with her and liked spending time with her.

After completing the dinner, Akira drove her back to home. 

Nejire got down from the bike and fidgeted a little thinking what to do.

"Hey Akira?" Nejire said after making a decision.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Umm.... I am living alone right now, away from my parents" said Nejire.

"Yeah?" I said in a confused tone.

"Umm.... You are also living alone..." said Nejire.

Then the realization struck me.

"Oh wait.... Are you planning to ask me to come and live with you. 

Oh! How Bold Nejire... Naughty Girl" I said in teasing voice.

Her cheeks turned scarlet red, but she still meekly nodded. 

I was surprised that she still nodded even after becoming embarrassed

"Oh! Do you know Nejire, I am a healthy boy? 

You should know what happens when a healthy boy and girl live together right?

Especially if they love each other. 

They do some lewd acts together you know."

I said.

By now her face turned completely red and smoke was coming out of her head. 

(Oh!! I didn't know that I will be able to see this smoke scene in real life) I thought.

Before she could faint though I stopped teasing, and I agreed to her suggestion. 

So from now on, I decided to live with her in the same house.

Nejire became happy and came closer to Akira's face. She then pecked him on the lips as she blushed and said,"Thank you so much for today Akira, it was my best day till now."

"Ok Nejire, I will move to your house tomorrow morning. Good Night my love" Akira said and then started driving his bike towards his house.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Nejire POV}

I watched the back of Akira disappear in dark.

A feeling of loss rose in my heart.

I took a deep breath to calm my emotions.

My heart pound rapidly as if it would come out of my chest, butterflies started fluttering in my stomach as soon as I remembered my first kiss with Akira's and also his confession.

'I love you Nejire' I could feel my cheeks burning as I blushed and covered my cheeks with my hands.

I then turned towards the door to open it, but I froze in my steps. 

My mother was there, and she watched everything that happened between Akira and me.

My mother ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Aww my cute little Nejire-chan turned into an adult. She is now even giving some kiss and inviting her boyfriend to live with her."

She said as tears of joy were flooding out of her eyes.

I also hugged her and asked "So how come you are here?" 

"I came here to spend some time with my daughter, but I never knew that I will get such a surprise. Come inside and sit on sofa. I want to talk about my daughter's first boyfriend." Kaori said in a teasing voice.

As soon as I heard my mother words, my ears and cheeks turned red. I lowered my head as I bit my lower lip as to avoid her gaze.

My mom was surprised and said "Oh my, I wonder what Akira did to make my daughter like this. I must meet him and ask him how he captured my daughter's heart."

I ran towards the washroom and shouted "Mom! I am not talking to you."

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

57