Chapter 19 – Nejire Hado*
1.7k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note= This chapter contains Adult content so if you are not 18+ then please skip.

Well, If you are already corrupt then you can continue.

The chapter will be long so Enjoy Hehe...

=======================================

{Akira POV}

Nejire climbed on the bed and crawled towards me. I was already getting the idea about what she wanted. So I activated my quirk ["Silence Field"]. 

Nejire slowly dropped her towel. She was only wearing her panties. Then she calmly slid under the blanket and started to caress my body. 

I was slightly surprised by how passionate Nejire was being right now.

"Are you sure about this? There will be no going back, I am a very possessive guy" I said in a serious tone. 

Nejire's hands stopped around my abs, and she gave me a determined look.

"Yes, I am pretty sure. But you will have to take responsibility." Nejire said in a serious tone.

"Otherwise I will never forgive you." Nejire finished her sentence and pulled her hands away from my body.

After hearing Nejire words, I also started removing all of my clothes.

"There is no way that I will leave you. Girl you have no idea how badly I want you…" I said with a serious tone and my hands snaked around her waist and I pulled her closer. Nejire didn't protest in the slightest. 

"I just want to know if you are sure or not?" I asked Nejire and looked at her intently

"Yes, I am sure. Now, make me yours" Nejire said in a husky tone and her lips met with mine.

I started kissing her passionately. I entered my tongue directly inside her mouth and then started entangling it with Nejire's cute little tongue.

The kiss was completely filled with desire and lust. We poured all of our bottled up feelings.

The kiss turned extremely lewd by the end, and we were literally sucking each other's saliva. Nejire completely lost herself in the kiss.

During the kiss, our hands didn't stay idle. My right hand was caressing her back while my left hand was caressing her delicious thighs. 

Then I started to caress her flat stomach, her skin felt really smooth and soft. 

Nejire's hands were also not idle… 

Her right hand was snaked around my neck. Sometimes she was caressing my face while sometimes she was caressing my black hair.

My left hand finally groped her ass for the first time, causing Nejire to moan into my ears. I found that really enticing. Then I started to rub her ass.

Finally, her right hand left my face and slowly snaked down while caressing my chest and abs.

After a small pause, her hand finally reached my crotch. She started to caress my shaft and balls with her right hand.

Nejire gave me a smile and sat up. The blanket slid down, and I was finally able to take a better look at her boobs.

"They are beautiful" I said.

Nejire immediately leaned down beside me once again and asked "Why don't you show me how much you appreciate them?" 

(Oh God! She is looking so beautiful and seductive right now. Is she some kind of succubus?) I thought.

I didn't need to be told again, and my hands reached to her soft breast. First, I gave her right boob a lick. Nejire moaned and pulled my head into her chest. 

Her left hand also reached my crotch. She grabbed a hold of my shaft and started to pump it slowly and gently.

With her right hand, she gave my balls a gentle caress. I groaned in pleasure and a smile appeared on Nejire's face.

"Let me take care of this" Nejire said in a low voice and finally lowered her head on my member. 

It was so hot that I almost came as soon as she took my length in her mouth. 

With her right hand, she grabbed the base of my member to keep it steady and started to bob her head up and down, while with her other hand she was caressing my balls.

Slurp~Slurp~Slurp

After a minute, I found that I was almost nearing my climax. Her mouth felt heavenly on my dick and I couldn't control myself.

"Nejire I am... Ugh...going to cum" I said out loud in pleasure. 

Nejire increased her speed and efforts to milk me. Only after a few seconds, I felt my balls tighten, and I started to release my load in her mouth. 

Nejire understood that I was going to cum, and she gulped down everything. I was actually surprised because I never thought that she will actually drink it instead of spitting the semen.

"Let me return the favor now" I said and got up. Nejire was obviously happy to oblige and laid down.

My hands grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled them off, she raised her legs to make it easier for me.

I gently parted her legs and Nejire became a little embarrassed. 

Her sacred garden was completely shaven. I gave her clitoris a gentle pinch and Nejire moaned loudly. 

Slowly I lowered my face towards her honeypot and gave a lick. Nejire's whole body shuddered. 

I finally dove and started to eat her out.

Nejire screamed in pleasure "Ahhn, Yes!! Just like that…!!" she stuttered out between her moans and screams. After a couple of minutes her whole body shuddered once more, and she came.

"You taste amazing" I said when I finally pulled out my face from between her legs.

Nejire said softly between heavy breaths "Akira take me. Don't make me wait and make me yours."

I smiled and positioned my dick in front of her entrance. I pushed myself inside her and groaned when her warmth enveloped me. Her pussy was extremely tight. Her hymen broke and she shouted in pain. A few drops of tear slid down of her eyes. 

I kissed her on the forehead and licked her tears. Then I gave her a passionate kiss. Then I moved downwards and started licking her boobs. I was trying to reduce her pain and turn it into pleasure.

I started to move when I saw that she was not in pain and was not feelings uncomfortable anymore.

"Aah! Aah!" Nejire moaned.

My hands landed on her marvelous breasts, and they started to play with them.

"You are so tight!" I groaned in pleasure while I was thrusting.

"Yes, Annhh~ Don't Stop!" Nejire said.

"Pah! Pah! Plat! Plat!" Sounds of bodies colliding and moans echoed in the room.

"Harder, Please do me harder" Nejire moaned, and I increased the intensity of my thrusts. That seemed to make Nejire happy, and she started to moan and scream loudly.

After few minutes Nejire could not hold longer.

"I am close…" Nejire moaned and arched her back.

"I am also close… let's cum together" I grunted out. Nejire nodded her head, and only after a few seconds both of us came together. 

I gently laid down beside Nejire and pulled her over my chest. A content and satisfied smile was gracing her face.

I was also satisfied. Nejire looks completely hot and sexy without her clothes.

"Don't tell me that you are already done with that" I said while caressing Nejire's face. The smile on her face grew even bigger.

"Don't worry. The night is still long" Nejire said and cuddled closer. My hands snaked around her waist and kept hugging her body. 

For a couple of minutes, both of us stayed like that, in each other's arms. We didn't say anything to each other. We both knew what we wanted

Nejire finally looked up towards my face "You know this almost feels surreal. I had never thought I would fall in love with my junior." said Nejire and kissed me on the lips.

"Now, I am looking forward to my future with you" Nejire said and pulled herself up from my chest.

I didn't say anything to her and kept watching her with care in my eyes. Nejire accepted me even though she knew about my harem plan. She deserves a lot of happiness… As her lover I will give her that. 

Nejire then sat on top of my stomach. She then lifted herself up. Then I felt Nejire's fingers wrapped around my hardened member, and she placed my dick directly at her pussy's entrance and slowly lowered herself on me. My shaft completely disappeared inside her pussy.

"It's going to be your life's best ride" Nejire said and lowered herself up to my face and gave me another kiss.

To be honest, I was extremely surprised that she is showing so many of her emotions and is being so lovey-dovey. Her love for me was actually so overwhelming. She was extremely passionate during the intercourse.

"Oh! Then I am looking forward to it" I said and Nejire finally started to move. 

''Ah~'' she moaned. Nejire then hugged me and she started riding.

I could feel how elastic her buttocks were when they pressed on my thighs. I could feel the heat of her loins, the friction created between her thighs.

Her swaying boobs were an amazing sight to see. So, I reached up to them and started to fondle them. I could feel hardness of her nipples.

Nejire moaned when I pinched or twisted her nipples. 

''Ah~ Annhh~ Ah~''

Phat! Phah… Phah! Phat!

Nejire did all the work in cowgirl position. As time passed, she bent her waist more and more, getting into a really sexy position.

I grabbed her bouncy buttocks and thrust up and down, pounding her pussy while making crisp sounds.

''Aaannnhh!'' Nejire started moaning loudly.

''Annhh~Hah…hah…'' Nejire panted as I went deeper and deeper inside her.

I stroked her curvy hip and stood up while carrying Nejire and increased my thrust speed.

Pah! Pahh! Pah! My balls slapped Nejire's ass and made it jiggle. 

''Annnhh! Annhh! So rough… Aaaannnh!'' Nejire moaned.

I then placed her on the bed and laid on top of her, hammering her pussy while watching her beautiful face. I then fucked Nejire in missionary position for a minute.

Then I turned her and now her sexy back was visible to me.

''Damn… this feels different…'' I grabbed Nejire's wrists and moved my abdomen faster and faster.

''Annnh~ Annh~'' Nejire moaned. The bed creaked and moved back and forth.

After a minute, I sprayed all of my load deep inside her.

"Aaannnh!" Nejire also came simultaneously. I then directly fell on top of her.

After regaining a little bit of my strength. I stood up and turned Nejire around. I first laid down on the bed and then placed Nejire directly on top of me.

Then I used ["Clean"] Skill. This directly removed all kinds of liquids from our body.

"I love you darling" Nejire whispered softly and cuddled with me.

"I love you too." I said softly and stroked her back. Both of us stayed silent after that and I kept stroking her back. I pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her forehead.

I noticed that I actually got a notification from the system.

[Ding... You successfully took Nejire's virginity. You also managed to reach 100% Bond Percentage.

So, Now her soul is connected to you. If she ends up dying then her soul will be collected by the system, and you will be able to revive her.

A mental connection is also formed between you and her. You can talk with her telepathically.

She officially became your eternal partner and also your First Wife

You get 100000 System Points for this Achievement.]

Nejire was also able to feel that somehow we became connected. So I explained to her what exactly happened. Then we chatted telepathically for a few minutes and finally slept in each other's embrace.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading this novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

53