Chapter 18 – Combat Trial (Part 2/2)
1.4k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note - Many guys were confused so I will explain this here. Super Regeneration Quirk actually consumes a lot of stamina but I changed this condition in my fanfic.

In my fanfic, Super Regeneration Quirk will instead restore the stamina but this will put a lot of strain in the user's body. Also it will consume a lot of mental strength. 

=======================================

{Denki and Jiro POV}

"Ok I have a plan. Akira have two methods to attack me. 

First, Akira will come in front of me and try to punch me. 

Second, He will come on this floor and defeat us by creating wind blast I guess?

My strategy is that I will not give him any chance to attack me at all. The moment he enters this floor, I will activate my electricity quirk at full volts. 

So Akira will be paralyzed and maybe even become unconscious due to the High Voltage Electricity. 

Though I will end up acting like a stupid for few minutes after using my Quirk. 

So I will not be able to continue the fight.

Then it will be a battle between Momo and You, Which will decide the winner of today's battle?" 

Denki explained his plan to Jiro who nodded her head. 

Jiro wasn't so sure because of Akira's abnormal physical stats, she thought that he might resist the Electricity to some extent.But later she just shrugged and agreed to the plan.

"Let me try to sense their location now" Jiro said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Momo and Akira POV}

"So what's the plan?" Momo asked.

"Momo why are you asking me this?" Akira said.

"Huh?" Momo became confused.

"You are the most intelligent girl in our class. This means that you can create really good strategies and plans to defeat our enemy team.

Then why are you asking me for the plan when you can probably create a better plan?" Akira asked.

Momo became nervous after hearing my question.

Akira sighed and said "I already know that you have inferiority complex Momo." 

"How?" Momo became shocked hearing Akira's words.

"Of course I spend a lot of time with you in the U.A. High School. There is no way that I will not notice such things." Akira said.

Momo became a little embarrassed. She wanted to say something but Akira continued.

"You think of yourself weaker than the people having superior quirks like Todoroki, Bakugo and me." Akira said bluntly.

Momo sighed and nodded.

"Momo will you be willing to place your trust in me?" Akira asked.

Momo tilted her head in confusion.

"I will help you become stronger Momo. You just have to give me a chance and believe in me." Akira said with determination.

Even though Momo knew that she can't become stronger since her quirk is weak. She still felt happy that Akira is trying to help her. 

So, she smiled and nodded. 

"Yes please help me Akira. I will place my trust on you." Momo said.

[Ding... 20+ Affection]

"Huh?" Akira became a little confused. Why suddenly Momo affection increased?

But he soon deduced the reason, It's probably because Akira decided to help Momo with the thing which she wanted the most.

(Wait... So does that mean if I help every girl by completing her hidden desire or something then I can increase affection easily?) Akira asked the system telepathically.

[Ding... Yes] System Replied.

Akira nodded and focused his attention back to the game.

"We will talk about this topic later. But for now let me ask you one thing. 

Whether you want to show your abilities to others?

Or you don't mind me finishing this fight early since I consider our opponents as weaklings. 

Unless All Might himself is on the villain team. These students will not even be able to make me use my Quirk to the full potential." Akira asked.

"Fine, you can finish this fight early." Momo said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{MC POV}

I started walking downstairs slowly. Once I came in front of Denki and Jiro, I noticed that Denki was trying to release Electricity.

So I immediately activated ["Whirlwind"] Quirk and created a small tornado. Then I send it directly towards Denki and Jiro.

Jiro immediately grabbed a nearby piller with her earphone jacks to stop herself from flying in the air.

But Denki didn't have the luxury to do that since he was busy in releasing Electricity. So he was sent flying and crashed onto the ceiling. Then he became unconscious and his quirk deactivated.

It doesn't matter if he gets a bit injured. After all he just needs one Kiss from the Recovery Girl to recover.

"Waah!" Jiro was surprised seeing Denki became unconscious so easily, but before she could run. She felt a chop on her neck then she also became unconscious. 

Akira didn't give her any time to make a move on Momo.

"Villain Team Wins" All Might's voice was heard. With his announcement, the battle is finally over. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Few seconds before, In Viewing Room}

All Might and the rest of the students had their eyes glued to the screen. 

They were watching the live feed of the match  Akira and Momo VS Denki and Jiro.

"It's unfortunate that we can't hear what they are saying" Mina Ashido spoke to everyone. 

Other students also completely agreed with her, so they nodded their heads.

"What is Akira doing?" IIda asked. 

They all saw that Momo simply stayed in the upper floors and Akira started walking downstairs towards Denki and Jiro.

"He is probably thinking of defeating them on his own and show off his power. Tch... I hate that Bastard." Bakugo said and anyone could tell that he was pissed off.

On the other screen, They saw Jiro sticking her earphone in the wall. All boys were confused seeing that except the girls.

"What exactly is she doing?" Sero askes

"She is trying to sense Akira's position using sound vibrations. Her Quirk is Earphone Jack" Ochaco explained.

Suddenly they saw that, Jiro said something to Denki, and then he became Alert

"She probably sensed Akira coming towards them slowly ribbit..." Tsuyu said.

Then they saw that Akira used his quirk and attacked Denki before he could release his electricity.

"What!!" 

"Man this was anticlimactic."

All students were completely shocked seeing Denki defeated so easily. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

{MC POV}

Then I and Momo entered the Viewing Room.

I was declared as the MVP because of my Quirk.

The Last Fight was between Yuga Ayoma and Mina Ashido (Hero Team) VS Rikido Sato and Koji Koda (Villain Team). 

The fight was extremely boring. I was not interested at all.  

I was actually thinking about whether I should ask Momo for a date or not?

Right now According to the Status, She is only interested in me and there are no feelings yet.

Nope, I will not ask her for a date now.

I don't want to become a laughing stock. That I ask Momo for a date today and she just rejects me in front of everyone. 

So It's better if I ask her for a date when at least she develops some feelings for me.

Also, soon it will be the Date for U.S.J. Incident.

The class ended, and it was now time to go home. 

Then I noticed that the there was actually a commotion in the U.A. High School. So I asked a random girl about the reason of this.

She replied that Nejire Hado actually challenged Mirio Togata and even defeated him. She is now the strongest student in the U.A. High School.

(Damn... Girl you did it) I became happy after hearing that Nejire finally became the strongest.

The moment I entered the house, Nejire jumped on me and showered me with kisses. This fight actually meant of lot for Nejire.

Then she told me that she will be cooking all of my favorite dishes today. 

I nodded and started training my Psychokinesis Quirk to get a better control at Psychic energy.

After the dinner, Akira was lying on the bed and was actually waiting for Nejire to come and sleep.

The bathroom door opened and Nejire came out.

Akira's mouth opened wide after seeing Nejire coming out of bathroom wearing only a towel.

Her sides and curves, outline of her boobs and even her big ass was visible to Akira. 

Nejire was blushing and her wet hair was making her look extremely seductive.

So, Akira was completely stunned seeing her.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel

======================================

51