Chapter 20 – U.S.J. Incident (Part 1/3)
1.3k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Akira POV}

After having sex with Nejire, I got a lot of system points.
[Ding... Current Balance = 100,000 System Points.]

"System, How many new quirks can my body handle?" I asked telepathically.
[Ding... After reaching Tier-5 Power Level. You can now absorb three new quirks.]

"Hmm... System I want to purchase ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk" I said.
[Ding... Purchase Successful]

(Hmm... I will save the rest of my System Points for the future and I will absorb other two quirks at U.S.J.)

Then I reached school and took my respective seat in the class.
Shota Aizawa then came and started speaking in his usual dead tired voice with his bored expression.
"For today's Basic Hero Training. All Might, me and Thirteen will be supervising you guys. Today you will learn to handle the situation like Pro Heroes during disaster relief, fires, Floods and earthquakes. It's a Rescue Training."

All the students became excited and began to talk among themselves. But Aizawa continued "I am not done yet. You will have the option to wear your uniform, or you can wear your Hero Costumes.
For some of you, Your school uniforms might not be suitable for today's training. You might not be able to use your quirk to its full potential in school uniform, so it's your choice.
The facility where we are going will be off campus. So we will have to take a bus to go there. Now go and change into suitable clothing." said Aizawa.

All the students were excited. Momo was a bit nervous, but I patted her head to calm her down.
Momo thanked me, but she immediately turned red after realizing what I did.

"Oh! I am sorry. I did that by mistake." I said.
"No, It felt nice and comfortable" Momo replied in  low voice.
"Huh? You said something." I asked.
"Ah! No." Momo said while blushing.

The students were excited about the training.
In fact, I was excited too but for an entirely different reason.
Finally, Today I purchased ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk from the system.
With that quirk I will be able to temper my body and use ["One For All"] to its full potential.

Also, I will now be able to use my technique  ["Extinction Sphere"]. This technique actually have the same drawback which Naruto's Technique had. It will injure my hand.

Thankfully I can create a psychic barrier around my hand to reduce the damage but still my hand will get badly damaged because the barrier will not be able to hold for a long time.

Also, I am planning to devour Kurogiri. His quirk will be extremely useful for me to run away from situations which are out of my control Or to travel long distances.

I put on my hero costume then I joined others on the bus. Momo joined a bit late, but there was no seat for her near the girls.
I invited her, and she came and sat beside me. She was actually nervous and little embarrassed sitting this close to me.
Soon all the students had boarded the bus. So now we were on the way towards the Unforeseen Simulation Joint Or in short U.S.J.
----------------------------------------------------------------
{MC POV}

We reached U.S.J. after an hour of travel. Most of the time was spent talking with Momo. At first, she was a little nervous and uncomfortable, but slowly she opened up with me.
The moment we entered the U.S.J. Building, we met with Space Hero Thirteen.

(I wonder how the Heck! People discovered that Thirteen is a girl. The only way we can  differentiate between gender is through the reproductive organ.
But when Kurogiri attacked her in the Anime, I remember that her body was mostly hollow from the inside.

I wonder does she have a black hole or something at her front, between her two legs...
Wait!! The fu*k I am thinking. But I am curious...
Looks like I will need some Holy Water to cleanse my Mind and Soul, I am too corrupt. ) I Thought.

Aizawa looked around but didn't find All Might. So, he asked Thirteen about his whereabouts.

Thirteen told him that All Might solved a Villain's case and ended up using most of his time today so instead of coming here, he is now resting in the lounge.
Then Aizawa turned toward the students to start their training without All Might

However before he could even start speaking. He noticed the lights started to flicker in the building. Then everyone focused their attention near the fountain.

In front of the fountain. Suddenly A black mist and a portal appeared.
From the portal a hand emerged then came the person's body. The face of the person was covered by several pairs of hands, and he looked creepy. I immediately recognized him as Tomura Shigaraki.
Then the portal size grew and a lot of people started coming out of it.

I became excited seeing them. If I could devour the Villains having good Quirks and sell them to the shop then I will earn a lot of system points.

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa shouted while he was looking towards the group of Villains.
His usual bored and tired personality was fully gone and was now replaced by his completely serious personality.

All Students became excited thinking that they will get a chance to fight and will do spars. However, their feet turned cold when they heard Aizawa's next words.

"Don't move! They are actual Villains." Aizawa shouted again while he put on his signature yellow goggles.

"Villains!!" The students face turned into pure terror. All of them became scared and only now they truly understood the situation in which they were in.
Of course it's true that they were training to become Pro Heroes.
However, They were still children, and they have never faced a real villain. There is a big difference between fighting against each other under other's supervision and Fighting against actual Villains.

While I on the other hand started checking Villains. I was checking whether there is a famous Villain with a good and expensive quirk which I could sell and earn a lot of system points from shop. Unfortunately all were Canon fodders... Still they were strong.

Sure these villains were weak against the Fighting-Type Heroes or Heroes having high power level. Those type of Heroes will do short work of these Villains.

But against Heroes like Aizawa and Thirteen which are not Fighting-Type and fight from the sidelines, these villains were strong.

Aizawa can only fight these Villains by removing their Quirks but even then he can only handle two or three Villains because of his high combat mastery like he did in the Anime. But the moment the other Villains surround him. He will be done...

Once all the villains came out. I started to walk forward but Momo grabbed my hand. She was too scared to speak, so she looked in my eyes and only said one word "Don't!!"
But after seeing my determined look. She loosened the grip on my hand. In fact even she didn't understand why she tried to stop me and grab my hand.

I then resumed my walking. Aizawa and other students immediately noticed our interaction.

"What are you doing kid? I told you to stay together with everyone. This is not the time to play Hero" Aizawa said.

"I am pretty sure that you can understand the situation. You are not a Fighting-Type Hero.
At most you can erase people quirk and then fight two or three Villains in a close combat.
But in the end you will lose. This is not a fight for people like you.

In such fights, Heroes like you are just weaklings.
You will only end up injuring yourself against villains having high physical parameters.
I am not insulting you. But this situation is exactly for people with quirks like me who can easily overpower others and cause massive destruction in short time." I said and kept walking forward.

"Fine, You are someone who can analyze situation calmly, and I have an idea about your actual strength. You didn't even exert your full power in defeating that Zero Pointer.
Don't try to deny and lie to me. I am experienced in this field kid, so you can't fool me.
I don't know your reasons for hiding your real power, but I will trust you kid. So, don't make me worry kid. Just fight safely and try to delay them till the reinforcement arrive." said Aizawa.

I was actually surprised after hearing Aizawa's words.
"Thanks" I said and Aizawa wanted to say something, but then he hesitated and stopped.

=======================================
Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel.
If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.
=======================================

47