Chapter 17 – Combat Trial (Part 1/2)
1.4k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last week, Aizawa asked us to create and submit our Hero Costume designs to the U.A. Development Studio.

My Hero Costume looked more like a villains costume... It was similar to Assassin's black cloak, hood, armor etc. I was actually surprised that U.A. even accepted my request.

Today, we will be wearing our Hero costumes because of the Combat trial.

I entered the class and saw Momo chatting with her friends. I greeted her and then sat on my chair.

After a few minutes, Shoto Aizawa entered the classroom and informed us about today's schedule. 

We had some boring classes like English, biology, math etc. Then came the time for the lunch. 

The cafeteria was filled with students and there were no seats left for me, but then I heard a voice." Akira."

I turned my head and saw Momo sitting alone on a table. There was an empty seat at her table.

Momo looked towards me and said "You can sit here if you want"

"Oh! Thanks Momo." I smiled and said. Momo nodded happily after hearing my reply.

Then I started talking with her about some light topics and not make her uncomfortable. Many of the students from our class saw us sitting together and were shocked. I and Momo ignored everyone and simply enjoyed each other's company. We were good friends at this point.

After the lunch we came back to our classroom and Momo again joined her friends to chat. 

Suddenly the door opened.

"Coming through the Door like a Normal person!!" came the voice of All Might. 

Like seriously this guy actually performed this stupid Entry scene like in the Anime.

All the students became excited after seeing him and looked at him with awe in their eyes except me of course. 

I respect him, but That's it.

I have seen people far stronger than him after all in the Anime.

"Hero Basic Training! The class that will put you through special training and will prepare you to become Great Heroes in the future. For today, we will be doing a combat trial." All Might said with his usual smile.

His words caused a commotion and all students became excited.

"I am sure that all of you got your Hero Costumes. Go and change into them and then meet me at Arena-1" After saying that All Might left the room. But he did make an eye contact with me and deku for a second before leaving.

I entered the men's changing room and then started to put on my Hero Costume.

Once I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror and I have to say... Damn... I look BADASS... 

Then I started walking towards the Arena-1.

The moment I entered, All eyes were focused on me. Many were curious and wanted to see my Hero Costume. I noticed that many girls were also starting at me.

I am handsome, and I also have Incubus Bloodline, so it was obvious that I will get some attention from the girls.

There was one girl who was staring at me with a hungry look, and it was obviously Momo. I looked towards her and sent a Flying Kiss. She immediately became embarrassed and then turned her face away.

"Are you guys dating or something?" Mina asked.

Momo face turned red after hearing this question.

"No, We are only friends" I replied and looked towards Momo to see her reaction. And as I expected she looked a little upset after hearing my answer this means that she is fine with me being closer to her.

There is a big difference between my relationship with Nejire and with Momo.

I met Nejire six years ago and also spend a lot of time with her in these years. We trained together, played games together, so we became quite close, and our relationship easily developed to this point.

But my relationship with Momo is different. We were practically strangers two weeks ago. There is no way that we can become lovers in just two weeks.

In last two weeks, I tried making her comfortable in my presence. There were many occasions where she asked me some questions related to the studies in the classroom and I happily answered her. I tried to chat with her and learn more about her in these two weeks. We became good friends.

Of course Momo noticed that I am trying to learn more about her and get closer, but she still answered my questions. So this shows that at least she didn't mind becoming something more than friends.

Since I have Incubus Bloodline, as long as I like Momo and have some feelings for her, my body will release pheromones which will make Momo fall in love with me easily. 

Let's just hope that this method works and Momo fall in love with me...

Otherwise, it will take me years to develop the relationship with a girl without the help of Incubus Bloodline, but I don't have that much time. I will probably leave this world in a few months. So if I don't get any other girl then I will simply take Nejire with me to other world. 

[Ding... HAREM MANAGEMENT 

1. Nejire Hado (Status - Boyfriend)

Bond Percentage = 90%

2. Momo Yaoyorozu (Status - Interested in you.)

Bond Percentage = 30%]

All Might's voice was suddenly heard, and he gestured towards our costumes with a Thumbs Up while he still had that stupid grin on his face.

All the attention was now focused on him, so he started explaining about the combat trial

"Well then for this combat trial, all of you students will be divided into Teams of two students, and you will face off against another Team of two students. 

The team will also be assigned different tasks and will be of different category. 

The first kind of Team will be of Heroes and the second kind of Team will be of Villains.

Then you will face each other in Two VS Two Indoor Battles.

Villains will have to protect a Nuclear Warhead which is placed on the Upper floors of the Building while the Heroes will try to immobilize or defeat the Villains and Gain the possession of the Nuclear Warhead.

The Villains will also try to stop the Heroes from getting their hands on the Nuclear Warhead by immobilizing them or making them unconscious.

They can even delay the Heroes until the timer runs out." explained All Might

Then we were divided into teams. 

I was paired up with Momo. No more unnecessary explanations were needed. 

The Combat Trial started.

The First Fight was between Izuku Midoriya and Uraraka Ochaco (Hero Team) VS Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida (Villain Team)

Well, the fight was exactly like in the Anime. So I will not waste your time explaining that.

After the fight, All Might asked us that if we learned anything new from the fight and Momo was the one who answered correctly.

The Second Fight was between Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji (Hero Team) VS Toru Hagakure and Mashirao Ojiro (Villian Team).

The fight was again same like in the anime. So I became bored and stopped paying any attention to the fight and instead started flirting with Momo. I really like seeing her getting embarrassed.

The Third Fight was between Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui (Hero Team) VS Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero (Villian Team).

This fight never happened in the anime, so I was slightly interested, but I was left disappointed at the end. The full fight was based on planning or tactics. The combat was almost close to zero. The Hero Team was the winner.

The Fourth Fight was ours. Momo and I entered the building and went towards the Nuclear Warhead which we had to guard against Heroes.

Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro were waiting downstairs for the timer to start.

{Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro POV}

"So what's the plan?" Jiro asked Denki. 

"You aren't planning to take them Head On, right?" Jiro again asked Denki when Denki didn't respond to her words.

"Of course not. Don't you know that Akira have monstrous Strength and Speed even without any Body Enhancement type Quirk? I will be knocked out before I even know" Denki replied.

"Momo has Creation Quirk. She can make anything non-living, but it has its limitations as well. Though I don't know the limitations" 

Jiro told Denki the things which she heard in girls  locker room.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

43